Handbook

|| Ouran High School Roleplay! || We accept ALL ASIAN IDOLS || NOW OPEN AND ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS ||

OOC Rules

1. No OOC Drama whatsoever, you will be kicked out immediately if the admins hear about you causing OOC drama.

2. You may be two characters from the same group but if you have been inactive on one for more than a week, an admin will contact you stating that you must drop one of the characters. { ex; if you are Kai & Kyungsoo of EXO and you’ve been inactive on Kyungsoo, an admin will message you on Kai stating you have to drop your Kyungsoo character }

3. You may change your faceclaim’s name but put their real name as the alternative name. { ex. Your faceclaim is Kyary Pamyu Pamyu but her name in the roleplay is Haru Lee, her alternative name will be Kiriko Takemura.

4. We allow any famous Asian idol under the sun, this includes internet stars, tumblr famous people, and stars. 

5. This is an AU!School themed roleplay so mature content will not be posted everywhere. There will be a seperate group where you can post videos, pictures and such of that nature.

6. Do not disrespect the admins. Disrespect one of us, you’re out.

7. The password is ‘Tamaharu is law’, title your application with your favorite color.

8. This roleplay is AU and portrayed as such. No ‘Annyeong I’m Hyuna of 4MINUTE bbuing bbuing!’ With this being said; IF YOU SEE ON YOUR NEWSFEED YOUR BOYFRIEND/GIRLFRIEND BANGING/BEING BANGED BY SOMEONE OTHER THAN YOURSELF, YOU DO NOT FIND OUT UNTIL YOUR CHARACTER IS TOLD SO OR UNLESS IT IS PLANNED FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO INTERRUPT THEM AND CATCH THEM IN THE ACT.

9. Everyone is on a 3 strike rule. A warning is given out and if the problem occurs again, depending on the severity of the problem, a strike, or two, may be given.

10. MPREG is not allowed. We aren’t homophobic or anything, we just want this roleplay to be as realistic as possible. 

11. Characters can get into a relationship after being in the roleplay for more than 2 weeks.

12. Try to greet everyone IC and OOC at least once, we really do not tolerate face chasers. 

13. There will be an activity check every 2 weeks to ensure everyone is inactive.

14. Hiatuses are allowed for a month and a half, semi-hiatuses are allowed for two months and you must be present on the roleplay at least twice a week, if on semi-hiatus. We will check to see if you have posted twice in the last week, if not, you will be kicked out of the roleplay, unless talked to by an admin.

15. Reservations will NOT be done on anon, to remove the incident of someone else applying for a reserved character you reserved and taking that character and to minimize confusion. Reservations last for 3 { three } days.

16. After your application has been accepted, you have 3 { three } days to add the admins.

17. Have fun! { i lied, the password is ‘Honey senpai, I love you!’  and change the title of the app to your favorite fruit }

 

IC Rules {Handbook}

1. No males in the female dorms and no females in the male dorms.

2. No students should be wandering around after 10 p.m.

3. Do not skip any classes, you will be punished with after school cleaning duties and/or detention based on how often it occurs.

4. Please respect staff at all times, any abuse of the staff will result in harsh punishment.

5. Grades must stay above average to avoid academic probation. 
6. Please follow the rules when using special equipment/areas on campus. 
7. There will be no bullying at Ouran HS 
8. No fighting will be tolerated.

9. Punishments will be given out in this order;

- Warning 
- The student will recieve detention from a teacher. 
- Student will be sent to the Deans office and punishent will depend on the severity of the students actions. 
- Student will be sent to the Headmaster and risks getting kicked out of Ouran.

{ Submit form used for applying }

OOC Information { will not be posted }
Name:
Age:
Timezone:
Do you have more than one character?/If so, who?:
How did you hear about us?:

IC Information { will be posted }
Name:
Age:
Role:
Classes/Clubs;
Password:
Background ( optional but must be on your profile when you’ve been accepted ):
Personality ( optional but must be on your profile when you’ve been accepted ):
Roleplay Sample: