Deal

I Married Her For Freedom
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note:

Hi guys. 

So basically, there were two readers

(Blackpearl23 Snsd4evah)

who said that they 'already' knew where the story will end up.

And I just want to tell you that it's a big damn no.

Because the ending will be different.

Or something I should say that 'you won't expect'.

No more further details for now. Just continue supporting me and I'll finish this fic ASAP.

And I promise that this would turn out good; and not a junk.

Btw, please read this blog. It's veeerrryyy important.

Chapter 8 made. Enjoy!

Yuri's POV

I was lying on my bed. Trying to get a damn sleep.

Dark circles around my eyes and my hair like a nest. I freakin' looked like a zombie.

I fished out my phone and went on my contacts list. 

Should I call him?

Should I agree?

I sighed for the uncountable time. I needed to choose between my happiness and my mother's life. Yes, the mother who gave life to me, who took care of me, who fed me, who loved me, and the one who've been there for me when dad left us. She was the one who supported me on everything. I need to make it up to her. Yes... I will. Just a little thank you for the wonderful things she've done for me. Afterall, my mother is my happiness. And I'm doing this for my happiness, which happened to be my mother.

Doubts disappeared as I realized everything. I slide my finger on the 'green phone' sign and my phone started to ring, waiting for the other line to respond. It didn't take too long when I heard his voice.

"Hello?" His deep voice was heard.

"Let's meet up at the bubble tea stall beside the school. NOW." I coldly said and hung up.

 

I quickly got into a simple white cropped tea and denim shorts and headed right away to the meeting place.

 

Sehun's POV

Yuri just called me awhile ago and told me to meet her up at the bubble tea stall beside the school. 

I wonder what does she need?

Or maybe... She's gonna accept my offer?

A smirk formed on my lips as I put on my shirt and headed off to the bubble tea stall.

 

I finally reached the stall and Yuri still wasn't there. 

I ordered two bubble teas for both of us and plopped myself on a chair.

A few minutes later, an oh-so-damn y girl appeared, she turned around, letting me see her face. And that damn y girl was Yuri.

My eyes were glued on her perfectly shaped body, matching with a perfectly toned skin. She was coming closer to me, making me hold my breath for a moment. 

She held my chin and closed my jaw, which I didn't even notice hanging. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter