Star

i'll be your star

CL is the one and only baddest female, she is so full with charisma and she is the queen of swag who talk straight forward. But she also usually hides her true feeling not to hurt the other and make the relationship feel awkward.

 

"Baby, your food is ready, why don't you eat? You said you hungry, I know you really tired because of rehearsal, now you eat first after this you can rest, okay?" he said with caress her cheek.

"Hmm" she said and nodded.

"Actually, what are you thinking about?" he asks.

"I just think about us." she said and smile to him.

"Us?" he asks confused.

 

CL POV

Today, I had schedule to perform my single the baddest female on inkigayo, it's feel different than usual. Now I must perform by myself, without dara unnie, bom unnie and minzy. 

"Chaerin ah, are you ready?" dara unnie said to me. Today because of free schedule she accompanies me and gives her support for my performance.

"Hmmm" I nodded to her.

"Okay, I will watch you from here."

After the recording. In dressing room.

"kyaaa.. chaerin-ah!!! You're so cool… Full of swag-swag style" said dara unnie while give me a hug.

"Ah, thank you unnie"

"aigoo, our chaerin since when you've become this good? aigoo..." I just chuckle about what she said.

Suddenly, I heard someone knock the door.

"anyoenghaseo" they said.

"O. anyeonghaseo" I said little bit shock when 12 tall pretty boys come to my dressing room.

"1, 2, 3"

"We are one, we are EXO!"

Ah, this is EXO, I just heard their name when YG trainee talked about EXO, the new boy group from SM, but I don't really know about them. Because I don't pay much attention to new boygroup or girlgroup. Sorry.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim if we disturb your rest time" the one of the boys with angelic smile said.

"It's okay, we're doing nothing" I said.

"Ah, we're here to give you our new album, and… " he continue speaking.

"wait.wait. can you please introduce yourself, I wanna know your name. All of you" dara unnie interrupted and smile

"Ah, yes, I'm sorry sunbaenim. annyeonghaseo, I'm suho, I'm EXO guardian, EXO leader" So, he's the leader.

" annyeonghaseo, I'm chen from EXO" he has a manly face contour

" annyeonghaseo, I'm xiumin from EXO" he's beautiful.

" annyeonghaseo, I'm baekhyun from EXO" wow, he has a thick eyeliner.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm kung fu panda tao from EXO" Kung fu panda? wae? maybe because he has wide black circle around his eyes, so it call panda. I think.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm kai from EXO" said the boy who has the darkest skin among them.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm luhan from EXO" he's so pretty, I think he's more pretty than me although I'm a girl.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm lay from EXO" is he from another country?? His speech seems funny.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm D.O from EXO" wohoo, he has really wide eyes.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm sehun, the maknae of EXO" but his face look so mature and he’s so handsome. ^^

Now, two boys left before his introduction and they are extremely tall. I look so small compare to them.

"annyeonghaseo, I'm chanyeol from EXO"  ah, so this is chanyeol guy who fans said one of dara unnie fanboy, he's full of smile. And he always takes a look to dara unnie. kkeekekke..

"annyeonghaseo, I'm kris from EXO, it's nice to see you sunbaenim."  So polite, his voice like t.o.p oppa but more... soft? And so deep. Make me a little bit shiver.

"Hwaah.. You're so full of spirit. It's really good" dara unnie said.

"Ah, yes, thank you so much sunbaenim. Mm.. There are two types of our album 'XOXO' Korean version and Chinese version, and this is Korean version." said the leader while handed the album to me.

"Thank you." I said

"And this is Chinese version." said kris guy. He handed the album to dara unnie.

"Thank you" dara unnie smile

"You guys, just be you, always keep spirit, give the best and be the best! And I'll listen your album." I give them my sincere smile.

 

I don't get any idea, today I WIN. Ah, today just so beautiful. Dara unnie was on stage with me after I accept the trophy. And I have a little dance along with EXO member too. So much fun. I get a little celebration on the stage, when the other idol leave the stage one by one. After a few minutes I come back to the dressing room and prepare for leave.

"Unnie, I need to go to toilet" I said

"Okay, don’t take too long, we need to celebrate your win with bom and minzy" dara unnie said

"Arasso" then I go to toilet.

When I'm on my way back to dressing room, I bumped into someone..

"Ouch, I'm sorry"

"Sorry, o, sunbaenim I'm really sorry, are you okay?" I look to him, he is kris EXO.

"I'm okay, how about you? Are you okay?" I said with my hand caressing my forehead. My forehead a little bit in pain, maybe it's because kris extremely tall so I bumped into his chest and he wear a necklace.

"Are you sure?" he said, his voice seems worried.

"Yeah, it's okay" I said. Still caress my forehead.

"May I’ve look." he said then he bent down and his face right in front of mine. My heart flustered uncontrollable when his face just inches, I just studied his face. His eyes, his nose, his lips, and his jaw, look so perfect.

"I'm really sorry, I don't know it will be makes a scar" he said softly, while his hand caressing my forehead. And our eyes met, we just stay in this position in a few second. And I can feel my heartbeat stop and hold my breath. And back to sense, we step back in a hurry. Damn! This is awkward...

"It..it..it's..okay, d..d..don't worry, it won’t be left a scar" I said and avoid to make eye contact with him.

"I'm sorry sunbaenim, I really didn't mean it" he sounds guilty

"Aigoo, don't blame yourself, actually I'm the one that bumped into you, and just call me chaerin, okay?"

"Yes, thankyou so much chaerin-ssi."

"You're welcome kris-ssi." I give him smile and he smile back to me. Ah, his smile so precious. But something catches my eyes.

"Omo, rilakkuma chain." I mumble when I see his bag. It's loud enough to him know.

"What?" he asks with a little confused.

"Oh, do you like rilakkuma?" he realizes what I said

"Absolutely yes, I really love rilakkuma" I said with sparkling eyes, if I talked about rilakkuma, my eyes always sparkling. It's natural since I really love rilakkuma. hehehe..

"So, this is for you" he said while handed the rilakkuma chain to me sincere.

"You no need to give me this chain kris-ssi, it's yours" I ignore the chain.

"No problem, let's say this is a gift from me, for your first win and my apology while I bumped to you then left a scar on your forehead." he said and smile to me.

"Aww, thank you so much kris-ssi" I’m happy accept the chain.

"Um, chaerin-ssi, can I have your phone number? Maybe, I'll make sure your forehead is okay." he nervous then rubbed the back of his neck.

"Sure" I give him my number.

 

Day by day, week by week, month by month...

After that day, my member and I get closer with EXO member. Actually, I'm not the one that can easily get along with other people, but their personality, make it easier... We talked about music, dance, passion, fashion, even we have same taste about clothing and have some brand that we both like. If we have free time, we try to hang out together with all members like eating or shopping or go to game center or just meet. 

I lied if I don't have special feeling. After all the interaction we have, I know their real personality. It's make me more and more fall for them. Especially kris. Yes I fall for him, I admit that. I don't know how, I just love his presence, his smile, his voice, his face, his scent, his care, his cold city guy image along with his dorky personality, his imagination about galaxy, his craziness, everything about him. Just thinking about him makes me smiling from ear to ear, just hear his voice or get a message from him made my day. Every day, we send message and sometimes I call him or he call me. I feel like complete with him. But something happen and change everything between us.

 

No one POV

At YG office, the girls sit down on the sofa silently. YG call them because there is an article which including their leader. Article about their leader who wore the same outfit with EXO Kris. YG know that the girls have a good relationship with EXO member, he just need warning the girl to be more careful about the friendship. Actually it's just an article about wear same outfit, but it's getting bigger when there is a rumor about the two leader is dating. Some fans go crazy about the news. Some EXO fans threatening CL and blackmailing her to stay away from kris. They said CL is ugly  and didn't match with the perfect prince like kris.

"Girls, do you know why I called you here?" YG asks.

"Yes sajangnim." the girls answer.

"So, I just want you to know that I care for you and I won't allow anyone to hurt you or harm you. Just be careful about your friendship with them, arasso?!"

"Yes, sajangnim"

"Especially you chaerin-ah, remember that you are the leader, and you still on your dating ban."

"I'm really sorry sajangnim, I don't know if it turn out like this, I'm sorry. I'll be more careful and responsible." chaerin said.

"Okay, now you can leave."

"Yes, thankyou sajangnim."

 

Dara, Bom, and Minzy back to their dorm, while chaerin choose to stay in studio. If chaerin has something bothering her, she will spend time in studio along with teddy, jiyong, youngbae or the other.

"Chaerin-ah, why hyung called all the girls?" teddy asks chaerin who sit on the sofa with sad expression.

"It's about that article." chaerin said lowly.

"The one that including you and EXO member?" jiyong said confused and chaerin just nodded.

"Why? I think it's just you wear the same outfit, why so serious?" jiyong asks again.

"You right oppa, it just about we wear the same outfit, but it's getting bigger when fans find out that 2ne1 and EXO have so many similar clothes. They think that I'm dating kris and his fan started threatening and blackmailing me. It's okay for me, I really don't mind and I can handle it because I'm still on my dating ban. But I worry if their fans started threatening and blackmailing my member." she explains ready to explode

"Really?" youngbae disbelief

"Are you alright chae?" teddy worried. Chaerin just nodded then walk toward the door.

"Where are you going?" jiyong asks.

"I just want to buy coffee, do you want some?"

"No, thanks. I already drink it before I come here." said jiyong.

"Oppa, do you want coffee?" chaerin ask teddy and yongbae.

"Hmm, buy me iced americano." teddy said and she nodded

"I'll go with you, chae." then youngbae walk toward her. Chaerin and youngbae leave the studio and go to coffee shop.

After they left, jiyong and teddy back to their activity. They focus on make some music. Then they heard phone ring...

"Whose phone is ringing?" teddy asked.

"It's chaerin's. I think she forget and left her phone." jiyong see her phone on the table.

"Hyung, I think she like him, what do you think?" jiyong said after he saw the name who make the call.

"I think so, just let her be." 

After a while, the phone didn't stop ringing.

"Ji, can you answer the call, I think it won’t stop before someone pick up" start annoyed with nonstop calling and that's the six times.

"Hello" jiyong pick up the phone.

"Hello, I'm sorry, is it true that it's chaerin's phone?" someone said on the other line.

"Yes, but she is going to the coffee shop and left her phone in studio. Can I help you?"

"Ah, yes, can you tell her that I called, and I'll wait her to call me after she is back."

"Okay, anything else?"

"No thankyou, but, I'm sorry, who is this?"

"This is jiyong"

"Ah, yes, I'm sorry being rude sunbaenim, I'm kris from EXO btw."

"Yes, I know that, no problem, I'll tell her that you are calling and waiting her to call you back."

"Thankyou very much sunbaenim and I'm sorry."

"Yes, you're welcome." they ended the call. 

Afterwards, chaerin and youngbae back to studio.

"Oppa, this is your coffee" chaerin handed a cup of coffee to teddy.

"Thanks chae." chaerin nodded.

"Hunchae, kris guy called you and I picked up, he said you should call him when you're back." jiyong explain to her.

"Oh, thankyou oppa, I forgot to bring my phone." she said, but she don't try to call kris back. She thinks it will be better if she call him later. Now she needs to clear her mind and thinking the way to resolve her problem.

 

Meanwhile, in 2ne1 dorm.

Dara, bom, and minzy rest on the sofa with a deep thought about their leader.

"Unnie, I worried about chaerin unnie." minzy feel uncomfortable.

"Me too, poor our chaerin, I feel bad for her." bom said.

"You right unnie, btw am I the only one think that chaerin unnie like kris oppa?" minzy innocently asked her unnies.

"No, you're not, me too, and I can feel that." dara grin imagine chaerin and kris together.

"Aww, they're look good together." dara blushing.

"Kyaa, I imagining the two love bird kissing and hugging." bom added.

"Unnie! You ert! Now we should think how we help chaerin unnie." minzy spat.

"Hey! Why you talk to me like that! aish...this baby....ah, I hope baby rin free from dating ban, so she can dating kris now, what should we do?" Bom frustrate.

"I don't know either, hmm should I tell kris about the situation?" dara asked.

"Yes, tell him now." bom and minzy agreed.

 

CL POV

Instead of calling him, I just send him a message, said that I'm okay and he shouldn't be worry about me. But think about himself, he still rookies. I know that I'm too much saying these things, but I think this is the best way for us. Actually this is the way I control my heart not to falling too deep. But when I get his reply I felt my heart broken into pieces. He just replied 'okay and thank you' nothing else. My eyes get teary before I knew it. Why? This is what you want chaerin! Why do you cry?!

Day by day, even though my member and I still contact and hang out together with EXO member like before, the relationship between me and kris become awkward. We didn't intense communicate like before. We just changing text and give support to each other. No more tease, no more calling in the middle of night, no more video call, no more laughing so freely hard. But can't lie to myself, yes! I still have that feeling toward him. I angry to myself when I saw my member can talk, tease, and laughing freely with kris. I really envy them, especially dara unnie. She looks so close with kris. Even now, they have some similar stuff like cloth, hat, shoes, until earrings! They have same earrings! Gosh... It is just a little thing. But a little thing they have, explain everything that they are really close. The fact that he prefer share everything with dara unnie than with me. It's really painful. And yes, kris and dara unnie call each other often. Several times I overheard their conversation on the phone. Every time I see their closeness, my heartache. But my other side eases when the people I really care feel happy. Seeing them like that, reminds me when I still close with him.

One night at our dorm, just dara unnie and I. Bom unnie visit her family and minzy went to her cousins wedding. I just lay down on the couch while watching TV. Then dara unnie join me and said 

"Kris and the boys invite us to go to game center now, do you wanna join?"

"Okay, moreover I feel bored now." me and dara unnie change our outfit and get ready to go.

"He said he's on his way to here." dara informed.

After several minutes I heard the door bell and dara unnie's phone ring at the same time.

"wifey can you open the door, sang hyun called me just now." dara smile and show the phone that her brother call her.

As I open the door, surprised that Kris standing in front of me, alone.

"Hi" he greets.

"Hi, where are the boys?" I asked innocently

"They didn't come, I'm sorry, my member have their own plan, actually I planned this with chanyeol, but suddenly her sister call him to pick her up on the airport, his sister just come back from Japan, so here just me." he explain. I just nodded understand.

"kris, wifey, I'm really sorry, because I can't join you tonight. Sang hyun called me and said that he's feeling unwell. I wanna go his apartment and accompany him." dara unnie said guilty.

"Okay unnie, do you want me to accompany you?" 

"It's okay chae, you don't need. Just go with kris, I know you bored now. Pity him that already drove here." she added.

"It's okay for me noona, do you want me to send you there?" Kris offer give her ride.

"No, I'll drive myself. And tonight maybe I don't back to dorm chae, are you okay with that?"

"No problem unnie, say my regards to him, I hope he get well soon. And be careful on your way unnie."

"Thank you chae, kris take care of her, okay?!" her voice like give a command.

"yes of course, you can trust me." he said full of confidence and smile. I blushed.

"I'm leaving first, bye."

 

After dara unnie left, the situation change awkward.

"So, should we go or I just come back home?" he try to break the awkward situation.

"Since you here, let's go" I smile.

We just sit silently on our way. But after we try several games, we fell more comfortable each other. I admit that I miss this situation, I miss his smile to me, I miss his laugh freely with me, I miss him even he's with me now. We play together and took some picture. I challenge him with some game and unexpectedly I won the game!!!!! I think my heart is going to explode now, I just want to tell him my feeling. But then I remember Kris and dara unnie closeness. It's hurt me when I remember that.

"Chaerin-ah, are you hungry?" suddenly ask break my own though. I just smile and nodded.

"Okay, let's eat!" he said with eager.

I just follow him. I drown in my though again. Should I tell him? I know it will hurt when he has no feeling towards me. But if I think again, it more painful when I hold my feeling without knowing what he actually felt. And it's more confused me how to act in front of him. Okay fix, I'll tell him know, I don’t care anything, I just wanna let him know my feeling, if I'm lucky I'll know his feeling. I dig up courage and strength.

"Kris, I wanna tell you something." now he's facing me while lean back on his car.

"What's that?" he said casually

"I like you." finally I said that. He stiffens.

"I just want you to know that. I don't need your answer and I don't force you to like me back, I'm sorry, I just try to be honest with you about my feeling. It's okay for me if you don't like me back. But can we still be friend after this?" I blabber, now I look him in his eyes. Please just answer me if we still friend now.

Instead answer my question he pull me closer and suddenly he kiss me on the lips. I feel electricity on my whole body. I totally shocked and I don't have any idea about what happen just now. Until he broke the kiss and look into my eyes deeply.

"Don't you know how long I waited for the day like this come?" he said softly and deep.

"And I also want you to know that I like you too, since the day I met you." he confess seriously while caressing my cheek and smile. Then he kisses me again and this time I kiss him back. Our kiss getting deeper and it took long enough time.

After we ate, we choose to celebrate our night. We buy firework and he buy me a teddy bear doll and dolphin balloons. He sent me back to my dorm then he's come back to his dorm. And he didn't forget to give me a good night kiss before he goes. I’m smiling out from ear to ear all night long...

 

I don't believe that he like me back. At first, I think he likes dara unnie. He explained that he and dara unnie just friend. He didn't want me to get difficulty after the incident about article. He knew his fans threatened and blackmailed me. Because of he didn't want that happen to me. And make a distant with me is the best way. He said that dara unnie already knew his feeling to me. But he also said that he didn't believe dara unnie when she said I like him. It's because he saw my closeness with jiyong oppa. I giggle when he said that and he pouted.

I feel relieved now, in spite of I still on my dating ban. But we're couple yet, I didn’t ask him to be my boyfriend and he didn’t ask me to be his girlfriend. Now, we just mark each other. I like him and he like me. That's it! kekkeekee...

 

No one POV

"Babe, I wanna tell you something" chaerin said seriously.

"You'll tell me that you like me, right?" Kris teases her and smirks.

"Oppa!!! This is serious, and it's my secret!" she's mad and pouts.

"Alright, I'm sorry baby... what's that?" Kris looks into her eyes softly.

"Do you know my song which title 'Baby I Miss you'?" she ask.

"Of course I know, you're the one that made the song, why?"

"Honestly, when I write the lyrics, I inspired by your part on the song 'the star'." she explains.

"Really? I don't know that." he disbelief

"It's true, just check it when you doubt it." she smile to him and catch his hand while caressing it.

"Like the lyrics, I just wanna be your star that can brighten your dark night oppa." she looks deep in his eyes.

"chae, you already my star and my sunshine, thank you." he pull her to his embrace and kiss her forehead.

"Ah, I wanna show you something." he breaks the hug and rolled up his leather pants.

"Omo, you've got new tattoo?!" her eyes widen when he show the cocacola zero tattoo on his left back calf.

"Don't worry, it's not permanent, it's just temporary." he show his gummy smile.

"Aigoo, oppa... btw, why do you choose coca cola zero instead?"

"It's simple, because I'd really like to drink that." he said casually.

'gaaah....o my god.... he's so adorable, do you know how much I love him, that's my galaxy_fanfan' chaerin's though.

 


Finally, i post it.

i know, it's too late, I'm sorry.

it's because I confused.

actually i'm SKYDRAGON shipper, but accidentally i found CHAEKRIS. It's amazing pair!

when I started writing this FF, my skydragon instinct crept to my mind. I can't help it.

but now I'm back! I hope you'll like my story.

and I'm so sorry because my english is horrible.

give me your opinion and comment, I'll happy then.

Thankyou....

 

Inspired by CL instagram, etc.