Yoobin

But No R

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yesung's POV

 

"AH! A CRACK!" I didn't know it was Yoobin but I bumped onto something as I saved my own life.

"Yesung! That hurt!" I looked over to Yoobin and was about to help her up but she already helped her self up.

"Sorry, but there's a crack on the sidewalk! They're bad luck you know!" THEY ARE!

"You're so superstitious..." She mumbled and looked around on her tippy toes.

"Well, you never know..." I said, looking at the pavement.

"Fro Yo!" I heard Yoobin shout.

"I want strawberry!" I ran over to the store and decided to order first.. I gave Soojin, the worker, extra to make sure she puts extra chocolate chips on Yoobin, that's her favorite. Soo Jin is an old classmate of mine and we're pretty good friends.

I sat down and motioned for Yoobin to hurry. I saw her smile and go order.

She grabbed her fro yo and sat down across from me.

"So, I hope you remembered that my birthdays in 2 days!" I shouted, so excited about my birthday!

"I couldn't forget if I actually wanted to Yesung, you tell me every two seconds..."

"And your birthdays in 3 days, right?! AM I RIGHT?!"

"YEAH!" She laughed knowing I get excited about how our birthdays are really close.

I noticed the umbrellas are up again on the table, probably because the sun is brighter then ever. I saw the ribbon that held Yoobin's hair up once...

"So, anyway, it's not that I want you to get me something, but if you do, I want..." I tapped my finger on my chin, thinking "A pig rabbit! OH! Or a giraffe..."

I looked over to Yoobin to see her staring at the ribbon. Maybe she was just thinking about what to get me, so I just went on.

"OR A SPORK! They're half fork and half spoon! Huh? Huhhhh?"

When she didn't reply, I concluded that she was just ignoring me.

"Yoobin? Yoobin Kim? Are you listening?"

She jumped in her seat a little and looked up to me. Wow, these sunglasses...

"Yeah, sorry."

I saw her looking down to the ribbon, smiling.

"Your thinking about how we met, right?" Yoobin's like that, she doesn't forget the past no matter what.

"How did you know?"

"Well, I saw you staring at the ribbon the whole time I was talking." I kind of pouted.

"...I still can't believe you scared the crap out of me on that day just to tell me I have pretty hair."

"I just don't think girls should hold their hair back with ribbons like this." I touched the ribbon and it felt like it was feeding my finger memories.

"Well, you know, hair gets in the way when your working." I saw her face scrunching up, probably from brain freeze.

"Is this the same table we met again at?" I looked around, even though I knew it was our table.

That's right, we met here again...

I remember the crazy flirt that was hitting on Yoobin when I saw her again.

Then we went to the park and that water fountain...

The government obviously DOESN'T understand my needs...I just wanted some kool-aid from the water fountain...

"So anyway, about the..." I looked up to Yoobin to see she was out of it again.

"YOOBIN?! YOOBIN KIM!"

"Sorry!" Her arms went flying and the next thing I knew, I was covered in cold and icy fro yo.

"AHHHH!"

"OW!" She grabbed her hand, it probably hurt from slamming it on the table.

"HOLY..." I stood up and saw how messy I really was. I looked at her, just waiting for an explanation.

"...I was thinking about how we met again!"

"I feel...gross..."

"Here, my place is really close!

--

"There we go!" She wiped the last of the yogurt from my cold face.

"WELL THEN..."

"...Sorry..." She mumbled but I was too busy trying to get the yogurt off my elbow with my tongue. Almost...there...

"It's not possible..." She wiped it off for me.

Oh my god...

I'm at Yoobin's house! WHERE'S HER PARENTS?!

I can't just STAY in a room with her!

Where's...that dog?! What did he do, take a vacation to Africa?!

"Why are you so nervous?" She handed me a cup and I just stared at her petite hands. They look so soft and angelic...

I took the cup when I realized her giving me a strange look.

"W...Whose nervous?" I drank the water, hoping it would drain the red out of my face.

"Uhm...Okay, nevermind." She smiled and turned around, facing the sunset.

Could Yoobin get any prettier...?

I looked around nervously, worried that if she turned around, she would see my red face.

I can't believe it.

I'm really in love with Yoobin.

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬