Yesung

But No R

 

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Yoobin's POV

"AH! A CRACK!" I fell onto the floor and hit the pavement, hard.

"Yesung! That hurt!" I got up and dusted my self off. Great, now there's a big, brown mark on my white coat.

"Sorry, but there's a crack on the sidewalk! They're bad luck you know!"

"You're so superstitious..." I mumbled, looking around for the frozen yogurt place where we first actually became friends.

"Well, you never know..." He looked down to the pavement and stared hard.

"Fro Yo!" I shouted when I spotted the light pink sign that read 'Frozen Moo'.

"I want strawberry!" Yesung ran towards the store, forgetting all about 'cracks are bad luck'.

I saw him order and save us a seat and motioned me to come over. I giggled and ran over to the counter to order.

"One chocolate fro yo please." The worker nodded her head and I went to go sit down with Yesung.

"So, I hope you remembered that my birthdays in 2 days!" Yesung basically shouted in my face. Wow, your not loud...

"I couldn't forget if I actually wanted to Yesung, you tell me every two seconds..."

"And your birthdays in 3 days, right?! AM I RIGHT?!"

"YEAH!" I laughed at how excited he still is knowing our birthdays are really close.

Then I noticed that the umbrellas are on the table again since it was getting sunnier. I saw the ribbon we tied around it to make it 'our table'.

That's how we became besties...

"So, anyway, it's not that I want you to get me something, but if you do, I want..." And he blabbed on as I remembered how we first met.

-- 

"Stop following me!" I screamed and ran away from whoever was stalking me.

I turned the corner and saw the greatest thing ever, a dead end.

"Oh ..." I turned back to see the figure walk closer and closer. Gosh, could you lose the beanie and sunglasses? It's dark for crying out loud!

"NO!" I hit him pretty hard and I heard him say "Wait".

He took off his sunglasses and beanie when I tried to figure out who he was. I looked closer and saw he looked kind of like Yesung from Super Junior.

"Hey you look like-"

"Yesung from Super Junior, yeah, that's me." He extended his hand and I was too shocked to notice anything.

I felt him loosening the ribbon that was holding my hair up and ruffled my hair a little.

"I just wanted to tell you you have pretty hair."

--

"..Bin? Yoobin Kim? Are you listening?"

I snapped back into reality and my eyes met his eyes-...sunglasses.

"Yeah, sorry."

I saw him look down onto the ribbon and smiled.

"Your thinking about how we met, right?"

"How did you know?"

"Well, I saw you staring at the ribbon the whole time I was talking."

"...I still can't believe you scared the crap out of me on that day just to tell me I have pretty hair." I stirred the melted not so frozen yogurt and looked at the ribbon again.

"I just don't think girls should hold their hair back with ribbons like this." He touched the ribbon tied around the umbrella pole.

"Well, you know, hair gets in the way when your working." Oh geez, really bad brain freeze!

"Is this the same table we met again at?" He looked around at the other tables.

That's right, we met here again...

--

"Hey, if you give me your number, I'll throw in a free cup." The of a worker smirked at me and I just gave him a nasty look.

"No thanks, just give me my fro yo..." I went to take it but he wouldn't give it to me.

"Come on, loosen up a little...Don't play hard to-"

"She said no, just give her the yogurt." I saw a man next to me snatch the fro yo and walked over to a table, telling me to follow him.

I awkwardly sat down and noticed he had the same beanie and sunglasses as the '' guy I met in the alley, Yesung.

"Hey don't tell me your-"

"Yesung." He whispered and ate MY fro yo.

"Hey! That's mine!" I took it and started eating till my mouth was numb.

"...Let's go somewhere." He got up and took my arm, dragging me along.

"Hey! Wait!" But he never stopped, he just kept walking and I couldn't get my self free.

We ended up at a park and we talked there. We ended up exchanging numbers and he...broke the water fountain.

Water fountains don't and will never have kool-aid flavored water.

Ever since then, we would go eat fro yo together whenever we could.

Now we're closer then two peas in a pod.

--

"...BIN?! YOOBIN KIM!"

"Sorry!" I exclaimed and noticed that my arms went flying up in surprise and they were under the table.

"AHHHH!" I saw the yogurt flying everywhere from the impact I put on the table.

"OW!" I grabbed onto my aching hand and I saw Yesung covered in yogurt. Good thing he has a disguise on...

"HOLY..." I saw him stand up and stare at me, waiting for an explanation.

"...I was thinking about how we met again!"

"I feel...gross..."

"Here, my place is really close!

---------------

"There we go!" I wiped the last of the yogurt from his cold face.

"WELL THEN..."

"...Sorry..." I mumbled and laughed when I saw him trying to the frozen yogurt off his elbow.

"It's not possible..." I wiped it off for him and saw him fidgeting.

"Why are you so nervous?" I handed him a cup of water and noticed he just stared at it before taking it out of my hands.

"W...Whose nervous?" He drank the water faster then I could breathe.

"Uhm...Okay, nevermind." I smiled and turned around to look at the window.

The sunset looked so pretty and I noticed that soon, it'll be 1 day from my best friend's birthday.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬