Chapter 34

Infinite , Help

After finishing up eating the food, you brought your mother up into the roof where there is a garden.

"Yeppeun" you said.

"Just like my daughter" your mother said and you smiled shyly .

You stopped pushing your mother's wheelchair when you reached a bench where it was located in the middle of the whole garden.

"Omma, do you miss appa?" you asked

"Waeyo?" your mother asked

"I don't know, we just never seem to talk about him " you said while holding onto your mother's arm

Your mother stayed quiet.

The wind started to blow and rain started to fall.

"Umma, come on, let's go in now" you said and pushed her wheelchair to the door. You tried opening a few times but it won't open. "Hello? anyone there ? excuse me !" you shouted and knocked on the door but there was no answer. You held onto the door knob and spun it a few times but still, nothing.

"Ottoke?" you thought.

You and your mother kept knocking and shouting but no one answered the door.

The rain began to pour even more. You took off your jacket and put it on your mother since she was only wearing her hospital clothes.

You looked all over the roof but there was only one door that had the stairs. "Umma, can you walk?" you asked. You tried to help her up and help her walk but she kept falling.

You sat her back down and reached into your pockets to get your phone but it wasnt there.

"Ottoke?" you asked while pouting .

"Someone's going  to come up here and get us. Don't worry honey" your mother said and you sat back down beside her on the ground.

---------------------

"Miss miss, Wake up please" said a security while shaking you.

"~~~~, ~~~~" said a familiar voice .

Your eyes slowly opened and you looked at the men shaking you .

"Miss , are you okay?"

"Ne" you said and shook your mom .

"Umma , wake up" you said and she slowly woke up.

 "Gweanchana ?" asked a familiar voice .

You looked to the direction and saw Sunggyu looking at you worried .

"Opp--a" you stuttered.

"Gweanchana?" he asked you

"Ne" you said and he held onto your hand. He touched your forehead and it was burning hot . "You look pale, come on, lets go inside" he said and helped you up.

"Umma" you said  and turned to her

"Don't worry, they wil ltake care of your mom" Sunggyu said and he helped you down from the roof.

------------------

You were laying in the hospital bed because you weren't feeling well.

"Where is umma?" you asked Sunggyu who was sitting beside you.

"She's in the room beside you" he said . "Don't do this ot me every again, I was really worried"

"But how did you find me?" you asked

"Jihoon" Sunggyu slightly mummbled.

"Jihoon?" you asked shocked. "How did he find me?" you asked.

"I'm not exactly sure" Sunggyu said.

- Flashback-

(Jihoon's POV)

Jihoon went into the hospital and went to the second floor to find you but you weren't there. He asked the nurses and doctors, "Excuse me , but have you seen a girl and her mom who were staying in this room?" "Aniyo, mianhe" the nurses said. "The young girl and her mother went into the roof" said a middle aged ajumma "Kamsamnida" Jihoon said.

He was making his way up into the roof when he heard some people talking . "Appa, it's raining a lot " said a little girl who was looking out the window. * ottoke?* Jihoon thought and went to the elevator. He clicked the button a couple of times but instead of waiting, he took the stairs and ran up to the roof.

When he opened the door, he began to pant and saw you sitting on the ground beside your mom with only a t-shirt on. He looked at you with tears and emotion. "~~~~, I came to say goodbye , as of now I won't be by your side and watching over you. Annyeong " he said quietly. He called Sunggyu to come and get you.  

He looked at you and left in tears since it stopped raining. *~~~~, mianhe I have nothing but make life harder for you* he said inside himself while leaving the hospital

-End of flashback-

"Is that what happened?" you asked while a tear began to fall down your cheek.  "Why did he leave?" you asked.

"I'm not suppose to show you this but because he means a lot to you , might as well show you this" Sunggyu said and held out his cell phone with a text message from Jihoon .

It read :

" hyung , please take good care of ~~~~~ for me.

I will be leaving this place for awhile. I'm sorry if I have every caused you any burden. Take care . "

                                                  - Jihoon  

"Oppa, is he at the airport?" you asked and Sunggyu nodded. You got up and was about to leave the room Sungguy said, " He might've already left"

*ottoke?* you thought and tears began to fall even more.

"It's okay" Sunggyu said and hugged you. He looked at his watch. "If we hurry , we might see him"

"Ne?" you asked and Sunggyu dragged you of the hospital and into his car and drove to the airport in fast speed.

When you arrived at the airport, Sunggyu dropped you off at the entrance and you went in looking for Jihoon .

(your POV)

You ran everywhere looking for him. When you were walking backwards, you accidently bumped into someone. You turned around and saw a gentlemen wearing sunglasses. "Mianhe" you bowed and kept looking.

 You saw Sunggyu and ran to him. "Oppa, I think he left" you said and tears fell down the side of oyur cheek.

"It's okay, well meet him again dont worry." Sunggyu said and hugged you.

___________________________________________________

So, did you guys like this chapter? I hope you did ~ This fic is going to come to end soon . TT TT

But , can you guys read my blog? theres something I want to ask you guys.

http://www.asianfanfics.com/blog/view/88769 

& Merry Christmas ! saranghae ~