Good Boy, Bad Girl

Good Boy, Bad Girl

-

 

“Min, do this for me.” Yoonji placed the thick papers on his table. Changmin who was busy doing his History essay looked up with a bewildered expression. He pushed his glasses up to his nose and looked at his girlfriend whom he had date for three months.

 

“Aren’t we supposed to pass these homework two weeks ago?” Changmin said as he looked through the thick papers that contained their Algebra homework that was supposed to be sent as soon as school was open back two weeks ago. “Just do it, will ya?” Yoonji made a face at him.

 

“Okay.” Changmin answered simply and kept the papers inside his file. “I heard you were punished for coming late again.” He then asked hesitatingly. “Yeah.” Yoonji answered simply as she leaned her back on Changmin’s side.

 

“I wake up late today. That creepy old woman is so happy when she watched me cleaning the stinky toilets. Stupid.” Yoonji muttered alone. She closed her eyes and rested her head on Changmin’s shoulder.

 

“Are you free tonight?” Yoonji tilted her head to look at Changmin. Changmin blushed when Yoonji’s face was just a few inches from him. Yoonji’s face was free from any make-up, her nature beauty was just enough to make her look radiant. Her big eyes can frighten people especially when she was in a bad mood.

 

“I—I have to do your homework, remember?” Changmin gulped down as he answered her question. “Well, that’s good. I have things to do tonight too.” Yoonji crossed her arms and nodded few times, remembering her promise with her friends.

 

“What are you up to tonight?” Changmin asked curiously. “It’s none of your business.” Yoonji gave him a glare. That’s her, didn’t like it when Changmin asked too many questions. “I’m hungry. Do you have any food?” She asked again.

 

Changmin quickly dug into his bag and took out his lunch that his mother prepared. Just then, the bell ringing giving the sign that the recess time was over. “I’ll take this.” Yoonji took the lunch pack and walked out from Changmin’s classroom to go back to her own class.

 

Changmin and Yoonji were in different class as Changmin was one of the top ten students and his class was the special class for clever students like him. When Yoonji walked, many students gave her the way because they didn’t want to have any problem with her.

 

“But I didn’t eat anything yet…” Changmin muttered and sighed. “Hey, did she tell you to do her homework again?” Changmin’s classmates asked him with a serious tone. The clever students all dislike Yoonji as they thought she was not on the same level as them.

 

“I don’t get it why you’re going out with her.” Minho, one of his classmates said as he took out a book and read through it while they waited for the teacher to come in. “Me neither.” The others agreed.

 

“So what? Changmin likes her. I don’t think it harm any of you in any way.” Changmin’s best friend, Kyuhyun took a seat beside Changmin. “She’s just using Changmin.” Minho defended himself. “How do you know?” Kyuhyun attacked him. He smirked when Minho kept silent on his question.

 

“Eat this bread before Mr. Han come in.” Kyuhyun passed him the bread. “Thank you.” Changmin quickly ate the bread. “So…did she really tell you to do her work?” Kyuhyun asked. Changmin nodded slowly as he finished the bread quickly when Mr. Han was already standing in front of their class and Kyuhyun didn’t ask much after that.

 

-

 

“Ouch!” Yoonji whined when Changmin applied the medicine on her wrist. “Do it slowly!” She scolded Changmin. “Ah, sorry!” Changmin rubbed his sleepy eyes. He was sleeping soundly when Yoonji called him to open the door. His eyes almost popped out when he saw blood on her wrist.

 

“Your parents aren’t home?” Yoonji asked him as she looked at her bandage. Changmin closed the first aid after kept everything inside it back. “No. They are in China now.”

 

“I’m going. You can go to sleep back.” Yoonji stood up from the couch but Changmin pulled her gently. “It’s too late now.” Changmin said worriedly. “So?” Yoonji raised her eyebrows.

 

“I think…you…” Changmin stopped. “Spit it out.” Yoonji cut him quickly. “…you can sleep here.” Changmin spoke quickly. His eyes shut tightly, knowing what her answer was would be.

 

“Okay.” Yoonji said coolly. Changmin’s head jerked up. “Really?” His eyes became big. “Yeah. Go find me some clothes. You’re not expecting me to wear this leather jacket to sleep, right?” Changmin quickly walked upstairs to find some clothes.

 

--

 

“So…where should I sleep?” Yoonji asked after she walked out of the bathroom. Changmin gulped when he saw Yoonji in his clothes. Yoonji was wearing the smallest shirt Changmin had but it still looked big on her and she had his short on. Her hair was free, passing her shoulders but not down till her waist.

 

“Min!” Yoonji waved in front of him. “Y—Yes?” Changmin concentrated on her back. “Where should I sleep? The couch?” She pointed at the couch as she walked toward it.

 

“No!” Changmin yelped suddenly. “O…kay. Then?” Yoonji looked at him weirdly. “My bed…” Changmin pointed to his bedroom. Yoonji’s eyebrows furrowed when she heard him. “I’ll sleep here on the couch, of course! You can sleep on my bed.” Changmin quickly explained.

 

“Whatever. Come on.” Yoonji pulled him and they walked toward Changmin’s room. Yoonji pushed him on the bed and lay beside him. She pulled the blanket up. “Good night. Don’t ever try to do anything.” Yoonji said as her back was facing Changmin. “Good…good night.” Changmin smiled widely.

 

--

 

It was three o’clock in the morning. Changmin wasn’t able to sleep though it had been an hour since they went to sleep. Suddenly he could feel movement beside him. Yoonji turned around and she was facing him now. Her soft snore made him chuckled. Changmin caressed her long silky hair gently and a smile formed on his face.

 

Yoonji may seem rough and heartless but he knew she was more than that. People around him said she was just using him but he knew she wouldn’t do that. For some reason, he just knew it.

 

“I don’t care about what others said…I love you, just the way you are.” Changmin whispered slowly, didn’t want to wake her up. Another soft snore could be heard from Yoonji.

 

“Cute,” Changmin said slowly. She looked so different during sleeping. Slowly, Changmin leaned closer onto her lips. Just when his lips and hers were apart for an inch, Changmin quickly drew back. “She gonna hit me if she know this,” Changmin shook his head.

 

“But…” Changmin stared at her lips. “…her lips look delicious.” He tried again. Changmin slowly leaned closer again. He closed his eyes when their lips almost met.

 

“Yah!” Changmin quickly opened his eyes back. Yoonji had pushed him away and she was looking furious. “What are you doing?” Her eyebrows rose up.

 

“N—Nothing. I’ll sleep.” Changmin gave her excuse and ready to hide under the blanket. But Yoonji quickly pulled his arm and planted a long kiss on his lips. Changmin was surprised at her sudden act. Plus, that was their first kiss ever.

 

“Go to sleep.” Yoonji tucked the blanket on him then lied closer to him. “Tonight seem too cold. You should warmth me up.” She snuggled on Changmin’s chest.

 

Trembling, his hand made its way on her back. Slowly, he patted Yoonji lovingly. They then drifted to sleep in each other’s arms.

 

-