Final

Bubbly

I was listening to this song and I just had this idea, I had to write it down. Don't expect too much, I wrote this in like 30 minutes? 
I still hope you like it tho~
Song: Colbie Caillat - Bubbly 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AWGqoCNbsvM

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Baekhyun doesn’t really know when it all started, but he doesn’t think he needs to know anyway.

He got home a few hours ago after meeting Chanyeol and now he was lying in his bed, trying to fall asleep since whenever and failing to do so. But he doesn’t really mind, there’s a shy, happy smile plastered on his face and he hugs the blanket closer to himself, rolling around on the mattress and muffles his squeals in it. Everytime he closes his eyes, he’d see Chanyeol’s face, each time with a different expression; a cute frown, a slight pout, his wide smile, his confused look; Baekhyun loves them all and every time he remembers them, he gets all that tingling feelings throughout his body. Baekhyun fell for Chanyeol, he fell hard. He just realized it today and he couldn’t stop smiling, because it’s his first time falling in love and he likes all that tingling in his body whenever he sees him.

~~

After getting scolded by his teacher for always turning up late, he sulked on his way home and kicked the stones.
“Stupid teacher..” No one really wants to have to deal with a sulking and grumpy Baekhyun. Well, almost no one.
“Hey Baek, wait for me!”
Baekhyun looks up and sees that bubbly face again, the tingling starting in his toes, spreading all over his body and he crinkles his nose.
“Ah, what a grumpy puppy I have here. Come on, cheer up! I’ll make sure you won’t come late again and get another scolding, alright?”
Despite being in a not so good mood, the smaller had to smile as Chanyeol called him puppy. Baekhyun just knows, Chanyeol’s able to make him smile, no matter in what situation. So he just wishes for him to stay for a while and take him with him, wherever he goes.

 

~~

 

They’re currently at Baekhyun’s house and Chanyeol was about to go home when they heard a thunder, saw a lightning and the rain came falling down in buckets.
“Don’t go in this weather Yeol, you’ll get sick.”Chanyeol hums and nods.
“Can I sleep over then? But I don’t like sleeping on the couch..”
Baekhyun just smiles and nods, dragging the younger to his room.
“It’s okay, you can sleep in my bed.”
Chanyeol sits down on Baekhyun’s bed and as the smaller was about to turn around and leave, Chanyeol grabs his writs and pulls him down to the bed too.
“Sleep here with me too, I’m scared of thunder and lighnings…”
Baekhyun smiles secretly and the tingling starts all over again and he nods, shuffling under the covers and pulls them over their bodies. Chanyeol wraps his arms around Baekhyun’s waist and holds them tightly, his chest pressed against Baekhyun’s back.
“Let’s stay like this, is that okay? I’m really scared of this…” Chanyeol asks and Baekhyun hums in approval, gently placing his hands on top of Chanyeol’s arms and his skin in attempt to calm him. He could get used to this.

 

~~

 

It’s lunch time, Baekhyun’s sitting on the school’s wall, feet dangling around and a stupid smile on his face as he looks at the ground.
“What are you smiling about, Baekhyunnie?” Chanyeol’s deep voice came from next to him and Baekhyun turns his head to look at him, smile still prominent on his face.
“I can tell you if you want to know.”
Chanyeol jumps on the wall and sits next to him, smiling a bit.
“Of course I want to know, just tell me.”
Baekhyun hums and looks up to the sky for a while before turning back to Chanyeol, smiling brightly again.
“I’m just happy that I fell in love with you.” He says before looking back up to the sky, still smiling happily. “You don’t mind, do you?”
Chanyeol was speechless. He didn’t expect a love confession from Baekhyun. He didn’t expect Baekhyun for being this straight forward. But he isn’t complaining.
“No, of course I don’t mind.”
Hearing those words, Baekhyun’s smile widens and the tingling increases as he feels a larger palm holding his and bigger fingers intertwining with his.

 

~~

 

Baekhyun has been sleeping for a while now but something woke him up and he blinks, adjusting his eyes to his surroundings. He reaches his hand up to rub his eyes, only to have larger fingers cupping his cheek and them.
“Just sleep some more, it’s still early.” The deep voice of his boyfriend says. Baekhyun smiles sleepily and turns around to hug him while the other pulls the blanket back up to tuck him into sleep again. Baekhyun feels more than comfortable in his arms, where he can feel the other’s warmth. Chanyeol presses a kiss on Baekhyun’s nose and the smaller holds him tighter, too tired to do anything else to show his love. Another smile spreads on his face and he wishes for Chanyeol to hold him like this forever.

Baekhyun didn’t know when all those feelings started to show, he didn’t know when the tingling began to spread across his body. But he didn’t mind, he really didn’t mind at all.

 

~~~