Big Girl

Big Girl - Minho

The dark gray clouds hung over the little house of yours as some rain drops fell against the window. Playing with your little girl Tae, she happily played with her blocks, stacking them up and then knocking them down just to reveal her cute smile with her few teeth. Her black hair was pushed off to the side of her eyes as Minho put on his music and began to practice dancing.

The music started up and your little girl looked around as to where the strange noise was coming from, but when she saw her daddy dancing she watched him happily as she clapped her hands as he danced for his girls.

The other members were busy with drama’s or business so they said that Minho could stay home as long as he practiced the dances. Tae looked up at him with her lips parted as her eyes were big with fascination as you just watched your little girl out of the corner of your eyes, as you watched your husband too.

He spun around and smiled as his two favorite girls were watching him. Giving both of you a private concert, he threw hearts as Tae just clapped and moved her legs to the music. Giggling at her actions, you lifted her up under her arms and put her on her legs so that she could stand, which she had mastered by now.

"Dance Tae, dance like daddy." You encouraged her as she giggled and tried to move her body a little before falling to the ground, you picked her back up onto her feet as she just watched her daddy.

"You can do it princess." Minho knelt down as she clapped her hands, Minho happily clapped his hands too as she grinned from ear to ear. Lifting her foot off of the ground, she fell down just to get right back up.

Trying again, she moved one foot into the air as she tried to stabilize herself with her arms as her torso wobbled a little as she tried to keep her balance.

"Come on pretty baby, you can come to daddy." Minho sat on the ground as he smiled brightly at her. Picking up her foot again, she put it down without falling as Minho happily clapped his hands and so did you. Pushing herself back up, she stood on her chubby legs as she tried to move her other leg.

Several tries later, she gave up as she just crawled to Minho and laid on his lap.

"Good try princess, you will get it." Minho kissed her forehead as he brushed the hair out of her face, her fingers played with his bracelets that hung around his wrist.

Standing to your feet, you remembered something that you had to do. Moving into Tae’s bedroom, you looked at all of the messy blankets that she had thrown out of her crib at night and picked them up and began to fold them as Minho came and found you.

"Need some help?" He said with a cheeky smile as you smiled and nodded. Hearing a faint whine from your daughter, knowing that she had been left in the other room alone.

"Come here Tae!" Minho called as he folded another blanket and put it on her bed. She cried as she crawled to the both of you, you chuckled as you saw her freeze at the doorway. Tae pulled herself up to a stand as she cried and walked her steps to you as she clung to your leg.

"You did it Tae!" Minho called as he bent down and picked her up in his arms. "You walked!" Minho beamed as he kissed her cheek softly as she still cried. Shuffling her over to you, you kissed her face.

"We wouldn’t leave you alone, we just needed to do some things." You explained to her as she wrapped her arms around your neck and you rubbed her back. "Good job though."

A few minutes later she was asleep in your arms. Too tired from trying to walk, you just smiled as Minho helped you fold the rest of the blankets and set them in her crib.

Moving out into the living room, both of you sat on the couch as you held Tae carefully. Minho moved a baby doll to sit beside you as he held it carefully in his hands. His thumbs moved against the soft body of the baby as he moved it to his arm like he used to do with Tae.

"What are you doing sweetie?" You moved closer to him as you rested your head on his shoulder.

"Just thinking." His said softly as you smiled and ran your fingers between his. "She will be walking, running and dancing in not time, then going to school then to college then getting married and having kids of her own."

"Don’t worry, we still have tons of time with her." You kissed his cheek as he rubbed her little back carefully. "Just live each day."