Last

Notice Me

A very cold day on twenty eight of December, snowflakes are falling freely on the ground as it makes the surrounding’s color white. “It’s almost a year. He didn’t even know.” A smoke from a mouth of a person is spreading by his whisper. “I hope he’ll notice me” The person closed his eyes and think back on yesterday.

 

“Ni hao” he appeared from nowhere and smiled at the person. “Lu ge!!” the other said and they walk their way out of my sight. That’s the first day I saw him and it was on December 30th. I never knew that he would leave me this kind of impression. A frustration. A need. He’s always with him. It makes me mad. I wonder what their relationship is. Whenever I saw him alone, his emotion is not as happy as his with him. I want to ask him. Talk to him. But fate never comes in many moons. I just can’t believe how beautiful he is. Sparkly eyes. Lovely smile. Everything is just so damn beautiful about him. Why is he making this to me? Does he even know? I don’t think so. He’s so precious like a star. Hard to reach. Hard to get close to. It’s even impossible. Before the year ends, I will confess to him. Yes. I will. I hope I can.

 

A loud ring broke the thoughts of our main character, Oh Sehun. “What is it?” “Did you tell him already?” Kai, his best buddy is the guy who called him and pulled him away from his thoughts. “No. I’m prac-“ “What the actual Sehun! It’s almost a year! Tell him! The early bird catches the worm!” “But I’m not a bird and he’s not a worm” “It’s just some phrase you dickhead! And yes, you’re not a bird but you are having a big bird down there” “Are you just going to mock at me ‘cos I’m cutting the line” “Wait! I just want to tell you, it’s now or never. You won’t tell him, you lose.” “But how many percentage can you give me how sure you are that I’m going to win if I’ll tell him” “Trust me. You don’t wanna know. Just go and ing tell him what you really feel.” “Okay fine” “Bye, you douche bag” “Bye stupid” Sehun puts the phone on the table next to the window and he saw that person.

 

He’s alone. Yes he is. Where’s his buddy? Is this my chance? it! I’m gonna grab this opportunity before it haunts me.

 

Sehun runs to the door and when he comes out that boy is screaming “Lu-ge!!!” “Mini, why are you late?” He said “Sorry, Luhan.” Luhan? Oh. That’s his name. “Whatever. Let’s go.” And in one swoosh they’re gone.

 

! Why is he hanging with him all the time. Luhan. At least I know his name. But, I lose right? Didn’t I? Or not? UGH! I hate this. I failed. I failed!

 

Sehun went to the park and sit on a rusty bench that looks like it’s not used for a decade. The boy let a sigh escape from his system. “Problem?” a not-so-unfamiliar voice entered his own fantasies. He lifted up his head to face the person speaking. Yes. No doubt. It’s Kai. “What now dude?” Kai sits next to Sehun. “I lose” “What the fu- wait! How can you say so?” “Trust me. You don’t wanna know.” “eh? What goes around comes back around huh? Tell me. What happened? Have you already confessed?” “I’ll tell you how annoying you are” “ please, I know already. But Chanyeol is more than annoying” “What’s with Chanyeol?” “Ey. We’re getting way too far from the concept. What happened?” “I saw him. Alone.” “That’s a sign!” “Shut up! Let me finish first!” “Fine” “As I was saying, he was alone. So I run to the door and tada~ that boy came from nowhere pick him up away from me” “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You know what, I’m telling you a story about how unfortunate Oh Sehun is” “ you” “ yourself. Get a men.  Tell him. Seriously. Even if he’s with that chubby boy” Sehun just chuckles and Kai disappears from his sight.

 

“Tell him. Seriously. Even if he’s with that chubby boy” can I make it? I’m afraid they’ll laugh at me. But I’ll try.

 

“Luhan, uhm I just want you to know that- Ugh! No. It’s so cliché. Luhan, hi how are you? No. It’s too dumb. How can I confess to Luhan if I don’t know how to start! you Luhan for making me like this!” Sehun is ready to punch the tree until “ me for making you like this? Like what?” Sehun frozed. He don’t know what to do. He don’t know what to react. “Excuse me? What did I do to you?” That’s him. It’s his voice. Sehun slowly turn around and saw Luhan. He’s just staring at him for Lord know how long. “Excuse me?” Luhan waved his hands on Sehun’s sight. “Uhm. Are yo-you here?” “What?” “I-I- did you he-hear everything I sa-said?” “No. I just hear the you part. Why is that? Do I know you?” “No. You don’t. Because …..” Sehun turned his head down “Because what?” “You never noticed me.” “What? What are you talking about?” “I’m just another person in a crowded room whom you never noticed.” “Look. I don’t get it.” Sehun looked into Luhan’s eyes. “I-I… I-“ “You you you what?” “I like you. That’s it. I said it.” Luhan giggled. “Oh Mr. Oh Sehun.” “Yo-you know me?” Sehun’s eye widened. “Of course! I know you.” Sehun’s expression is how-in-hell-did-you-know-me state. “haha, I know you Sehun. Why? It’s because of Xiumin.” “Wait. Who’s Xiumin?” “Xiumin is the one I’m always with.” “Oh. I see. So what’s with him?” “He knows you. Actually, he’s your neighbor for how many years and he says that you don’t like to socialize so much that’s why you don’t know him.” “Is that so?” “Yes” “Why are you always with him?” “Because I’m too shy to ask you so I asked him. Hahaha. Stupid right? And I also want to see you almost every day that’s why I’m always here. With him to make it not so obvious” “Wait. So you mean,” “Yes. Oh Sehun. I like you. Since the snowflakes were made” Sehun almost drop his jaw. Luhan just smile and hugged Sehun. “Not hugging back? I don’t think you like me.” Sehun realized that he froze and immediately hug the boy that is so perfect for him. The boy he wants to be with. The boy who is so flawless and beautiful. “I love you Luhan. I’ll always love you until the snowflakes fall in June” “I love you too Oh Sehun” Sehun pulled away from the hug and he leaned forward to Luhan and press his lips unto Luhan’s.

 

 

 

“Applause for such a beautiful scenery on a winter like this” Kai appeared from nowhere and interrupt the two lovers.

 

 

The end.

 

No. Don't kill me. XD

Comments? :* :)