So Nyeo Shi Dae consisted of nine equally (but distinctively) beautiful girls.  When a boy was told to choose whom he wanted to represent in the male-Gee remake, it was really just a matter of taste, not as if one was prettier than another or something. However, when it came to SNSD’s counterpart, that certain boy band group, it was not about taste, it was about obligatory act under a so-called precious contract. One could never complain much.

And one should never assume much, Kyuhyun tried to convey that message through his penetrating gaze towards the tall girl.

“Kyuhyun-sshi, you’ve been staring at my legs throughout the Gee MV and you still deny that you are attracted to me?” SNSD Shikshin laughingly spoke as she referred towards the screen of the laptop in front of Kyuhyun.

Trust Choi Sooyoung to have that level of confidence.

Or silliness.

He could never determine whether that girl really thought highly of herself (not arrogantly, fortunately) or just always tried to make fun out of herself. None excited him much, because her words involved him at the moment. It had been that way for a couple of time, so he knew how to handle her (it had always been awkward at first, especially since she was still a girl and he had a shy boy persona in him. But as time passed by, he grew at ease and considered her to be one of the objects of his secret prank).

But at the current moment, when he was caught red-handed, he was forced to be silenced for 2 seconds.

Alright…3 seconds.

And before it could go into 4 seconds of loss-of-calmness (and 4 seconds of Sooyoung’s widening smirk), Kyuhyun spoke up. “I’m not staring at your legs, Sooyoung-ah. Perhaps you missed by some seconds. It’s Sunny’s legs that I was staring at.”

Sooyoung raised a perfect eyebrow in playful doubt. “Oh really?” she teased. “I read in one of your random facts that you love girls with long legs…”

Ah, he knew that would be a problem. Acting indifferently, Kyuhyun retaliated, “You know that some of those facts are fan-made, Sooyoung-sshi. And besides, did you actually just admit you were reading my random fact?”

Kyuhyun stood up from his seat and effortlessly leveled himself with the loud SNSD member. Sooyoung was the tallest among the girls, but he still was a head taller than she was. This already gave him an advantage. Albeit almost undetected, he could still see the slight intimidation he was giving her. Calmly, he resorted to his 1st strategy. With a feigned very, very innocent look (oh, he was such a pro in that. His hyungs would all definitely nod in agreement), he spoke almost childishly, “Are you secretly my stalker or something?”

He saw that she nearly fell for it. Nearly. There was a slight discomfort showing on the girl’s face. Kyuhyun imagined that Sooyoung was starting to doubt her own idea to tease him (yes, she surely chose the wrong guy to tease).

But the girl was not a bully for nothing.

Sooyoung took a bolder step and pressed her index finger to chest. Although it was impossible, he hoped that her finger would not be that sensitive to notice the way his heart skipped a beat. Momentarily.

With beautiful eyes that were so seductive and perfect lips that were so tempting, she retorted, “You don’t get me fooled, Cho Kyuhyun. Just admit it already that you have a on staring at my long, beautiful legs…”

He tried his 2nd strategy. Kyuhyun grabbed the finger that was pointing to his chest and gently squeezed her hand. He intentionally lowered his voice and stared deep into her eyes, “And what if I really do have a secret to your long and beautiful legs, hm?” he asked and his hand brushed oh-so-accidentally to the side of her jeans.

Sooyoung gasped and took a step back. Her movement was too frantic that she fell down to the floor in the process. With bewildered eyes, she could only stare to the now laughing Kyuhyun and could not help but to feel defeated, again and again.

He finally ceased his laugh and helped her to stand up. “You need a hundred years to beat me, Choi Sooyoung.”

The tall girl groaned in frustration. “You are too impossible!” she yelled and stormed out of the room with blushing cheeks.

Kyuhyun watched as the door was slammed close before he turned his attention back to the screen of the laptop. Casually, he closed the program and chose a nameless folder…which was filled with SNSD’s MVs and Live Performances focusing on…yes, Sooyoung and her long legs. Ah the ert him. It was a good thing that he was close to SNSD’s manager. The manager had often recorded Sooyoung and delivered the tape to him.

But Sooyoung did not need to know that, he thought to himself as he set up a password to his secret folder in his laptop.