First Time

So Close, yet So Far

     "This is Music Bank! For todays comeback stage. F(X), Ailee, Vixx, and B1A4."

 

---

 

     "Hey Ailee! Good luck on your comeback stage!"

     "Thanks amber, you too" i said,

     *It have been a year since i cameback with 'heaven' how i miss being on stage. i should go practice for alittle before performing.* i thought. I went to practice but then got interrupted with a really loud fanchant! i went to see who's performing but i dont know who it is.

      "Hey amber, who's performing? The fanchant was amazing!" i said, while looking at them, amazed.

      "You dont know them? They are B1A4." She was shocked when i shook my head slowly.

      "They are pretty famous, Ailee." She look at me weirdly.

      "No i don't know them.. This is the first time i have seen them."  I said.

I kept my eyes on them, when the rapper starts to rap, it feels so calm yet powerfull. The way he rap is so cool and so powerfull and the way he moves, its just amazing.

     " Hey, im going to introduce you to them when theyre done. Dont go anywhere." Said amber, exictedly.

     " Oh ok " i said, still watching them. 

 

----

 

" Every time i think about you

Every day neol saenggakhae
Every time i think about you nan oneuldo
 
Ya neo nahante jalhae algetji?"
 
-----
 
" ya! Ailee! Come here! Theyre done!" Said amber, well shes in a hurry.
 
" coming! " i said, i ran to her and saw amber and the B1A4 members are talking to each other. 
 
*Amber and b1a4 members are friends? I didnt know that. Wow amber, i'm really glad that you are my friend* i went to them and amber starts to introduce me to them. To be honest, they look so freaking cute. 
 
" nice too meet you ailee " they said, waving their hands.
 
" My name is CNU." Said the guy with kinda long-ish hair.
 
" My name sandeul and this is jinyoung " he points at jinyoung. "Hi, i'm the leader. Nice to meet you" he smiled
 
" maknae gongchan ibnidaa" 
 
awwww they are so cute and so kind. 
 
"Hi, im Baro. The rapper " 
 
 
 
 
 
 

Coppe11입니다~~ 
 
Yay! The first chapter is up ><~ ㅋㅋㅋ
 
hope you like it :3 
 
do subscribe, comment, and vote~
 
Thankyou :)