Kai - the tamed playboy

Exo scenarios ^^

A/n  Hi all ! This is my first time writing.. So please tell me what u all think^^ thx;)

 

"Good Morning  ____!' Your Best Friend , Hyunmi , chirped . You smiled brightly at her then replied back . “Good Morning . “ 
" OMG! It is the school's popular and handsome , Kingka Kai." Hyunmi said grinning from ear to ear.
"I would love to date him but I might just be a one night stand..."She said sadly . You rolled your eyes at her . “Who would like to date the popular Kingka ? You would be hated by the queenkas and Kai’s fangirls . What a pain in the . I would LOOOOOVE too remain single . Yes . I’m proud to be a single .”You thought .
You’ve known Kai since you elementary school but.. you hate his guts.. and you don't give a damn about him.. Why? Because he keeps teasing you about your height and you are not like those crazy delusional fangirls of his...
Suddenly, screams erupted the whole school building . 
"Kai oppa will u date me?" one of his fangirls shouted. Kai turned to the fangirl and smiled at her . The girl went into the ‘dreamy mode’ in an instant. You can't stand him giving false hope to his fan girls because you knew that he won't like them .
 You walked up the long flock of staircase and arrived at the library . You pushed the door and saw no one there . You walked to a table and took out your homework . After a few hours.. your eyelids started to turn heavy and in a matter of seconds you fell deep asleep . 
 
You woke up and scanned your surroundings . You realised that you are not in the library sleeping on a chair but on a HUUUUGE bed . Why am I on the bed? No , no ,  no  . It can't be it . I'm still a right ? I don't remember anything . Then wh-
" Oh, you are awake ? " A deep voice interrupted your train of thoughts. It was Kai . Oh no what happen? What did that holy mother of god do to my innocent body?! Gahh help! I got !!!! 
"Ahhhhh!! WHAT THE HELL KAI! WHAT DID U DO TO ME?!" You screamed
"You don't remember what happened just now?"Kai teased. Tears filled your eyes threatening to fall in any second. Kai panicked after seeing your teary eyes.
"I was just kidding." Kai exploded into laughter "Your face was priceless! HAHAHAHA!" 
You turned your face away from him and pouted. The hell! what does he think he is?! This is not funny the god damn son of a beautiful dog.. uh! 
"____" Kai called me but you ignored him. You took your belongings and stormed out of the house angrily . Urghhh. 
NEXT DAY IN SCHOOL.....
Next day in school you tried to avoid Kai . It was so embarrassing yesterday . You wanted to erase your memories . You can’t believe you embarrassed yourself in front of him . 
It was recess .As you needed to avoid Kai , you quickly dashed to the cafeteria to buy food and went up to the rooftop and ate . You felt so lonely . Hyunmi was sick so she didn’t come to school . And out of all times , she had to be sick today . Sigh . Maybe I should get a boyfriend ... I’m so lonely ...
“You’re eating alone ?I will join you . “You turned your head and found Kai . He should be in the cafeteria not here ! I’m going to get teased.. AGAIN . What a terrible life . 
“Urghh.. fine . “ You felt your blood boil . He sat down next to you and started eating his food . 
“So , why are you avoiding me ? “ Kai confessed . You knew he would ask this question but you always replied the same old answer . 
“I am not . And why would I be avoiding you ? And there is nothing to talk . “ You glared at him and went to eat your food again . You quickly ate and stood up , prepared to go to somewhere without Kai  . But before you can go someone grabbed your wrist . 
“You are obviously avoiding me . Don’t deny . “ Kai said .
“And so what ? Does it even matter to you ? And like I said , there is nothing to talk about . “ You responded . 
“Yes , it does matter . It matters a lot to me . “ Kai answered back . 
“Why ? How does it matter ? Your pride ? “ 
Kai took a deep breathe and said , “ I love you , that’s why it matters . Does the reason sound valid to you ? When you avoid me , my heart breaks . And when you walk pass ,  my heart race . I really love you . That is why I didn’t date any girls because I already laid my eyes on you .  I know it may sound silly , will you be my girlfriend ? “ Your eyes widened and you stood frozen still on the ground . W-what ? He likes me ? 
 
“ Then prove it to me . Show me that you can be my boyfriend . “ You told him . He smiled and hugged you . 
“I will ! I will prove it to you ! Just wait ! “ Kai beamed . The bell rang . Oh thank god that the bell rang .  
Both of you went to class and the teacher started the LOOONG BOOORING lesson . Many people said Kai was very weird since he was smiling through out the lessons . You knew exactly the reason why he was doing that and wondered ... Looks like he really likes me . But I don’t know what does love feels like . But whenever Kai is near to me my stomach will have butterflies and I will tense up . I just try not to show it .
 
AFTER SCHOOL 
 
You were walking back home but god wasn’t on your side . It was raining cats and dogs . You forgotten to bring your umbrella so you are fully drenched . 
While you’re walking you accidently trip over a stone . You expected the worst ; face on the floor , floor on your face . 
But you were pulled back by someone just in time . The back of your head banged someone’s chest and you can hear the person’s fast heart beat . You looked up and saw Kai . He started going closer to your face and both of you stared in each others eye . Butterflies started flying all over your stomach and you might die due to your really , really fast heart beat . Just a few more centimetres you will touch his pink , kissable lips . The loud thunder interrupted your romantic moment and both of you snapped out of their thoughts . Slowly, a rosy scarlet color spread over both of their cheeks, making their face take on an almost childlike appearance. They quickly turned their head away, embarrassed by their reaction. 
“ Do you want to go to my house ? You are drenched , you should quickly change before you get a cold . And moreover my house is only a stone throw away . “ Kai nodded and both of you headed to your house . 
 
After reaching your house , you took 2 towels and passed one to Kai. "You should go and change..." You said
"But I don't have any clothes...." Kai pouted ."Oh.. Silly me, I will go and take my oppa's clothes for you." You went into your oppa room and took a set of clothes . After that Kai went to your room to change while you went to the guest room and bathe .
 
After your bath, you went to your room. And guess what?! You saw Kai shirtless... OMO! WHAT THE....... You were blushing and guess what? Kai saw your rosy cheeks and smirked.
 
"Oh ___ ah.. Why are you blushing? You like seeing me like this?" Kai teased you. "No! Why would I?! I hate u! "You shouted.
 
"But I love you babe~" Kai sung. Which made your heart melt in an instant . 
"SHUT UP!" You shouted blushing brightly.
 
Just then... Your oppa came into your room.... "OMG! ___AH! WHO IS HE?!" Your oppa said. "Oh  , oppa! Um.. He is my-" "Boyfriend" Kai helped you answer. "WHAT?! HE IS UR BOYFRIEND?! WHY DIN'T YOU TELL ME?!" 
"Oppa , he is not my boyfriend! He is just a friend! "You said blushing while giving Kai a death glare.
 
"Oops.. By the way I am Kim Myungsoo _____'s brother. Nice to meet you! " Myungsoo said
 
"Hi ,I  am Kim Jongin aka Kai " Kai replied. After the greetings you said ,"Kai it is getting late u better go home." Kai nodded. Both of you walked to the door. "Bye Kai." You said. "Bye _____." After that Kai pecked you on the cheeks when he left.
 
After Kai left, your cheeks were as red as an apple . And Myungsoo saw you blushing . 
"I see someone is in love right?" Myungsoo teased
"No ,I am not!" You shouted. Myungsoo walked into his room while laughing heartily which pisses you off. 
 
NEXT MORNING
You walked out of your door and found a tall figure standing near the stairs . You ignore it and continue walking . And suddenly a pair of warm arms hugged you . You stopped walking and looked back . And you saw the hot Kai . He pecked you on the cheeks which made your heartbeat beat faster . He let go of you and stood beside you and both of you continued walking . 
“Why did you say that you are my boyfriend last night ? I was freaking teased by Myungsoo the whole freaking day . “ You asked Kai 
“Well I am your so called boyfriend now .  “ Kai responded .
“You are not ! “
“Yet . I’m a ‘soon-to-be’ ”Kai winked at you . You rolled your eyes and felt someone holding your hands and the hand’s owner was no other than Kai . You sighed and decided to let him hold your hand because Kai was stubborn . 
“Umm,____ , so what is your answer ? “ Kai asked . 
“Huh? What ques- . Oh yeah . I’ll answer you later . Just meet me at the library after school . “ You told Kai . Thousands of thoughts flooded your mind . Do I like him or not ? Am I in love ? Why do I feel nervous when Kai is near me ? 
RIIIIIIIIIIIIING ! School is over . You dragged yourself to the library to answer Kai’s question. Your mind was going to explode because of thers too much thoughts .
FLASHBACK
 
“Hyun mi ! You are back ! “ You chirped .
“Yes , I am . I feel so lonely without you . “She started ‘crying ‘ . 
“I have a question . What is it like if you are in love ? “You ask Hyun mi curiously . 
“Umm... You will feel very blissful and happy with the person but at the same time you think could collapse because you are nervous and tensed up . Your heartbeat will beat faster and there will be butterflies in your stomach .”She looked at you dreamily , “ But why do you need to know this ? “
You told Hyun mi about your situation and she was surprised about the fact that Kai likes you . She kept teasing you and you felt your blood boiling . 
 
 
You went into the library and saw Kai standing there . you reluctantly walked towards him and there was an awkward silence . 
“So what is your answer ? “Kai broke the silence . Do I feel blissful and happy with him ? Yes . Will you feel butterflies in your stomach and tensed up when you see him . Yes 
You took in a deep breathe ,
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
“Yes , I will . “You smiled at him and Kai pulled you in for a hug . He stared into your eyes then your nose and finally your lips . The lips he really wanted . He leaned closer to your and a sudden warmness touched your lips . Both of you  are kissing . Both of your lips matched like a puzzle . It fitted like a glove . After a few minutes you broke the kiss as you needed oxygen . You looked up and saw Kai pouting . It was so cute .
 
 
 
“I want to kiss you longer ~” Kai whined childishly .  
 
A/n Yay! Done for today!! Haha i will update soon maybe tomorrow? Idk.. If i have time ^^ and thank u @frostingoncupcake ^^ hehe 사랑한다!