Best Reconciliation Ever!!

Our Little Secret!!

The whole day, Aom was on a crying spree. She blamed it all on the emotional scene if anyone asked her. Mean and Tina were surprised to see the sudden mood change in Aom. She was so happy and jolly in the morning and  exact opposite since afternoon. 

After the schedule was over for the day and after Mean left, Tina took Aom to her dressing room to have a private chat. She hugged her as soon as they were in the privacy of the room. Aom doesn't hug her back. She doesn't know what to do. She starts crying more. 

Tina : What happened, princess? You are crying since afternoon.

Aom starts crying even more. She doesn't know what to say. She starts hitting Tina so Tina would leave her, but she doesn't. She holds on to her. Finally, Aom gives up. 

Tina: Are you okay now? Are you angry on me?

Aom finally answers, still sobbing.

Aom: You are such a liar!! *still crying* 

Tina: *confused* What did I lie about?

Aom is embarassed and doesn't know how to say what she saw. Finally... .. 

Aom: You lied to me about Mean!! You are still dating her, right? 

Despite of being super confident about what she saw, she still asks a question just to leave a benefit of doubt. 

Tina: *confused* Huh...?? Who told you that? Why would I lie about it?

Aom starts hitting Tina more. She's angry now, that Tina is even lying to her. Tina hugs her more tightly. 

Tina: Shh.. Sh... Sh.. Calm down!! Who put this absurd idea in your mind?

Aom: You did!! I saw you.. .. *sobbing*

Tina: *more confused* I did??! You saw me? What are you talking about? 

Stops hugging. Looks directly into Aom's eyes, hands on her shoulder.

Tina: Saw me where? 

Aom: I.. I.. saw you kissing Mean!! I came to your dressing room before my scene. 

Starts hitting again and starts crying hysterically. Tina hugs her again. Shes more clueless than ever. It hits her after a while.

Tina: Ohhh... So you were the one who banged the door? Ohh. .. I get it now. Such a baby, you are. *smiles* Mean's eye liner was smudged. I was just cleaning that. 

Aom: Liar.. Liar.. Liar..!! *still crying but she is now controlling herself*

Tina: I swear! It was just that. Ask Mean if you want to. Why would I lie to you over this thing? I told you when we were dating, right? Now why would I lie now?

Aom controls her crying. Now she is feeling silly. 

Tina: Are you alright now? Silly princess! *smiles*

Tina looks Aom in the eye. She kisses Aom on her forhead and hugs her again. 

Aom: I.. I'm embarassed now. *Digs her head into Tina's chest*

Tina: *giggles* No, need to be. It's just me, alright? We will tell everyone its about that emotional scene. Ok?

Aom: Stop giggling!! *hits her again* Kob-khun-ka.. Tina. Kor-tod-na-ka... 

Tina: No formalities, ok? Let's go. 

Aom lets go Tina's hug and she stands up on her toes and gives a peck to Tina on her lips and her lips linger onto Tina's for a while. After a second or two, Tina gets on to her senses and part aways. She blushes, to avoid that. She holds Aom's hands and drags her. 

Tina: Let me treat you with an ice cream, for being silly! *sticks tongue out* *and runs away*

Aom: Who's silly?? *chases behind Tina*

They get into the car after all the mischiefs and teasing around. Tina is driving.

Aom: Hey, I don't want ice cream. Just take me to hotel.

Tina: Huh?? Whats with you? You never say no to ice cream.

Aom: No, I don't want it today. 

Tina: Okay, as you say. 

Silence. After a while.

Tina: Okay, tell me.. Why no ice cream?

Aom: Ehhh.. You teenager, stop interuppting my thoughts, ok?

Tina: Ooouuii.. So much attitude!! 

Aom: Stop it, you!! *glares* I'm thinking something important, okay?

Tina: okay, ok.. Such attitude!! 

Tina leaves Aom alone. They have a silent ride going back to hotel. Aom is intently looking outside, busy with her own thoughts, smiling in between. Tina is curious but she decides to keep this question till later. They reach hotel, Tina escorts Aom to her room. Aom is still engaged in her thoughts.

Tina: Wanna go out later for dinner?

Aom: Huh?? No. I have some work to do, I'll see you later for dinner, we will dine in hotel itself.

Tina: Alright. Should I join you? Help you, with your work?

Aom: No.. Just go. I'll see you for dinner.

Tina: Okay. 

Tina leaves but she gets a little upset, because Aom is being so rude to her. But she knows Aom has a knack of being moody. She has handled a lot of Aom's mood swings by now to know better. Tina goes to her room and changes. She watches TV and fiddles with her phone, plays a few games. 

Its been 2 hours by now. Tina is hungry and tired. She is waiting for Aom's call so they can have food together. Tina picks up a pack of cookies and takes her phone up to call Aom. The door knocks. 

Tina: Yes?

Aom: It's the princess of Thailand, please open the door. *giggles*

Tina: Yes, your highness...!! 

Tina opens the door with a wide smile. What she saw was beyond the realms of her imagination!! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Aom was standing there in a black dress with red roses in her hands. There were three men, each holding a musical instrument. A violin, a cello and a keytar and heart shaped balloons are tied to their instruments. As soon as Tina opens the door, Aom goes down on her knees, with the red roses and presents the bouquet of flowers to Tina, and the orchestra starts playing a romantic tune. 

Aom: Will you be mine, forever? 

Aom is smiling from ear to ear while her eyes look terrified. It's like she never thought of rejection untill she went down on her knees. 

Tina has her jaw dropped...! She is still wondering if she is dreaming. 

Tina: What the heck...!! *blinking* Is this some kind of joke? Aom, what is this?

Aom: *smiling with terrified eyes* Its not a joke, Tina! I'm asking you out, seriously!! 

Tina gets teary eyed. She take the flowers from Aom's hand, smiling.

Tina: I was always your, Aom. 

Aom gets up and they hug each other. Tina was so overwhelmed with happiness that she cried. 

Tina: I.. I almost had a heartattack! *crying-smiling*

Aom: I'm so happy Tina. 

Tina: What took you so long? *crying-smiling* 

Tina and Aom always knew they loved each other. They were destined to be together.

Aom: I was scared, Tina. About my career more than thing. 

Tina: What changed now? 

Aom: I can't think of you with someone else, Tina. I don't ever want to feel like I felt today. I'm still scared. But.. But.. not more than scared of losing you. 

Tina: Don't be scared, Aom. It'll be our little secret. 

 

Aom parts the hug and looks at Tina with admiration, it was a big sacrifice on Tina's part. 

Aom leans towards Tina, both her hands on Tina's shoulders embracing Tina's neck. Tina's hands on Aom's waist, Tina pulls Aom slightly close to her as they kiss the best kiss of their life, they get a little dizzy feeling by the kiss as they hear the orchestra applauding for them. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's note: I actually want to end the story here, but I'm not sure. I think I end it abruptly..  How about, A cheesy and mushy chapter to end with? What do you think? Let me know. BTW the story is actually over. I hope you guys like it. 6000+ views. 

Happy reading! :)