Friends!

Our Little Secret!!

 

Aom and Tina met each other during shooting for movie Yes or No. They became friends. After the movie, which was a success. They gathered immense fan following for being such a cute couple. 

They became  close friends as they started roaming around for film promotions. And soon they were shooting for Yes or No 2. which was planned due to public demand. They came closer and closer during promotions of this movie. They even got married for promotions of the movie. wink 

Soon next movie was planned in the series. They were best friends now. Both excited to work together.

 

During shoot:

 

Aom: Hello Tina! *gives a wide smile*

Tina: Hi, girlfriend! *winks*

Aom: haha, crazy! Not yet. *pouts*

Tina: haha!! Where's the script, deary? I heard, I have to carry you today in my arms.

Aom: *grins* Is that so? *acts surprised*

Tina: Don't you act surprised! I know you came on time and have already read the script.

Aom: heehee! Oh, I'm gonna be treated like princess today..!

Tina: Yes and the princess is gonna have a fall in the middle of the scene. *laughs loudly*

Aom: Aaaee! Don't you dare do that! *gives a death glare*

Tina: Oouii! Stop doing that! I'm really scared of that look. Also I find it irresistably cute.

Aom: Are you going to make me fall? *puppy face*

Tina: No, my princess! Your prince will carry you safely to your abode. *bows*

Aom: Thats like my prince! *adorably pinches her cheeks*

TIna: Let's go. I still have to read the script. *trying to avoid her blush*

Aom: Ooouii! Stop blushing. Lets go. How cute!!

 

After the day of shooting ends, both are very tired and hungry.

Aom is searching for Tina. Tina has found a corner for herself and is dozing off. Aom goes near her and her hair. Tina is not in a deep sleep. She gets up, rubs her eyes.

Aom: How can she be so cute and handsome at same time?

Tina: Aaee! Stop staring, what happened?

Aom: Nothing.

Tina: *pouts and creases her forhead* Then why did you wake up then?

Aom: Ohh!! Let's go for dinner. I'm hungry...

Tina: And I'm sleepy. 

Aom: But I'm hungry, let's go.

Tina: I'm gonna sleep for a whille then have food.

Aom: Hmmm.. You kiddo. Let's go.

Tina: Nope. You and me are sleeping for a while and then we are going to have food. *holds Aom's hand and tries to pull her on bed*

Aom: Lazy! I want to eat. *Sits on the bed*

Tina: C'mon sleep with me. Just for an hour. We will cuddle and sleep. *gives a big grin and makes a puppy face*

Aom: Ohh kiddo!! *lays with Tina* But only for half hour. Mike is waiting for me.

Tina: Mike again!!! Ok ok. Stop talking now and lets sleep. *she hugs Aom and closes her eyes*

Aom: *Gives Tina a kiss on her cheek and closes her eyes*

*Tina smiles in her sleep*.

After a while before anyone of them could sleep, Aom stomach growls. Tina wakes up.

Tina: Ouui!! seems to be too hungry! Lets go.

Aom: Told you. *embarassed*

Tina: Ok ok! Lets go. Where are we going?

Aom: Mike's meeting me at ABC restaurant. And "we" are meeting him there.

Tina. We???!! Why me?? What would I do with you guys?

Aom: Just come. I want you there.

Tina: Heyy!! I'm not coming. You guys have your fun. I don't wanna be a third wheel.

Aom: Hey! We aren't making out in middle of the dinner, ok? Just come.

Tina: Look, I'm just gonna drop you to the restaurant and leave. Besides, I have some work later.

Aom: Excuses, excuses!!! Just come, alright?

Tina: No, I'm not. Lets go.

Aom: You kiddo! Ok. Lets go. I'm gonna punish you for this.

Tina: Later, Lets go first. Your stomach growled again. *grins*

Aom: *embarassed* Ok ok.

 

 

 

Author's Note: Hello Guys!! Did you like it? please dont forget to give feedback. I'll get on with the story soon.