Last Birthday [English Version]

Last Birthday [English Version]

1011243_570088579749780_668059315_n.jpg

00:00 KST, there's only a television that reflects light in a dark room while a man staring blankly at a box with a purple ribbon which lying on a table near where he is leaning.

# Yesung POV #

Today without realize I 've stepped on the age of 25 years , precisely on the 28th of August I celebrated my birthday without her anymore... 8 years already , she doesn’t come and missed my birthday. Yes, she is my lover, who I loved very much...

I grabbed the box which had been frozen in front of me for a long time, I hugged the big box and opened it. I paused for a moment, staring the contents of the box, then I took a red sweater in it, red is my favorite color. And I found again in the bottom of the sweater there is a cassette.

~Flashback~

“Yesung – ah~!” a middle-aged woman called me while waved.

I walked quickly. “Ye Omonim?”

“Yesung-ah, Ryeowookie leave something to me for you. But she told me to not give this directly.” I nodded with confused. “Eomma will send it to you later ne? Open it later on your birthday." Obviously the woman is my beloved lover’s mother, Ryeowook.

~Flashback end~

I smile. Seeing red sweater which had been in my hand, I only stare at it. Must be take a long time to prepared these gifts right Ryeowook-ah ?

I put the sweater on the side where I was sitting, then grabbed the big box again and took the CD from it , I get up and approach the TV and insert the CD into the CD player .

There’s a beautiful girl shown on TV, her long hair was so beautiful. Her pale face smiling make her looks more pretty. She start open up her lips a little.

‘Annyeong Oppa! How are you? If you're watching this , it definitely your 25th birthday, right? I will sing a birthday song for you... Saengil Chukka hamnida~ Saengil Chukka hamnida~ Saranghaneun uri Yesung Saengil Chukka hamnida~~’ and in the video she finished the song with applause.

‘Oppa do you like the sweater that I made myself? Mianhae I can not give them directly to you, but I hope you like it... ' she coughed 'Oppa, I always wish the best for you, always be happy and healthy. Also... please ‘say hi’ from me to Teuki eomma and Kangin Appa, also Hyukjae and Minnie. Ah! Kyuhyun and Donghae too.. hehehe'

‘Oppa...’ Her face suddenly turned to sad, she looks down for awhile. Wookie, please don’t show me that face, it makes me hurt.

‘Oppa you have to get up, even without me... don’t cry anymore. Oppa promise, don’t you ever think to overtake me! I will hate you forever if you do that!'

"Wookie - ah mianhae, I can’t promise you about that." I thought.

‘Oppa don’t you know? I always love you even though we’re far apart. You are the one for me’ she smiled. ‘Oppa Saranghae’

~Flashback Author POV~

“MWO?! Wae Wookie-ah? Why you didn’t tell me? You hate me that much, eoh?" A young man yelling while shook a girl's body that lying lifeless .

“Hyung! Stop it hyung! You might hurt her.” Said a curly haired boy, Kyuhyun. “She's already gone hyung, Wookie noona's gone, let her go, so that she could rest in peace there.” He looked down, looked really sad.

Wookie’s parents, Yesung and friends filled the hospital room with sobbing voice. Eunhyuk even unconscious, then Donghae who his lover immediately took him out of the room.

“*sobs*... Wae?... Waeyo? Why... Why you didn’t tell me that you've been seriously ill?” said Yesung with low voice, while still sobbing.

~Flashback end ~

8 years, have I received a gift without looking straight at her face. This sweater is the last gift from you, and also will be last gift for me .

“Wookie-ah…” I shed a tears on the sweater which I grab back to my hands. “Mianhae... I can’t keep my promise, I don’t care if you hate or anything. As long as I can get to see you again, that's enough...”

 

. . . . . . . . . . . .

 

# Author’s POV #

“Yesung-ah! Yesung-ah! Don’t be like this! *sobs* ...why did you leave eomma?! AARRGHH!” Teuki, Yesung’s mother cried hysterically beside the body of her child who closed his eyes in a coffin, his face was calm like he was fell asleep. But right now he’s sleep will be long, he won’t wake up anymore...

Kangin, Yesung’s father also hugging his wife while stared at the corpse that won’t be seen anymore. His eyes shown that in his deepest heart, he’s hurt so bad.

 

. . . . . . . . . .

Started to this morning, Donghae came to Yesung’s apartment to give the company reports, at that time the apartment’s door was unlocked so he just walked in. But Donghae couldn’t find Yesung anywhere. Later he found Yesung laid on the bath tub with bloody wrists. Donghae panicked and immediately contacted the hospital, but unfortunately Yesung can’t be helped anymore.

. . . . . . . . . .

 

“*sob*.. Yesung oppa why did you do that? *sob*...” Eunhyuk asked while still sobbing in Donghae’s arm.

“I don’t know chagi... Maybe Yesung hyung love her so much, it must be hard for him to forget her.” Donghae replied, staring at a funeral procession with empty eyes. “Eunhyuk-ah?”

“Hm...?”

“Promise me to not hide anything from me!” Donghae said softly, Eunhyuk’s blonde hair.

 

~END~

 

For someone who had found me dead, sorry you had to witness this thing. I just want to say to you, please take care of my parents. I went to see my beloved person... I can’t live without her, though I could I would be useless, so I decided to end my life.

Haha, and if you have a girlfriend or boyfriend watch them carefully, have a sweet engding story.

Also, if you find this letter please don’t tell the others, I don’t want them continue to haunted by me. Once again I say I'm sorry...

P.S. I 'll bet that reads this letter must be Lee Donghae, ㅋㅋㅋ