Back To The Beginning

Saranghae

          Seungho sighed as he opened the Photo Album. Something he has not been able to do since that dreadful day. A small smile crept across his lip's as he looked at the first photo of him and his beloved - Lee Joon. Flipping through the picture's he laughed lightly to himself as he recalled all the memories. The Happy moment's, The Sad, The Exciting and the Lonely. Everything was perfect with Joonie besides him. But now he was alone, He turned the page and frowned slightly. The Last picture they took together, Also the same day he lost his other half. Seungho sat back and closed his eye's recalling the horrible moment.

 

~Flashback~

Seungho smiled and kissed Lee Joon's head. "I'll see you later?" Joon nodded and hugged his lover, Clearly he did not want to leave him. "Joonnie... Nothing will happen. It was just a dream. Go to work then I will pick you up, ok?"

"Alright... I love you..." Joon smiled before walking across the road. Everything after that went so fast all Seungho could do was stand there in a complete daze. There was the screeching of tire's and lot's of blood. People gasping and running over to the person who had been hit. When Seungho came back to reality, he ran over, pushing through the people. There on the ground was Joon, Blood staining his clothing and his bleach blood hair was now a Blood Orange colour. Seungho sank to his knee's and started to cry.

"Joonie?" He mumbled and his lover's cheek. "D-don't go... Joonie...  Wake up..." Seungho took ahold of Joon's hand and squeezed it. A tear escaped Joon's closed eye's and a Small groan escaped his lips. Seungho could hear the younger trying to speak so he leaned in. "W-what is it baby?" Joon opened his eye's slightly and looked at Seungho before whispering.

"D-don't cry... Promise me... Never cry...." Seungho frowned and held the youngers hand close to his chest, Wiping away the tear's from both his eyes and Joon's.

"I Promise.... I wont....Just dont leave..." Joon smiled slightly. And Just like that his live ceased. It was his time to go. No matter home much he wanted to stay and live on for his lover. He knew it was his time.

Seungho whimpered slightly. The ambulance was already there and Joon was taking on a stretcher. He was gone... He would never fell that warmth again.

~End of flashback~

 

Seungho opened his eye's and looked at the picture. Tear's threatening to escape his eyes. He could not cry. Not now. He kept the promise for three long and hard month's. He could not break it now. "I must keep it..." Groaning he took a deep breath and made his way to the front door. Pulling on his shoes and coat he Walked out the door. He needed to go back to were it all began. To remember the good time's.

Seungho pulled his hood up and hailed a taxi. He knew he would not be able to drive in his state. Once in the Taxi he told the driver the place to go before sitting back and looking out the window. "I Wonder where this sudden storm came from..." Seungho was talking to himself but he got a response from the driver.

"I know... There was nothing about it on the Weather forecast..." Seungho nodded and sighed. Maybe it was his bad mood? He chuckled inwardly to himself and not long after the Driver stopped at the place, Seungho paid the man and got out, running up the stairs and smiling at the Cafe' Sign.

 

"The Beginning Cafe'"

 

This is were he first meet him. Their Beginning. Seungho smiled and opened the door, were he was greeted by a women. "Hello Sir. Are you a new costumer? Or Regular-" She was cut off by the boss. Who new Seungho well.

"Seungho-ssi? Ah, It's great to see you boy! I missed your handsome forecast..." Seungho smiled and hugged the woman. She was like a mother to Him and Joon. "Come on. I have your old seat waiting..." She started to pull Seungho by the Sleeve. Once Seungho sat down he ordered his normal and talked with the Cafe' Boss for a while. He explained what happened With Joon and Of course she shed tears.

"These Tear's are for you... You poor thing... Keep your promise to him forever... Understand?"

Her word's kept going around in Seungho's head. He sighed and watched the people outside walking passed. He also watched all the couple's enjoying their afternoon tea's together. He wished Joon was there with him.

 


 

Seungho spent most of the day at the Cafe' To be honest he did not want to leave. Everything about the place brought up old memories'. Pretty much every costumer had left and Seungho was still there, drinking his 6th cup of coffee. The boss did not want to Kick Seungho out, and the other Employee's felt the same. They just wanted to leave the man to his self until he was ready to leave. To go back to reality. Which did not seem like anytime soon.

It was a hour after the shop closed that the door suddenly opened. There stood a tall man with black hair and he was soaked through. He looked so familiar That even Seungho stopped daydreaming and was staring at the person. He looked so much like Joon... So much so Seungho broke his promise there and then... He broke down... Hot steaming tear's rolled down his check's...

 


 

 

So, Here is the First chapter. I'm Sorry for any mistake's. My English isn't that great. I hope you enjoy. Let other's know too :D

Some SeungJoon Piccy's for you all :DDD

 

 

27/01/14