> Chapter 7

Forever Love [영언히 사링]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

 

 

'The Next Day'

Baekhyun woke up early and smiled.

"Ahhh!!" He smiled and start stretching. 

His really in a Good Mood. 

"Better make some Breakfast for members."

He stand up from his bed and headed to the Bathroom. He wash his face to refreshin up his Morning Face.

He then went to the Kitchen to cook some Eggs and Bacon for s.

Suddenly, Suho came out and smiled seeing Baekhyun making Breakfast for them.

"Wow! This is new. You don't usually wake this kind of early.... and now your making Breakfast."

"I smell something weird.... Did you make any trouble?!?!"

"Noo Hyung! I didn't do anything. I just want to make Breakfast thats all."

"Well, great! Anyway! Baek! We wil be busy from now on, Manager Hyung said, that you will be less practicing for your Vocals, and will be focusing in dance Practice. I will tell the rest if were complete in here."

Suho left him and woke the other members to eat some breakfast, since they will practice.

Baekhyun who is happy a while ago, become sad, hearing those words make him even more hurt. Won't seeing his Noona will be hard for him.

When all of the members are complete.

"Members! Listen, manager hyung called me, and we will start later to practice for our promotion. Manager hyung told me too that, we will not see any other friends for the mean time and focus practicing, so it means, we will wake up. Head straight to the Practice Room. After, go home. Sleep, then Wake again, then Practice, i know it will be hard. But lets do our best for our Future"

The members agreed to Suho and started eating, after eating, they get ready, and went to Practice Building.

'At the Van'

The members notice that, Baekhyun is quiet, he made breakfast for them but still he is sad. Not even smiling when someone is joking around. Not even talking to the members. s let him and didn't bother him since, they don't want him to get mad or something.


After 1st day of their Practice.

"Well that's tiring....." Chanyeol said. He then look at Baekhyun, who is still quiet since morning.

"yah....." he elbowed Baekhyun, but no response.

"Yah Byun Baekhyun!" He shouted slightly.

Baek look at Chanyeol.

"what?"

"What's wrong with you? Are you mad, because I didn't say Thank You for making BreakFast for us.?"

"No.... i'm not upset because of that." he said while his head down.

"Then.... what is it?" 

"Nothing...... Can't I be quiet for a day?"

"no no..... its nice too, but its kind of weird. You.... Byun Baekhyun, one of the noisiest member! and now your being quiet for no reason."

"Just!!!!" before Baekhyun could finish his word.

"Ok OK! I will leave, so you can have your quiet time. Just..... If you need someone to talk to, I'm here ok?"

Baekhyun could only give a nod while his head down.

Suddenly, he recieve a text.


    From: Taeng Noona~!

"Baek..... are you here at the SM Building?"

    To: Taeng Noona~!

"Yes, WE actually, i'm with my members."

    From: Taeng Noona~!

"oww, so your busy, Ok I will text

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter