Final.

Reflections

It was just suppose to be a normal morning. He was suppose to just wake up, get dress, his friend Sehun was going to do his hair, he would eat breakfast, and they would leave on their way to school. That wasn't what happened though. That wasn't what happened at all.

 

 

---

 

 

Kai's eyes flickered open slowly. The bright light blinded them for a moment. When his eyes adjusted, he wished they didn't. His heart stopped. He was staring at himself. Their were mirrors on the ceiling. He let out a silent scream as he quickly got up. There were mirrors everywhere: the walls, the ceiling, and even the floor.

He screamed as fear overtook his body. He was crying now as he tried to pull the mirrors off the walls. They were bolted down. His body shook as he couldn't take it anymore. His knees gave out, and he dropped to the floor. He tightly closed his eyes as he curled into a ball facing the floor.

He could feel the mirror he was laying on. The smooth to the touch feel. It made his skin crawl. His eyes opened. He was staring at himself. He gasped for air. He pulled away and stood up. He pressed his palms to his eyes as he screamed. He couldn't take it anymore. He couldn't look at them anymore. He just couldn't.

He opened his eyes and pressed his fingers to them. He let out cries of pain as he slipped his fingers in. He clawed his own eyes out. He screamed as the pain tore him apart. He couldn't see anything anymore. He dropped the eyeballs onto the floor. He wanted to crawl out of this pain towards relief. He couldn't breathe. It hurt too much.

He walked straight and held his hands out. When he reached the wall he felt for a mirror. He groaned displeased as he felt it brush against his finger tips. He quickly slammed his fist against it. Some parts stuck into his fist making him whimper. He was in pain everywhere. He took his other hand and felt for a large shard of glass.

When he found a nice sharp one, he pulled it off then held it to his neck. He wanted this pain to go away. He want it to disappear. He quickly sliced against his neck. The stinging feeling burned him. He didn't do it deep enough. He tried again and again and again. He held back nothing.

As soon as he cut the large vein, he froze. The agonizing pain of his blood filling his lungs was stripping him to pieces. He wanted to scream, but he couldn't. He turned around and felt the wall. He felt another mirror. He held its sides and readied himself. He wanted to die now. Not later.

He bashed his head against it.

He wasn't dead yet.

He did it again.

Still alive.

Again.

Alive.

He did it again and the pain stopped. He panted as he opened his eyes expecting to see darkness. Instead he opened his eyes to see his room, and Sehun running in through the door. He felt his eyes and head. They were both unharmed. "Kai! What was happening!? I heard you screaming from my room!"

He looked at his friend, "It-"

"It was what?"

"It was a d-dream?"

"You were having a nightmare?"

"It was a dream...? It... Felt so... Real." His voice cracked.

He gulped.

He couldn't move.

He was scared.

He was frightened.

Mirrors terrified him.

How could he even have a dream like that?

One that felt so real?

He didn't move.

Instead he lied there wishing to die.

His fear was taking over his life.

He couldn't take it anymore.

"... I need help." He whispered.

 

 

Words: 629