CHAPTER ONE

Nothing Last Forever

" Okay, students.. today.. on our new year day, we had two transfer students who are siblings to each other. One of them tranfer from CUBE ACADEMY anf followed her sister who trasfer here from HIROSHIMA HIGH SCHOOL in Japan. To those students, please comes up to the stage." said Song Ji Hyo, SM ACADEMY's vice principle. All of them looked at them. Some of them were happy to receive a new students but some of them are unpleased to the presence of the duos. Sohee, one of Suzy's member thrown a chocolate cupcakes to them but two of them have a quick response. Yoona bend down as bow while Yoona bend backwards. Eventhough Yoona are not too flexible but she glad she can avoid the prank.

" Khaja.. Good for you to sense it." said Yoona while puts her hands on Hyuna's shoulders. They went up the stage like nothing happened. Others still shocked due to the quick response.

" I'm sorry for the mess." said Song Ji Hyo to the duos.

" Ah.. it okay.. We acknowledge it as a welcoming from them." said Yoona.

" Wah.. your korean was so fluent. Since when did you stay in Japan?" asked Hyuna.

" Since I was 10 years old. But I have a korean friend there when I was 15 years old. But he trasfered to Korea first. Same as my sister." said Yoona.

" Oh.. so.. you did spoke two languange.. Anyways.. welcome to our school.. They still a lot of rules, you need to learn. Can you do that?" said Song Ji Hyo.

" Ah.. it's okay.. we have read it all from our brothers books." said Hyuna. Kim Jong Kook, their sports teachers shocked.

" You have siblings here?" asked Song Ji Hyo.

" Yeah.. all of us were studying here." said Song Ji Hyo.

" Who? Can you called them?" asked Song Ji Hyo curious.

" Oppa!" said Hyuna cutely. The boys were gigled to the cute voice. Yunho and Changmin went up to the stage.

" Woah.. so Yunho and Changmin were their siblings.. Suprised isn't it? Such a perfect siblings." said Song Ji Hyo.

" So.. do you have something to say?" asked Song Ji Hyo. Yunho and Changmin stepped in front.

" Annyeonghaseyo.. I'm Yunho, the eldest. What I'm going to say is I want all of you give us  a cooperation and don't disturbed or playing a prank on our sister since you don't know them well." said Yunho.

" What do you mean?" asked Kim Jong Kook.

" Our sisters are not like you saw right now. They may looks innocent, cute, adorable, sweet and many more but if they receive something they don't like, they will change into another person.Hyuna may can hold her anger a bit long but not Yoona.. She quick gets a temper. So let's make them relaxed." said Changmin. All of the student blurr.

" I will told you a story." said Yunho.

" You, puts your headphone now." said Changmin.

" We want to tell them a story about yesterday.. when we play a prank with you.. We worried that you may ended up by......" said Changmin.

" Ah.. it's okay,.. since you too have receive it." said Yoona.

" Okay.. then.. Yesterday, we play a prank on Yoona. That time, Hyuna was outside. Since Yoona afraid with a cockroach, we prank her by put a cockroach on her bag. At first, she was yelling so loud because she was afraid and almost cried.. She went downstairs and we pretend like nothing happened. That time, her face was so pale. We felt guilty and we went near her and suddenly she threw a punch on us. A hard punch.. Changmin falls a back. Due to that, we are the one who shouted loud and cause a neighbour comes. Do you know what she said? She said to the neighbour.. It's okay.. nothing happened.. this childish boys need to be dicipline. Then she dragged us until we got out from that house and asked us to breaks the bricks by using our hands. If we failed, she said don't ever thinks she will help us in dinner or anyhting we need. Then, we tried our best to break and we succeed after doing it for 4 hours. She went out and put two bricks in front of us.. We thought she us to do that one more but suddenly within a minutes, the bricks breaks. She did it alone by her hands. Two bricks in one shot. We gulped and unbelieve then we heard she said.. if you want to die.. too that anymore.. You don't know me well so boys.. you better be aware.. I don't care who are you.. my brother or my father.. but I hate prank, I hate someone disturbed me... you get it?After that, we were too afraid to close with her and suddenly she comes why are you so far from me? Don't worry I won't lay a hand on you unless you challenges me. Then after that.. we get along together like nothing happened. Seriously speaking.. when she breaks the bricks with her hands, we were shivering." said Yunho.. Others shocked and they didn't believe to the story.

" It doesn't matter if others want to believe it or not.. If you want to try.. try once and remembered it forever." said Changmin.

" I'm sorry.. but why does she wears another school uniform?" asked Bora.

" I'm not wearing another school uniform.. as well as she.. this are SM ACADEMY school uniform. I though we are allowed to wear another uniform as long as the school badge were on it.. isn't it?" said Yoona.

" You are allowed as llong as you have a school badge." said Kim Jong Kook.

" He said so." said Yoona.

" Do you really can breaks the bricks by your hands?" asked Hoya.

" Yes. For beginning.. if you unbelieve.. Let me show you.. a small one.." said Yoona. 

" Oppa, do you have an extra pencils?" asked Yoona. Changmin lends her his pencils. Yoona puts the pencils on her index finger and her pinkie, below her middle finger and her rings finger and within a minutes, she destroy it. Just with her fingers. Others were shocked. Same as Luhan's group members, Xiumin who as known as a strong opponent. BEAST/ADRENALINE SHADOWS and MBLAQ who also the strong group also shocked.

" Doesn't it hurts?" asked Kim So Eun.

" This is a small matter for her, teacher... Don't worry.. She uses to it.. When she bored and she don't know what to do, she destroys all the pencils and sometimes gigles on it." said Hyuna.

" What?" asked Kim So Eun.

" So.. anything else?" asked Song Ji Hyo.

" Don't bullied others students. She really hates it when she saw others being bullied." said Changmin.

" But they used to right? Bullied was like a tradition. Maybe you also get bullied later.. because that were thei rway of welcoming someone." said Kim Jong Kook. 

" To be honest.. When I was kid until I was 15 years old, I was a great prankster.. I really love to prank others. But when I'm 16, I found the real meaning of pranks and I began to hate it.. I stop doing a prank and apologize to everyone who are victims and I totally hate it.. I'm a prankster but I'm not a bully. For me, the one who pranks and the one who bully are stupid.. When i'm relized it.. I started to think why do I was so stupid back then.. After that time, I started to change.. I learn math and others subject and I change my way to release stress and I'm succeed.

" For three years, I'm succeed to hold myself from these things and can control my anger but I'm not soft like Hyuna. Is there bullies at this school? To the bullies, on my first day, I want to say you're stupid.. Like old me.." said Yoona. Suddenly, a bottle was thrown to her and she grabbed it as quick as she can. She started to change to another. She looks to all the students. Yunho and Changmin were shocked. Yoona looks so anger.

" Yoong.. calm down." said Hyuna. Yoona looks mad.

" Forget it.. I'm sorry to say.. To all the teachers and the students who aren't involved but seriously.. this school.. is a crappy school. If all of you went to my school, you will saw and ashamed to your attitude because all of us were dicipline.. Do you know, if you're being like this.. For sure.. this school will not be in the first rank forever.. Don't think I'm new and I don't know anything. This school was placed the last rank right? The lesson was horrible.. The teachers were afraid to the students.. Let me asked you..How great are th estudents if being compared the teachers.. There nothing that you can do without teachers. The words bullies also learned from teachers. CUBE ACADEMY, the school was not clean or beautiful like SM ACADEMY but their lesson, their dicipline were trained so well. How long are you going to be like this? I seriously don't want to be a student at a crappy school so how about change.. your attitude then your rank.. With that.. this school will be acknowledge.. The reason why MBLAQ and BEAST were transfered was sure no tbecause they are a great fighter but because the amount of students who register to the students were so large. They had to remove a problem students and we fooly accept the students. They comes and create trouble. This school have a history right? Oppa, you hide it from me.. but you don't know me.. This school once being a police case isn't it.. It's okay.. hide it.. hide it.. until you realized how others look at you.. How others say about you. Fight was not worth to hurt others but to save others. What else?  I don't care if others started to hate me but just thinks.. most of transfered students were from CUBE ACADEMY. For how many years did you get atrasfer students from others school? Never right.. And now I came.. I don't care who I am in this school. I don't care who own the school and I don't care who the head of the school but for sure I'm going to manipulate this school because thi sschool have to be changed. Give me a half year and if this school reputation changed with my plans all of you will react like a real top student in a top school and if my plans failed, I will leave this school and stay at Japan  forever. For now.. I want to asked is there anyone who loves to being hate by others.. even the teachers.. No one right... But do you know others won't respect you unless if you try to respect others. That's all my words.. How about think about it and try to find th einformation if you won't believe me. On facebook, twitter, we chat.. there's was so many students from others school humiliated this school. School was so nice and elegant but it was so crappy.. no attitude.. no brains. All of the students are low classes and stupid.. How can there netered the academy.. That one of the comment.. In this school, all of you thinks you're the high class because you're pretty, you're strong, you're talented but to others you're just like a dust which when a finger wipe it, it gone.. I'm sorry the principle but starting tomorrow, this school organization will be my plans.. Change verything.. change rules.. change the way of lesson, change the way of everything especially attitude." said Yoona a long speech. Others were shocked and of course Yunho and Changmin didn't expect this from happened.

" Yes.. I'll allowed you to manipulated this school bu tif you failed.. you have take responsible to all of the problems." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" Okay.. no problems for me." said Yoona.

" If you failed.. how about you and your sister transfer to another school and we will do our school like before." said Suzy.

" Me and my sister have no problems since we came from Japan. We may go back to our old school or instead find another school in Korea.. And If I win, what if you apologize to all of your victims, respect others and removed all the make up on your face, girls or guys I don't care.. All of you still a student not a celebrities so what for the make up? Huh to looks nice? Let me show you the real gorgeous face." said Yoona and open her laptop and show JOHNHY'S JR's team and AKB48's team member one by one who looks so cute without make up.

" You see right.. If you removed your make up and looks like you wore a make up, then you're the gorgeous." said Yoona.

" Okay.. deals." said HONEY GIRLS's members.

" Don't worry.. because I will win.." said Yoona while smiled.

" That's all thank you.. Don't be too suprised.. I hope this is not your first time receive a student who can speak so well in their first day." said Yoona.

" Don't tell me it really your first time?? That's why Korea and Japan were too different. Korea students were good at talking back but afraid to talking front but Japan students were good at challenging others and receiving a challenge." said Yoona.

" Why do you keep comparing Korea and Japan?" asked L.

" Because it was the truth.. You come to Japan and see it.. When they were be hit by others, they don't hit back but they say it by words. I don't want to hit you back becuase we are different. You hit me like crazy so I won't hit you back.. That's a different between you and me... I hope you changed and ashamed to yourself.. Don't be a mosnter anymore okay.. because you can kill me but you can't win agaisnt me in studies.. They challneged each others in studies and with that all of them changed and keep learning for win. Just like that, a new successor were decided. But if like this your attitude, who will be number one? The same person very year.. Top students? The same person every year. It was real.. If you don't believe me you can search it on internet. Hiroshima high school, my school was first one in  Japan. We competed with China top school who being annouced by everyone China is the best but do you know, China's first school, first top students was in rank thirty when compete with my school, That's China and Japan. What about you and CUBE ACADEMY? Do you think you're excellent enough to be Korea's proud. No.. don't ever thinks about it if you won't change." said Yoona.

" This is your school after all. Isn't you thinks you are the way humiliated your own school?" asked Dongjun.

" That's why I said starting tomorrow, I will manipulated this school as I'm the owner as I'm the head of this school because tomorrow will be tha day I acknowledge this school as mine.. For today.. I'm still not a students here because I didn't give anything to support this school." said Yoona.

" Okay.. time for assembly ends.. For a new students, thanks you for your speech.. To look one again, your words were accurate. I'm as the head of the school proud to have a new students like you. Starting tomorrow, let's change our school and be the top. I bid you a farewell." said Yoo Jae Suk. Others teachers were praising Yoona. Some of the student agreed with Yoona and some of them were mad at Yoona. They went to their class and Yoona was puts in the same class as Luhan.

" Is this seat was empty?" asked Yoona to the students in  front of her.

" Yes.. It was empty.. Anyways.. Hi.. I'm, Soo young. A member of Gorgeous Diva." said Soo Young.

" Hi.. I'm Yoona. Now.. it was math subject right?" asked Yoona.

" Yes.. you right but our teacher isn't here right." said Kikwang who sat beside her. Yoona nodded and puts on her headphone. Suddenly Kikwang sense something,

" You, what did you hear? You didn't put this on your MP3." said Kikwang.

" I'm not listening to music. I'm memorizing a formula of mathematics subject." said Yoona.

" We didn't receive any textbook yet how do you?" asked Sooyoung.

" In Japan, we learned three stages of learning. First my real subject, second above us, third above them. I've studied a bit by using Yunho oppa notebook." said Yoona.

" Oh.. okay.. we won't disturbed you." said Sooyoung, 

They learned math with their math teachers, Kang Sora. Along the lesson, Yoona looks out the windows and suddenly the teachers throw her a whiteboard marker and she grabbed it.

" What are you doing huh? You said you want to change this school but you aren't showing a good attitude." said Kang Sora.

" Didn't I said it was tomorrow.. not today.. is there a problem actually? What do you want me to do? The questions?" asked Yoona.

" Yes. do the questions. So arrogant." said Kang Sora. Yoona went to the front and starts answering the question as fast as lightning. About five minutes, she solves all the questions in the whiteboard. The teachers asked her to complete just one but she solves it all. Ten of it.

" I'm done.. So can I not being disturbed anymore?" asked Yoona.

" How can you said like that? Your answer is not being checked anymore." said Gayoon.

" Her answer were so accurate..You may sit now." said Kang Sora who still shocked. Yoona turn her body to the white borad and corrects the wrong question that Kang Sora write.

" I'm sorry teacher..but this question is wrong I guess." said Yoona and went to her seat. Others shocked. They continued their lesson without a problems.

 

 

At home..

" What are you doing?" asked Yunho.

" An organization to change our school." said Yoona.

" Woah.. it was a bit creative and it full of dicipline. Good Job, sis. " said Changmin.

" Gumawo. I'm going to crash them." said Yoona.

" You're full of motivation. Looks like the reversals will happened this year. Yeah.." said Yunho.

" This years.. I want all of us ranked as the top students. 20 of it right?" said Yoona.

" Yes.. This name are list of name and their capable." said Yunho.

" I'm going to change the rank like this. 40 person first. 

1. YOONA 21. LUHAN
2. HYUNA 22. JIYOUNG
3. YUNHO 23. KAI
4. CHANGMIN 24. CHEN 
5. SANDEUL 25. BAEKHYUN 
6. JINYOUNG 26. KRIS
7. BARO 27. HOYA
8. CNU 28. SIWAN 
9. GONGCHAN 29. DONGJUN 
10. SEUNGHO 30. LEE TEUK
11. LEE JOON  31. LAY 
12. G.O  32. SEOHYUN 
13. TAEYANG 33. SUHO
14. GD 34. HYOYEON
15. HYUNSEUNG 35. SUZY
16. DOO JOON  36. BORA
17. KIKWANG  37. KRYSTAL
18. TAEYEON  38. SUNNY 
19. SOOYOUNG  39. YURI 
20. JESSICA  40. TIFFANY

" Woah, it nice.. We will hold a large amount of member." said Yunho.

" Me and Changmin oppa will hold first class which contains there 20 members but we will add two more to replace you two because you two will hold the second class which contains 20 members too. This group were open to everyone but there 40 students were the students that I'm expected to be the top member. 

" Let's sleep now. Tommorrow everything going to change." said Hyuna.

 

 

THREE MONTH LATER...

" Thanks to you.. All of them have found a way to study smart not study hard. You have succeed in open their hearts because right now there were focused more about studies and reputation of school not theirself." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" It just a plan.. the one who succeed it are all of us. Without their cooperation and your cooperation.. these plans won't succeed." said Yoona. Yoona went out and sat at the hut. She got a new friends there. All of GORGEOUS DIVA and DAZZLING QUEENS were having a good relationship with her but she always be with GORGEOUS DIVA since they are understand her way.

" Do you know an exam result will be announced this weeks?" asked Taeyeon.

" I don't know.. anyways.. when? Tomorrow or another day?" asked Yoona.

" Tommorow.. is the day all of us waited for a long time. But since you was giving  half a years by the principle.. you are save." said Tiffany.

" I don't care too much about it actually because I'm confident my planned work out.. Let see this semester result. I think this organization or target 20 person will be announced on the stage tomorrow." said Yoona.

" Yeah.. and our name was in the other 20." said Yuri.

" Don't worry.. this just a beginning.. We will be a top students not just in school but in Korea too. SM ACADEMY will change completely." said Yoona.

" Yes.. try your best.." said Hyoyeon.

" Hmm.. if you want let asked teachers to announced  top 40 student." said Yoona.

" No need to.. I'm just kidding.." said Yuri.

" Like a dremas.. I don't expect time has move dso fast.. Three months already I'm study here." said Yoona.

" Why do you don't want to believe?" asked Sooyoung.

" No.. just remember.. on my first day.. all of you being mad by me.. being humiliated by me.. being compared by me and you the one who talk to me at first." said Yoona.

" Hehe.. us too don't expect time gone to much already.." said Taeyeon.

" Anyways.. I'm sorry guys.. today I can't hang out with you.. I have something to do at home so can we change out outing time?' asked Yoona.

" It's okay.." said Taeyeon. They talked and talked until the bell rang. Yoona split from her friends and find her siblings to go home.

" Huaa..unnie.. the result will be announce today.." said Hyuna.

" Don't worry be happy.. We did our best.. Now let's happily wait for the result." said Yoona. Early in the morning all of them gathered in  the hall. They were nervous about the result. Only Yoona and her siblings who looks relaxed and cool.

" Annyeonghaseyo,.today..I'm as the principle was really happy since all of you did a great job. We had a big great news and reversals. For your information, our school isn't placed the last anymore.. Suprisingly.. an unexpected place we achieve this semester. If last year and before we holds rank fourteen.. for our first time, we won agaisnt CUBE ACADEMY.. We placed first." said Yoo Jae Suk. All of the students looks happy. Yoona and her siblings high five to each other.

" Another suprise is one of our students got all right in her exam for all subject.. The student have set a new records not just for our school but our country. Let's called the students to the stage. Who will it be?" asked Yoo Jae Suk.

" Students named IM YOONA please comes up to the stage now.." said Yoo Jae Suk.. ALl of them clapping for her and she also still shocked to the news.

" Congratulations Im Yoona.. You have set a new records and how do I say.. I'm really proud.. because of you.. your words.. your challenges.. your braveness.. our school became the first.. It was all your organization.. change the rules, change the attitude.. change the lesson.. it was all your plans.. I was really grateful and thankful to you. You are the real students here." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" Ah.. Kamsahamnida.. I'm still shocked.. I did thought about being number one in school but not in country. Really my first time.. being number one.. Anyways.. thanks to all of you.. because without all of you my plans won't worked out.. Without teachers and all of oyu.. my plans were nothing. Without my siblings.. I will never be here.. Without the bully and the prankster topics.. I won't decide to manipulated this school. Really Kamsahamnida." said Yoona.

" You are not manipulating our school but our country too." said Song Ji Hyo. Yoona bows to all of them on the stage.

" Now.. I will announce the top 20 students. Oh.. there was a big changes.. If before.. the one who filled up the rank were from SYNCHRONY DASHING BOYS, HONEY GIRLS AND GORGEOUS DIVA but now the changes are too big." said Song Ji Hyo. All of the students waiting in anxious.

" I will just read their name in order from first to twenty. Yoona, Hyuna, Yunho, Changmin. Sandeul, Jinyoung, Baro, CNU, Gongchan, Seungho, Lee Joon, G.O, Taeyang, GD, Hyunseung, Doo Joon, Kikwang, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Jessica." said Song Ji Hyo. Yoona just smiled since she had expected for the result. All of them went up to the stage. 

" To all the students, even you didn't selected as the top students, your grades had improved a lot. Congratulations." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" Songsaengnim.. since we had improves our grades. how about we set up SMTOWN CAMP for a weeks? It going to be fun." said Kris.

" Good idea.. Let's have it. Bonus for you guys.. today I will let you to do anything you want here or indoor games. For whole day.. don't do anything weird. Hmm, din't you guys betting with her about winning and losing.. so I hope everyone can accept the lose and do what you promised on your first day." said Yoo Jae Suk. 

" What promised?" asked CNU.

" I'm sorry but I forgot." said Jonghyun.

" Want to to remind you?" asked Kim So Eun. They nodded.

" You promised to her, if she win, you will apologizing to all your victims, respect eldest and removed all your make up your face whether it girls or boys." said Kim So Eun.

" Yoona, we can apologize and respect eldest but for make up... can't we removed that promised?" asked Minah.

" Why aren't ou all confident to your looks? Your original looks? Don't worry.. boys won't leave you just because you removed make up.. if he leaves you, it means he loves you just because your beauty and that's not a real love." said Yoona.

" We are different.. Your face were nice without make up but we?" said Sunhwa.

" Arasseo.. Do what you want but remember apologize to everybody." said Yoona.

" Okay.. we will apologize to them." said Gyuri.

" Sir, are we really excuse from study today?" asked Yoona.

" Yes.." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" So.. Can we held the camp tomorrow?" asked Yoona.

" Of course.. you can do what you want today. We will go first.." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" Sir, what about team? Are we allowed to split our team on our own?" asked Yoona.

" No.. We will set up a group for all of you." said Yoo Jae Suk.

" Arasseo." said Yoona. Suddenly, Minah went to her and asked her to follow her a bit.

" Why?" asked Yoona.

" Luhan oppa asked me to give you this letter. If you want to know, he had a feeling for you since a month ago. Read the letter and if you want to give him a chance, you holds Changmin arms and asked for a teddy bear. If you don't like it, you holds Yunho arms and asked him for a phone strap." said Minah.

" Arasseo.. Kumawo." said Yoona. Minah left her alone and she reads the letter. After that, she smiled. She didn't think she will accept neither unaccept. She had hurt for two times about love and she didn't think to make herself hurt anymore but she decided to give him a chance. Yoona went inside the hall and grabbed Yunho hands. 

" Oppa, when will you give me a permission to drive?" asked Yoona. Luhan who near him release his relieve.

" You can't drive.. It will harm you." said