The New Beginning

A Genuine Heart For You

--Hyo Joo POV--

I stood in front of the CUBE High's school gate. Here, in the school, every fan who sees me will scream like crazy as if they saw a ghost.

Excuse me?

I'm not a ghost!

Once, a girl who saw me fainted. Right in front of me!

I clutched onto my handbag and was going to go into the school. Before I could st foot in the school, I heard a piercing scream from behind me.

Oh god!

Here comes another fan girl...

And now all the pupils is rushing towards me...

--End of POV--

 

-HyunA POV--

Hey there! I'm HyunA from 4minute!

My group mates were Suzy, EunJung. Hyo Joo is not in our group anymore 'cause she had dropped out of it.

She is now a a soloist. She is a actress and a supberb singer! She is a best friend to all!

When she left, it left a great, big hole in our lives.

But now we still meet up 'cause we are in the same school, same dorm and same class!

I sit right next to her in class, Suzy and EunJung sits next to each other and is seated right behind us! So, we can talk every now and then! Now, let me tell you about them.

Hyo Joo is a famous actress, a perfect vocalist, pretty and smart! She kinda hates boys 'cause the way she rejects Jaejoon oppa is so fiercely!

Jaejoong is the hottest guy in school!

 I don't understand why she rejects him?

Suzy is a smart , kind and a cool vocalist.

She has a gentle, pretty face. She is a--

''Ahhh!!Beast! It's Beast!" someone screamed.

Yah! Who is that screaming! She is so going to get it from me!

--End of POV--

HyunA turns behind and see Yoon Junhyung walking up onto the stage. HyunA was mesmerized by his handsomeness.

"Oh my GOD! He is so so handsome!" HyunA screamed and went running towards the stage.

Suzy and EunJung saw HyunA running off and wondered why she was in a rush.

Suzy then saw Yang Yoseob going up on stage who started smiling cutely.

"Ahhh!!! EunJung did you see... That guy... He is sooo cute!"Suzy exclaimed and ran off like a crazy fangirl too.

"Tck...Tck...Tck..." EunJung said and shook her head in disappointment.

"What's up?" Hyo Joo asked after she saw Suzy running.

"Boys...Stupid boys..." EunJung told Hyo Joo and pointed to the stage where Beast was standing.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey there! So, this is the starting of this fic! Hope you all will like it! Sorry for all the mistakes! Comments and subscribes are always loved!