Come Back

The Light of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The Light of Love (Chapter 1 – Come Back)

 

 

“Sir, everything has cleared as you wanted.”

 

“Are you sure?”

 

Asked the tall and handsome man was standing staring at the night view of the busiest cities in the world, New York, through a large glass window in his office without he glanced somebody whom he asked to.

 

Though he didn’t throw any glance, but from his voice that sounded husky and intimidate, it enough to make you shivering yet sweating.

 

And it happened to his confidant that standing behind him while lowering his head, too scared to face his master.

 

Whatever that he wanted, it has to be granted. Whatever that he asked it has to be done.

 

You just need to choose from one of the two options if you got involve with him.

 

Loyalty or got regret.

 

Better you don’t involve anything that related to him.

 

Is he mafia, yakuza or something?

 

Nope. But maybe could be crueler.

 

He is just the youngest and most successful businessman that really known in Asia, Europe and United States, even around the world.

 

Everything that he touched and said could be gold in a blink of eye.

 

Well, we can say that he is the replica of Tony Stark of Ironman because of his intelligence he could earn weapons that had been needed by forces of the some countries.

 

He is also the replica of Donald Trump, because he is an Asian young business magnate, investor, real estate and hotels development, even the owner some products that well known in public.

 

His wealthy and mighty are no doubt anymore. With the power that he has now, everything could be handled by him.

 

“Yes, sir. But …”

 

When his confidant said the word of “but” he knew that his wished was not going well. And he hated it that much.

 

In quickly motion, the sound of glass that breaking into pieces is filling in the air. His wine that he held some seconds ago was wetting the marbles floor.

 

Slowly he walked towards his confidant with his fist that clenched.

 

His doe eyes that filling glint, happiness, and innocence before now are filling anger, hatred and annoyed.

 

“But …?”

 

He repeated what his confidant said earlier slowly while hold his anger.

 

“But … bbut… we failed to control his company that located in Incheon.”

 

Before he could vent his anger to his confidant, a noise interrupted it.

 

Oh it was someone.

 

“YAH! LET ME IN! WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS DETAIN ME!”

 

And the sounded of busted out door could be hear by him.

 

Reveal the woman that looks so struggle from his bodyguards.

 

“IM YOONG!”

 

“Just let her in.” said him calmly yet emotionless.

 

Quickly his bodyguards let her go and then bowed to apologize but ignored.

 

After the door closed she fixed herself before walked towards him angrily.

 

“We need to talk!”

 

He just rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Minho, you can leave now. We’ll talk about it later.”

 

Ordered him, quickly Minho bowed to him also the woman that just entered and then left the two persons that ‘need to talk’.

 

“What?”

 

The woman just throw a magazine on his desk.

 

He raised his eyebrows in confuse.

 

“Can you explain me what is this?”

 

Slowly, he took the magazine as he looking at it carefully.

 

It was the picture of him with the Hungarian model from Victoria Secret that so close and intimate, he met her from the business party yesterday which also invited some models and entertainers.

 

Yoong just smirked and sighed.

 

It’s just wasting his time. What the hell this matter has to bring up.

 

“Dara, you know that we are nothing.”

 

He said calmly as he back to his chair and lighted on his cigarette.

 

The blonde girl is just staring at him unbelievable. Okay maybe they spent day together for a week lately when he is in New York, even several times sleeping together. But for Yoong, it was nothing. She is just another fling that he used.

 

“But … you said that …” A single tear was falling from her eyes to her cheek. She could feel her body tremble.

 

Look, with everything that he has, women would be kneeled and begged to him.

 

“I don’t say that we are dating, Dara. But you are the one who came to me.”

 

He said after the smoke came out from his mouth.

 

So she just another his fling, also her sweetness and love that she gave to him were nothing? Just like that?

 

She clenched her fist and then walked towards him.

 

Slap

 

“YOU BASTARD!”

 

***

 

A woman looks so in hurry while wearing her mantel. Once again, she looked at her reflection through the mirror and fixing her hair. When her appearance was nice, then she grabbed her car’s key and hand bag that placed on her bedside.

 

Suddenly, she could hear blared from her cell phone inside her pocket, quickly she took it without glance the ID that called her, while walked towards her apartment’s door.

 

“Yul, are you free?”

 

Then Yuri peek the ID that called her, It was her best friend, Tiffany.

 

“Uh-huh, what’s happening?”

 

“Can you accompany me to buy some gifts and take my dress this afternoon? Taeng couldn’t accompany me, because he is too busy today.” Yuri knew that Tiffany is pouting now in other line through she didn’t see it directly.

 

She just smiled, “alright, but after I fetch my cousin okay? I need to go to the airport ASAP.”

 

“Okay then. See ya, Yul.”

 

“Yeah, Tiff.” But before Yul, hang the phone, Tiffany interrupted it.

 

“Hey wait!”

 

“What?”

 

“I want to tell you something.”

 

It was making Yuri curious and stopped her quick track to the parking area. She waited what Tiffany will say, so that she just silent.

 

“Have you watched the news from the television this morning?”

 

Yuri just rolled her eyes, why her best friend asked her this ridiculous question. For god sake she woke up late this morning. And didn’t have any chance to breakfast while watched some news from the television.

 

“Godness, I woke up late Tiff. What happened anyway?”

 

“He’s back today, Yul.” Tiffany said carefully.

 

And just like a magic,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter