I Love Her so much,,,,

You,,,,Should Choose Me

Sungmin POV

Kyuhyun was crying again. This time in my lap. Since when Kyuhyun so whiny like this? Last time i saw him cry when Kangin hyung left us fo service. I once asked why he was crying like this. He simply replied "I'm also a human hyung,,,not like you". Yupp,,,I agree he is a evil magnae.

But this time i didn't give any comment or joke that he stopped crying. And again Kyuhyun just cried like a kid who loses his favorite toy.

"Kyuhyunie,,," I said, his hair gently.

"Just a minute hyung,,," Kyuhyun softly replied.

"It was 2 hours,,,you haven't eaten. Eeteuk hyung and Ryeowook have prepared dinner for us. the other members have finished eating."

Kyuhyun didn't answer, he was still crying. Honestly, i haven't eateN anything from this afternoon. After perform in Mubank, Kyuhyun dragged me into our room and cried in my lap. We haven't had a shower or changed clothes.

"it's so hurts hyung. Di I deserve this? God punishing me like this because i often disturb you guys." Kyuhyun raised his his head and looked at Super Junior poster displayed on the ceiling of our room. I wonder why the poster could be there.

"I don't think so. Must be more than this." I said jokingly.

Kyuhyun was silent again. Maybe i was too far, or he is too serious response to my joke. C'mon Kyuhyun!!!! Cried two hours has made you lose your sense of humor?

"Yah!!!! I'm just kidding. You take seriously????" I patted his shoulder gently."Kyuhyun, Come On!! Don't like this."

Kyuhyun tried to smile. He wiped his eyes. Kyuhyun slowly stood up anf moved from my lap.

"feel better?"

"Nope,,," he said, shaking his head. his eyes red and swollen. 

"So,,,tell me,,," I said shortly after Kyuhyun cleaning his face with a tissue.

"Victoria,,,"

"What's wrong with the 'baby' of yours???" I said, emphasizing the baby to him.

"She is not my baby anymore. Stop calling her baby" said Kyuhyun with harsh tone.

"Hey!!! Calm Down!!! Relax!!!" I tried to calm him.

"There are quarrels among you?" I asked cautiously.

"We broke up hyung,,,,we broke up,,,," He cried again.

They broke up?? I'm not surprised. Sooner or later, this will happed. Even the other members had made this as a bet. I think Heechul hyung would get a lot of money from Shindong, Donghae and Eunhyuk. While I?? Prentended not to know.

"I really love Song Qian"

"Song Qian? But,,,"

"It's Victoria's Chinese name, hyung" Kyuhyun explained to me.

I never heard her Chinese name's. Moreover we rarely meet and talk. I'm always busy with my schedules.

"Love is a mistery, Kyuhyun."

"I know that,,,"

"Kyuhyun,,,"

I suddenly heard strange noise. Kyuhyun immediately holding his stomach. His cheeks flushed.

"Dinner?" I asked as i walked to the door.

Kyuhyun nodded hesintantly and i dragged him into the kitchen. Ryeowook was already there. He was tidying the dining table. I immediately approached him.

"Need help?" I asked as nudged his shoulder.

"Hey Sungmin hyung!!! Kyuhyunie!!! You want to eat? Want me to prepare the food? While I'm still here."

"Ok" I replied, "C'mon Kyuhyun" I said patting Kyuhyun shoulder. He went along. Aish this kid like a zombie.

Ryeowook immediately prepared dinner for us. The dinner lasted a bit bleak. Kyuhyun didn't talk to much. But he still finished his food. I feel a little realieved. At least Kyuhyun didn't lose his appetite.

 

~After Dinner~

 

We didn't straight to bed. We chatted briefly on terrace while enjoying the night view of Seoul city. Fortunely the sky was bright, we could se the stars, so it looks more beautiful tonight. Kyuhyun still grim-faced. I had spoken to him bu he said nothing. Ryeowook also tried engage him in conversation, but still no response from him. I feel sad to see him like this. 

"Kyuhyun,,,," I said rubbing his hand gently.

"Hyung?" Kyuhyun replied. But still not turned to me.

" Look at me!!!" I said, directing his face toward me.

Ths time he would gaze at me. As I thought, he was crying again. Oh God!!! What's wrong with our Magnae??? I'd rather see him disturbing us than having see him crying like this.

"Hyung,,,Kyuhyun crying because Victoria, right??" Ryeowook asked me.

I just nodded as i rubbing his cheeks with affection.

"I don't think Kyuhyun could be like this just because a girl." Ryeowook said. "Victoria defenitely an amazing girl. She destroy your feeling and make you suffer like this."

"They broke up" I said.

Ryeowook reaction's same with me. He seems to have suspected this would happen.

"Kyu,,,don't like this. See your face, your eyes are puffy, you look pale. If Eeteuk hyung knows, he must be sad."

"Wookie is right. Sooner or later the other will know about this. They must be sad to see you like this. Kyuhyun,,,if your relationship isn't good anymore, isn't it better for just be friend. I actually don't like Victoria dumped you, but if your relationship will only make you cry and cry, it's useless to continue it. You guys always fight, almost every day. I'm sad to know this."

"I'm sorry. I've made you sad like this. But I really love her! I love her so much!"

"I already knew that." said Ryeowook. "You said it often. Just forget her!! She doesn't deserve you. You'll get over it. we started promoting the new album. We must be very busy. So you don't have time to think about her anymore. After that you'll find another love, the better for you. Right Hyung?" Ryeowook asked me with a knowing smile.

"Uhm,,,hm,,,y,,,yes,,,You right. So,,,,stop crying! Wipe your tears!!! You're a like e baby if you keep crying like this." I said, pinching  his cheeks.

Kyuhyun grimaced with pain as removed my hand from his cheeks.

"It's pain you know!?" He said with a frown face.

We laughed at the pouting face. I was exaperated and keep teasing him.

"You glad to see me like this." Kyuhyun still grumbling, but he's not crying anymore. I feel relieved. "If something bad happened to my face, you must take responsibility."

Great!!!! Evilkyu is back. Hopefully he doesn't cry anymore. I hope Super Junior activity can reduce his pain.

End Sungmin POV

 

Meanwhile...

 

"What have you done?"

"What do you mean?"

"Kyuhyun cried over you."

"How could you know that?"

"None of your business. Just answer me!!!"

"He deserve it. That's not the worst when compared to the suffering that i got when I was with him."

"Why you act like this. He loves you very much. He would do anything for you. Do you realize that?"

"You're right!! He has done everything for me!! Everything!!! So i suffer like this. I can't stand it anymore. I love him very much, but the more i live him, the more i have to sacriface. He never understood me. He never wanted to listen to me. You think i'm not sad? Huh? I was sad since he declared his love for me. I'm sad since I knew that I loved him too. I'm really depressed. I can't hold it anymore."

"You loved him so much?"

"I love him...I love him with all my heart. I woul do anything for our love. But...but...with him,,,all things become complicated. I'm already tired. I'm sick of all this."

"I already give you a chance. But you wasting it. I will seize Kyuhyun from you. I don't want let Kyuhyun sad like this. He deserved a better love,,,and it should be me!!"

"Do what you want! I don't care anymore. You'll end up like me. His love will only make you suffer."

"I will love Kyuhyun with my way. I'm not going to end up like you. I know what should i do. Don't approach him. Stay away from his life!!! You get it??"

"Whatever!! I don't care!! Do what you want!! Don't bother me anymore!! You !!!!"

Tut...tut...tut...tut...

TBC

 

 

 

How about it? It's right??? :(

Comment Please!!!

I will Update soon if you give me a lot comments, or i will stop writing this....

hahahahahahah,,,

*I'M DEADLY SERIOUS*

* Kidding XD XD XD

~LittleGame~