Can WE?

Can WE?

A Few years later

“shori! Hayaku! We nearly late.” Kristen pulls shori hand and runs at the corridor.

“hai~! Matte” shori runs without notice a girl at his front and bumped that girl and now they are falling down with face less than 5 cm to touch. The girl and shori blushing. Kristen help shori and the girl to get up.

“gomen.” Only that word comes out from his mouth.

“iie daijoubu. I need to go. Jyaaa.” That’s girl reply and smile before left them.

“hazukashi shori-kun!” Kristen giggles.

“maaaa..”

“daijoubu. hahahahaha but that girl is kawaii ne.”

“un.” He smiles.

“maybe she’s the one.” Said kristen with a meaningful smile.

“demo.. I’m not ready yet.” Said shori calmly

“souka… take ur time ne shori-kun.”

“un..”

“eh we are late!” scream Kristen.

“hahahaha ikko.” Shori pull Kristen hand and they giggle happily while running to their class room.

 

At the near place

“nande yumi-chan? Daijoubu?” ask a boy to yumi who concentrate looking at the boy who bump her just now and a girl with him that maybe his girlfriend.

“nandemonai.” Said yumi and wipes her tears.

“you are crying? Don’t be so secretive. We are cousin right?”

“nope. It’s just dust who makes my eyes teary.”

“hontouni?”

“yup marius-chan!” she barely said it with teasing voice

“shhh! Don’t call me that’s name here.” Marius covers his cousin mouth.

“ehmmm!!” yumi try to release from marius. But she can’t until she finds a solution to bites his finger.

“ahhh! Ittai!” yell marius.

“serve you right!” she giggles and running away from him.

“matte! Yumi-chan!” he try to reach her but their homeroom teacher arrive. They sit at their owns place and marius make a “watch out” face to yumi. But yumi just giggles.

“Ishikawa Yumi.” Asami sensei calling

“Hai~ sensei” without waiting she answer it and stand up.

“I want you to become the leader for our class for the school carnival this year.” Said Asami sensei.

“Ehhh atashi?” said yumi weirdly.

“un~ I notice that you good at cooking. I have discuss with Mika sensei from class 3-B that we will be combined with her class and we will do the kawaii café or other café for the carnival. I want you to conduct these things and discuss with the other leader from 3-B class named Sato Shori. He will responsible for designing.”

“Sato Shori?” yumi mumbling.

“un~ and you Marius Yo, you will becomes her assistant. I know that both of you are closed so you can do this work better right?”

“hmm okay sensei.” Marius just agreed with it. Yup it’s true that he easy to do the work with his cousin.

“good then. Marius you have to help Sato Shori assistant, Kitagawa Kristen because both of you good in drawing, so discuss with her in what will you doing for that café. Clear?”

“hai~” both marius and yumi answer it.

“minna, all of you should help them. I hope we can do our best ne.” said Asami sensei.

“hai~~!”

 

Sato Shori? The more I want to stay away from him, the more he comes nearer. – Ishikawa Yumi

Kristen? Maybe she is the girl with Yumi crush? Can Yumi handle this thing? Maaa I should help my cousin, I don’t want her hurt. – Marius Yo

Should I take this advantage? – Sato Shori

I just want him to find one! – Kitagawa Kristen.

 

One evening

“Kristen? I means are you Kitagawa Kristen?”

“hai Kristen desu, anata?”

“Marius Yo desu. hmm I’m from 3-A”

“owh now I remember. You are the assistant for Ishikawa Yumi right?” now Kristen manage to recognize the boy in front her.

“Un, hmm actually I’m her cousin too.” Said marius and smile.

“hontou? Kyaaaa lucky ne~ both of you are in same class.” Said kristen and giggles.  That’s smile says marius in his mind.

“un. Hahahaha hmm what your plan for the carnival?” marius try to hold his doki doki.

“hmmm I have done some sketching. I will email to you later.”

“great. Gimme your email address. I will share mine too.”  While take out his handphone.

“okay then …” Kristen give her email.

“arigatou. Hmm are you on the way to home?”

“un. Why?” said kristen curiously.

“ let me send you home. My home just nearby.” Said marius and smile.

“etto~ actually I have make a promise with my friend sho..” without finish the words marius interrupt.

“shori? He again?” said marius with dissatisfaction tone.

“errr yup with him.” Kristen confuse why marius who polite just now turn into someone she can’t actually describe.

“gomen for saying with that tone, demo daijoubu. matta ne. jyaaaa” said marius before go but Kristen stops him by pulling his hand.

“etto.. I hope we can meet again. Jyaaa” said Kristen and release his hand before runs with her blushing face.

 

Marius blur with that action.

“Kitagawa Kristen you have stole my heart.” – Marius Yo.

 

 

 

 

Class 3-A

“etto can I know which one is Ishikawa Yumi?” ask shori to one boy in front of 3-A class.

“Yumi-chan! Someone looking for you.” That boy call yumi.

“Hai~ I’m coming.” Shout yumi.

“hmm arigatou ne” said shori to that boy.

“hai~ may I help you?” yumi control her heart beat coz in front of her now is her crush!

“I’m Sato Shori, as you know we will be cooperating for the school carnival. Hmm I want to meets you for discussing about it. Are you free today?” ask shori

“hmm I’m free.”

“okay then I will wait you at my class after class then we will discuss about it.”

“chotto only both of us who will attend this meeting?” yumi curious.

“un~ any problem? Coz I want we discuss before we take any action or giving others work.” Said shori calmly.

“okay then. I will be there.”

“arigatou. Jyaaa.” Shori smile to Yumi. That’s smile! With his beautiful teeth. Kyaaaaaa yumi flailing.

“douita.. ne.”

Shori, do you know how much I love you? Since… yup that’s night. I don’t know if you have forgotten about it but I’m not. Until now… that’s why I love rainy days. Just because of that incident.

 

One Rainy days~ -flashback-

Today’s not like before, Yumi who often went back with her cousin, Marius. She’s make the choice to waits until the rain stop coz she don’t bring an umbrella today. Yup because it’s unexpected rain. Hmmm she sighs. After 30 minutes waiting, the rains not stop. Until~

“anoo you can take my umbrella.” Said one stranger to Yumi.

“etto daijoubu. you wanna used that too right, I will waiting here until the rains stop.” Reply yumi. She can’t see that boy face coz his umbrella cover his face.

“iie you must take this.” He passes the umbrella to yumi and walked toward the school gates. Yumi regrets coz she not stop him and used the umbrella together. That’s how she knew shori. That’s how she falls for him. That’s why she reject others confession. She just wants to be with shori. Until now, she doesn’t give the umbrella to shori back.

But he not recognizes me either, so nothing can help us to fall in love. –Ishikawa Yumi-

 

-end flashback-

 

One Fine Weekend

 

Hello~you get an email~~ -kristen handphone ringing.

Ohayo~free this morning? Let’s meet. I wanna show my new drawing. – Marius.

I’m free. Ikuzo! J - Kristen.

Hahahaha okay then I will meet at café near your house. –marius

Hai~! Wakatta.- Kristen

 

What I’m gonna wear? That’s thing appear in her mind before her drawing that she done yesterday.

 

Continue to next chapter :D