Whispering Corridors

Your Imperfections

"Did you hear?" "No, what?" 

"Her boyfriend cheated on her" "No way!" 

"Yeah, he slept with some girl" "Does she know?"

 

"That's her! right there" "I feel sorry for her"

"Yeah, me too" "She's dumb for liking him"

 


"She wasn't that pretty"  "How did she even mange to go out with him?"

"I don't know" "She's chubby and short, no wonder she got cheated on" 

 

 

 

 

'4...3..." Inhaling and exhaling the young teenage girl counted in her mind. "...2....1 everything is going to be alright." Her mind went black...pitched black.
 

Opening her eyes and staring at all the student's back's as they paid attention to the teacher infront. she let out a sigh. 

Before even going back to writing down some notes, a paper ball flew in her direction. Looking up at her guy friend she saw him pointing to the ball signaling for her to open it. Reaching down to open it she smiled at what she read. "ARE YOU MEDIATING OR SOMETHING!?" Looking back at her friend she mouth the word 'No' 

 

 

"Are you sure you weren't mediating? You looked so peacful" The boy with the orange bowl haircut nudged her arm. 

"No, I was just closing my eyes for a while"

"Okay if you say so. Are you comming over!?" 

"Why do you even ask when you already know the answer"

"I have hope that one day you will say yes. You know you can't be Cinderella forever"

"I wish I was!" Both senior student's laughed as they exited school grounds heading home. 

 

Walking home slowly, admiring the spring breeze and the shining sun. Lee Hi would take her time to feel the sensation of being outside for a while. How long has it been since she went out after school with her friends? Two days? A week? No, Five years, yes, five years. Why? Well, she's always busy. Doing what? Being Cinderella, not literally but ..... close to it.