1.

One great day.

It hadn't been too long since Eunji moved to her own house for the first time ever. She considered herself as lucky when she got hired to a job that she could work from home as she didn't get well along with others, but she had to pay a visit to the office once in a while so she decided to move to closer to the office. Today was the day to return the project she had been working for few weeks now. Living with noodles and some instant food, she decided to go out to eat after the project of today had been closed.

The weather was warm and bright, sun was shining and a brief wind was blowing. Eunji took a deep breath and took her first step outside. The convenience store had music playing outside the shop for everyone to hear. Today, it was a nice song that caught Eunji's ears with it's melody. She also recognized the song was sung by Teen Top, Angel. Eunji was aware of Teen Top since she was a fan and all, but apparently they had released a new song while she was kept busy with work. Just to hear rest of the song, she went to buy something to wake her up this early morning. Just when she was about to pay, someone rushed in front of her in the line. Looking at him, he was tall and mysterious but when he turned around to apologize and told her he was in a hurry, Eunji could only stare at him. " Changjo " She sighed out loud dropping her bag, and he turned back to look at her. She covered and panicked. ' What should I do, he obviously doesn't want to be recognized and I don't even look like someone who should know him ' She thought. Looking around shocked for the fact that Teen Top's Changjo was in front of her. No other option came to her mind, she bowed sorry and ran out. She heard someone yelling after her, but she ignored it and ran further away, back home. 

As she slowed down to catch her breath, she looked back and no  one was following her. Of course not. She hadn't taken pictures of him or did she even have her phone up. Her phone .. She was getting closer to her house, and the reality hit her when she was about to grab her keys. ' I left my whole bag there. Oh no this isn't good. What time is it ? I was going to the office not home. What do I have in my hand ? Oh no, I stole this from the store. No no no why today. ' She thought as she walked back and forth. What could she do ? She was so embarrased to go back to the store she thought she could die, and she if Changjo still would be there she would just embarrass herself in front of him more. With a deep, frustrated sigh she just crashed down on her legs and held her head. The situation seemed bad and it wouldn't be long for the project to be returned. Tears of frustration danced on her eyes. What could she do.

That's when she felt warm hands on her shoulders, slowly but firmly lifted her up. ' As if today wasn't bad enough, someone's going to kill me too. Bye cruel world. ' She didn't lift her face from the ground even when she stood up and was turned around. It was a male, as she thought. It's rare for women to kidnap someone. His scent wasn't like she thought a criminal would have, it made her feel safe somehow. She lifted her gaze from his shoes to his hands. 
" I believe you're missing this ? "
Confused, Eunji lifter her gaze a bit higher and saw her bag. It couldn't be. Please no.
" Kwon Eunji ? You have a pretty name. "
He bowed down a little to see her face. Eunji tried to hide from his eyes, as she knew her face was a mess after tearing few seconds ago. But she got caught. Changjo cupped her face between his hands and made them have eye contact. 
" Name as pretty as face, but why is this pretty face crying. " He said while his thumb swept under her eyes drying her tears. 
" Eunji-ah, it's okay to breathe too. "
Eunji didn't realize she had been keeping her breath, and as Changjo told her, she started to breathe too. She couldn't get over the shock of Changjo, that Changjo everyone knew was drying her tears and returned her bag. 
" There, that's better. I bet you're prettiest when you smile. Here's your bag. Make sure you don't drop it again ! "
Eunji took out her phone and looked at the time. A sigh fell through her lips, she had to be at the office within 10 minutes when it was 15 minutes away by foot. She bowed again when she said sorry and stepped next to Changjo. She took running steps when she heard a shout. 
" Eunji-ah ! Wherever you're going, I'll take you ! No need for you to run. "
She turned around and saw Changjo smiling. She accepted this once, it wouldn't be good for her to show up late and sweaty. They got into Changjo's van, and she told his manager where she was going. 
" Wow, it's the first time I actually heard your voice ! Is there anything in you that's not pretty ? "
Eunji felt strange. ' If you only knew how awkward I am with everyone, you'd back off as well '

They arrived to the office in a blink of an eye. Eunji got off and thanked both manager and Changjo. He waved, smiling and Eunji went inside. She returned the project and went through the details with her boss. She heard her phone beep and apologized. She just put her phone on vibration mode and continued working.

" That's it for this project. You've all worked hard, give yourself a clap ! " 
And so they were dismissed. People who worked with the project decided to have a company dinner, but Eunji backed off. She didn't like it when there were people, so she always skipped every gatherings expect the company days.
As she was walking back home, she walked past the convenience store and remembered the product she had stolen and rushed back in. 
" Ah, our lovely butterfly. What is it my dear ? Was it hard at work today ? "
The owner of the shop was a lovely lady Eunji liked and often kept company after workdays. She smiled to her, as she talked up about the happening this morning.
" Oh girl, leave your money. The nice boy who was here paid it for you ! Why would you run away from your boyfriend and why hadn't you told me you got yourself a boyfriend ? " The store owner laughed and was obviously happy for her. Eunji had no clue she was talking about, but smiled shyly. She bought some food so she'd have something to eat at home again and walked towards her house again. 
' My boyfriend ? What was she talking about, she's losing her mind already. She shouldn't work too old. ' Eunji thought. Then the memory of her phone beeping earlier at the meeting came to her mind and she checked her phone. There was a message from an unknow number, saved to her log as ' My future husband '. 
" Be ready by 8pm, I'll pick you up from where I lifted you up. I assume you live nearby and that you will come out. It's a date.
- Changjo "

Not believing her eyes, Eunji read the message again and again, the name he saved himself in her phone and her background was a picture of him. She smiled and ran home. Maybe just tonight, she would have the courage to go out of the house.