Happy Birthday JoonMyeon

SuChess

JoonMyeon had been friends with Chess for about a year now. He had invited Chess over for his birthday. He had invited a couple of his other friends as well, but it seemed that they had work, or other plans and Chess was the only other one to be able to come down on his birthday. Despite all the time that they had spent together today was the only one that Chess will be over at his house. 

JoonMyeon had planned out a movie marathon with all his friends. He had gathered all the movies that he wanted to watch today, and he hoped that Chess would bring more to watch. 

The door bell rang, JoonMyeon opened it to find Chess standing on the other side waiting impatiently. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOONMYEON~!" Chess Chimed the moment the door opened. 

"Thanks~! Come in!" He invited Chess in taking the movies that he had in his hand. 

"So where is everyone?" He asked hoping he wasn't the first to arrive. "Oh. I hope I didn't bring movies you already had picked out. I didn't bring Pirate of the Caribbean because I am sure you already had it picked out."

"Nope no movies I had picked out. These ones will be great. No one else is coming you are the only one that was able to make it today." JoonMyeon said kind of upset. 

"Really? They couldn't find time for your birthday? Those punks." He said and walked further into JoonMyeon's house. 

"Come in. I was just about to make snacks. Do you have anything you want?" JoonMyeon showed Chess to the living room and walked to the kitchen and looked through the cabinet. 

"Popcorn is just fine." Chess followed behind JoonMyeon.

"Okay. Do you want anything to drink?" JoonMyeon offered.

"Dr. Pepper is great with me." Chess said and sat down at the small little table JoonMyeon had in his kitchen. 

"Okay. I will start the popcorn and get the movie started. Which one do you want to start with?"

"Curse of the Black Pearl. Where else would you start?" Chess asked shrugging his shoulders. "I will watch the popcorn." He said after JoonMyeon left to start the movie.