Chapter one.

Why did I fall in love with you.
Why did I end up falling for you?
 

Jung Yonghwa. Stood there looking directly at the love of his life. 'She looked so beautiful in her wedding dress'

 
Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
But you’ve already chosen a different path
 

They were friends. No they were bestfriends. It wasn't hard to tell, one look at them together and they were mistaken for a couple of lovers. They were like storybook children. Every moment of there time spent together and not one of them sad.

 
Why couldn’t I call out to you at all?
Every day and night growing emotions
And words overflow
But I realized that
They’d never reach you again
 

But you can't stay bestfriends forever without one of them falling for the other. Yonghwa had wished to be the love of her life just as she was the love of his. But he had hidden his true feelings behind a mask. A simple crush was now full on love. Theres a reason they're called crush

"Yonghwa, i'm moving....."

 
Since that day I first met you
I felt like I already knew you
You and I melded into each other so smoothly
 

She was gone. For six years she wasn't there, though distance kept them apart she was still his bestfriend. Of course no one could take her place. She was irreplaceable. She was also the love of his life, you would've thought he tried dating other girls. But his cold demeanour had kept the girls at bay. He promised himself that when she returned he would confess his feelings for her.

 
It was natural for me to be where you were
The two of us grew up together
But you’ve already chosen a different path
 

 She had returned. Six years. Yonghwa had waited six long years for the return of his bestfriend. There she was, she had developed into a full grown woman. He pulled her into a bear hug hoping he didn't crush any of her bones.

"Your still the same". The girl cried tears of joys as she was reunited with her bestfriend.

 
Why did I end up falling for you?
No matter how much time has passed
I still thought you were right here
Now we can’t turn back
 

"Its raining".

"So?".

"My hair will get wet".

Yonghwa shook his head "When did you become a real girl?, come on for old times sake lets go". He took her hand and she nodded at him. He ran through the rain holding her hand as they laughed. They were children in adult bodies. But they wouldn't want it any other way. 

 
The special meaning held by this day
Today you stood with a happy expression
You looked beautiful while praying to god
 

She smiled. He smiled. They say a smile was worth a thousand words and they were right, it was. They sat on the floor in front of the fireplace drying themselves. No words were said between the two. But they didn't need words to enjoy each others company. She let her head rest on his shoulders as she slowly let herself drift of to sleep.

'Goodnight..... My Shinhye'. She was his, no one elses and thats how he wanted it. Though they were just friends Yonghwa had already marked her as his own.

 
But I wasn’t the one next to you
And the image of you receiving blessings
Of that how could I let go?
 

 She was getting distant from him. The two had rarely spent time together anymore. Yonghwa had missed her dearly... but did she miss him?. 'Do you miss me as much as I miss you Shinhye?'. Though the two would spend time together every now and then but she was always busy. She had found her a job which she enjoyed very much. She made new friends. Yonghwa didn't like this..... He was jealous.

 
Why did I end up falling for you?
How we were before
We can’t return to it anymore (I’ve thought it through, thought it through)
 

 She finally made time for him. She was finally talking to him. He was finally happy again. He was happy his bestfriend was back. His best friend. Yes he still had believed she was his and he would always believe that..... because no other guy could love her like he did. She was literally his lifetime partner. They were friends since birth. they had vowed to stay that way.......

"Shinhye".

"Hm?".

"Theres something I want to say".

"You don't have to tell me pabo just say it". She smiled at him. He was now definately nervous but proceeded on anyway

"Shinhye....... I-"

 
Why didn’t I hold on to your hand?
No matter how much time has passed
You should’ve always been by my side (never changing)
 
By the powers invested in me by the state of Seoul. I know pronounce you man and wife. The groom may now kiss the bride. The crowd stood up and the chapel was filled with applause.
 
But still, even if I’m nowhere near you anymore
I’m praying that you
May be happy for eternity
No matter how much that would make me lonely (no matter how lonely)

 

Yonhwa stood there. Shinhye was now kissing her new husband. And it was not yonghwa. 'So Shinhye I guess you are no longer mine anymore'. She looked around at everyone as they all smiled at her. She wanted to see her bestfriend but when she looked up he was at the doors of the church. He turned and saw her staring directly at him. 

'Saranghae Shinhye'. He mouthed to her and left the church before she could reply to him. "I should have told you I loved you when I had the chance....... but I didn't".