Part 1

Grow A Pair

The rest of the room (minus Jaebum and his makeup artist) fly into action, in a flurry of clothes, makeup brushes and monthly schedules and amidst all of this Yugyeom thinks he hears an enraged cry from a deranged woman somewhere behind him, screaming about her lipstick getting stepped on. What was that brand again, Channel, Shanelle? Never mind, he was still too young to fully understand women and their ways.

“ing hell, Jr! I’m going to cut you!”

 He hears Jr swearing shortly after they hear the outburst and he decides that if Jr wasn’t attempting to crack his jaw into two, he would be feeling sorry for the elder. Since it’s his second time debuting, but his makeup won’t be any better than the first time if his make-up artist has anything to say.

Heavily panting, as he struggles to hold onto Yugyeom’s shirt with one hand, Jr desperately attempts to pry Jackson’s hand off his shirt whilst throwing together a half-assed apology in his head because his makeup artist isn’t that pretty when she was pissed. Besides that hand is getting to damn close to junior Jr and Jr realises that it is too damn late to say ‘no homo’.  

“Stop it,” Jaebum yells out from a few seats down, relaxed, as his makeup artist works her magic on him. So relaxed actually, that he just assumes that all the fuss going on in the background is just Jackson throwing another temper tantrum after losing to Bambam in Street Fighter again, what a lose-

“Not the Chanel!”

Jaebum is prematurely thrown back into reality, as his make-up artist joins the incoherent, mass of bodies screaming and swearing in the middle of the room.

“,” Turns out it wasn’t actually Jackson being a .

 And so, Jaebum dramatically joins the task at hand of attempting to protect Yugyeom from Jr, Jr from Jackson and everyone else from Jackson as well. “Not that it’ll work.” Jaebum muses whilst blinding ing his hand into the middle of the human body pile and latching onto what he assumes is Jr’s shirt. It’s at that exact moment when Jaebum realises it isn’t actually a fistful of someone’s shirt he’s got but rather, Mark’s really toned behind. And as team leader, Jaebum decides to take time out to say “No homo,” for the rest of them, he’s providing a service really.

It’s also at that exact moment Jaebum also changes his description of what an angel would look like from; men dressed in blinding white with rays of sunshine in the background (and wings of course) to; an angry woman in her twenties with well applied eyeliner who also has rather toned arms and an extremely nice rack (Jr makes a quick mental note to tell the others how nicely they bounce after all this is done, because hey, they’re guys and haven’t got any in a while or haven’t actually ‘got’ any in Yugyeom and Bambam’s case, maybe not Bambam). He also notices that it’s actually Jr’s makeup artist and that she’s holding a very large version of a makeup brush (broomstick to be precise) over her head and is about to crack it over Jackson’s head.

“Holy ,” She wasn’t really that careful with her aim and almost takes out Bambam’s eye in the process. Said member turns around to demand for an apology because he wouldn’t be that cute to their fans if he had one eye missing, but, decides not to when he sees just how done she is with everyone and everything in the room (and probably the whole music station building) and realises that he probably doesn’t look cute enough at the moment (being all sweaty and bruised) to charm her into grovelling at his feet.

Jackson’s out and everyone falls quiet, half from exhaustion, half in shock because they didn't realise just how many unresolved problems Jr’s makeup artist had, or has. Ignoring the curious stares from everyone, the person in question begins the task of cleaning up before the people who run this place also realise it wasn’t Jackson being a and come asking questions, Youngjae being the man he is, joins her and she gives him a tired smile and hugs him in gratitude(to the untrained eye, it would look like Youngjae was being a gentleman, but to s they all know he also realised just how nice her rack was and just got a feel of them).

Jaebum feels a light slap on his shoulder and glances up in annoyance. Their manager gives a quick, quirk of his thumb pointing to a vacant room next door and shifts his brows in Jr's general direction with that 'look' on his face. Grumbling his lack of enthusiasm at the suggestion Jaebum opts to ignore him and flops onto his stomach and attempts to hide from the scathing glare his mangager is sending him. He doesn't last long in that position and shifts to a sitting position just as Youngjae hurriedly shuffles past him as quietly as he can and leans down to whisper an explanation.

"She found that Channel lipstick." Channel? The hell was that?

"I think he means Chanel." Mark softly whispers in his other ear while keeping an wary eye on the woman who has stopped moving and seems to be, twitching. Or was it shaking? It was getting more violent that's all he knew.

Stupid bilingual, fetus face. 

Yugyeom's bleeding nose seems to have stopped running because his mouth opens to take its place and his head tilts to the side. 

"Hey lady, you kinda look like the incredible hulk. Just before he actually shifts into the hulk."

"What the hell Jaebum? Put me down"

"No time, Jr. We need to talk in another room. I think Girl's Day just left theirs."

                                                                                                                                                                                                              

Oh my god what having done, you know what I'm probably just going to finish this and leave this account forever. Oh my lord. Anyways, constructive critiscm would be much appreciated

                                                                     -ChaCha out