LONELY FOOTSTEP

Lonely Footstep~

 

 

After class, I came back to the hostel. I placed roommates with Bomi unnie, cross japanese girl. She was very nice and friendly. Bomi unnie not coming home yet because there is an extra class at school. I sat in the chair in which is located on the edge of my bed, then I poured out on my diary. Suddenly there is wind-blown in my left ear and a surprise out there I'm cool breeze. I feel more and more horror, I felt like the hairs stand up. Then I out from the table and ran out. When down the stairs Bomi unnie asked me. "Why did you run like a saw ghost?" With a tired tone I explained. But she will not forget. "Maybe it's just how you feel, do not think will last very much. Unnie wanted to bath after that we do work together okay ^ ^" I still do school work while Bomi unnie sleep soundly in bed. Suddenly my lamp off on my desk. But the lights will turn off when the switch is turned off. Then, I off the lamp and take out the baterries and just let it off until I asleep.

 

 

After school finished, I went back to the hostel to keep my school books. Lazy I want to bring a thick book to school tomorrow. When I opened my locker, lots of old letters and dusty in there. Bomi unnie said lockers were never open before me here, So I took the letter and put it on the table. "Yun Hee, unnie have go to classes, maybe unnie will return at 9:00 pm. It's that okay Yun Hee sitting here alone?" Bomi unnie said. "It's okay unnie, I will be brave ^ ^" I said to calm my heart.I take the time to tidy up the room and make school work. After the finish, I thought of the letter, my heart wants to open the letter but when I thought of only as busybody. I put it back on the table. I inadvertently left out a letter. I was looking under the bed but no, so I let it disappear. What I remember is just to take a shower. Then I took the towel rails and into the bathroom.

 

After the shower, I noticed that I dropped the letter on the table. I started feeling fear. "Who are you and why do you like it bother me? Anything you want from me?" I shouted, but in my heart I want to run away. Suddenly there was a faint shadow of the body in front of me. I wanted to scream but there seems to shut my mouth until I fell on the floor."Just now you said you were not afraid. Why are you yelling?" he asked and laughed himself. "You're who? Ghosts? Yourself how you can appear for my future?" I asked without stopping. "Before, I was like you, but after that incident, I realized that I was dead" he said then jump into bed. "Waaah! It's good lie here, the last time I lie here is 6-7 years back. At that time I was 15 years :)" He explains away his hand after seeing I was sat on the floor.

 

 

"So you are a ghost?" I question gets up without reaching his hands. "Yurp, now you're doing? Screaming again like that?" he said, touching my shoulder, but unfortunately human hands can not touch certain other things. "Ooh, you're a blast in my ear and stir Bomi unnie?" I asked as he eyes wide. "Who else if not me,  maybe if there is another ghost here. But maybe I only dare do anything like that near you" he said with a laugh. "So the light turns off even cause you? Isshh why do you always bother me?? Am I do wrong before you die? Said I was to find out." Yes, all that I do.But You're a first time made me laugh after seeing your face the shame "he said again.Suddenly I heard a knock on the door. I got up and opened the lock from within and without, I knew, 'he' was not in the room. "Why lock the door? Fear?" Bomi unnie said. I just smile away. At 10:00 pm, I am going to call 'him' but no response.

 

 

Every day I walked happily but with a empty heart. I asked every students in class but they don't no about the letters. Then, I decided to throw a letters in the trash.Arriving at the dorm, I saw 'him' with a sad expression. Then I hug him body not even feel warm. "Why did you get rid of the letter: (" he said., So he sat on the bed. I saw him cry. "Why are you crying?" Ask me. "I want to live like you. Why do I go before my dreams fulfilled?" he said with a slight bow of the face. "I'm sorry for what happened to you, what can I do to calm your soul?" I promise to do good : ') ""Before I die, I have an appointment with the person I love. But that did not materialize when I was hit by a gangster boy in school. A, I do not have time to read. This room I beaten by them and this is the first dorm room men but was upgraded to a girls' hostel "he said at length.

 

 

"I sympathize with you, Can I know your name?" ask me. "My name is Byun BaekHyun" he said smiling. "So what should I do?" I said. "You should be dating me, by the way, my spirit will be quiet :)" he said as he pulled my hand. After dating with Baekhyun, I invite him to go to the park. Baekhyun body suddenly dim and eventually reappear makes me want to hug and cry. "I'm not willing to lose you! Actually, I love you" nauseating my heart to him. "I love you Yun Hee" Baekhyun response. Her body is getting weaker, he said he wanted to spirit him away in my dorm for the first time he appear for yourself. "Finally, my dreams fulfilled too and I love you Yun Hee, I wait for you as the new world: ')" he said with a smile as she slowly lost the sun shadow..

 

 

 

__________××_××_________________________________________________×××_________________________×____________××_××______

 

~THE END~ sorry it's short, actually this is my first fanfic ^_^