TUTORIAL :: Letter spacing.

F E M A L E X P R E S I D E N T | RESOURCES & TUTORIALS JUST FOR YEW.

 

Second chapter on layouts;letter spacing/comprassing.

Wondered how other user's text goes squishy,and spaced out without even using the space button? yeah,It's letter spacing. Well,I'm pretty sure you're saying 'WHAAT? letter spacing?',So i'm gonna teach you today! (or tonight..)

First,Type your text and change it's size. And font,If you'd like. But you can change you're font later. After changing your text's size,Click source and you'll see a source like this. ' < p >< span style ="font-size:12px;" >DUZ< /span> < /p> '. After 'font-size:12px;',Add a letter-spacing:-#px;. The '#' is to type a number. For
squishy ,Add a minus infront of '#px;'. and for spaced,Remove the minus. If you don't get it,Then i'll be giving the code instead. 

squished ,< p >< span style="font-size:14px;letter-spacing:-2px;">DUZ< /p>/span>

spaced,< p >< span style="font-size:14px;letter-spacing:2px;" >DUZ< /span >< /p >

See the differences with the letter-spacings? squished is minus and spaced is no minus. Well,That was easy.. Now click source again and there you go.

1+ If you choose a too big of a number,it'll get exposed. I'll recommend 1-4 for normal text and 12-14 for big text. 
2+ Don't forget the px; behind the number!
3+ If you're using the code,DUZ is the text you typed. 
4+ Remove the spaces too,If you're using the code. But it'll be better if you memorised the code and do it yourself!
5+ Don't forget to subscribe or upvote if you like it! And comment if anything's wrong,I'll be glad to help.