Don't Leave Sequel: Never Gone

Don't Leave

“Congratulations, Youngi!” Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Hara yelled at their new maknae. Youngji looked at her unnies, who were sitting on the large couch with a huge smile and possibly tears in her eyes.

 

“Thanks, unnies. You’ve made this transition easier on me. I’m forever thankful.” In her seat, Youngji bowed real low, which made the older girls giggle.

 

“Of course we would help you, Youngji. You’re our new member and we have to help you ease into this as much as possible,” Seungyeon said. Hara nodded my head, agreeing with Seungyeon.

 

“If you ever need anything, just ask us, okay?” Gyuri asked. Youngji nodded with a big smile on her face. “So, how about some bulgogi?” The three younger girls nodded their heads rapidly. Gyuri giggled as she got up from her seat and walked into her kitchen.

 

As the girls are waiting, Hara’s phone vibrates. Surprised at this, she took her phone out and froze at the name. Her heart started to beat a little bit faster than usual, her cheeks started turning a slight pink, and her breathing seized. It read:

 

“<3 Nae Sarang <3”

 

“What is it, Hara-ah?” Seungyeon asked as she peered over Hara’s shoulder. Hara covered her phone with her hand, not showing it.

 

“U-um, I need to take this. Be right back.” Before Seungyeon could ask why, Hara dashed off into a room. Seungyeon looked at Youngji, to which the latter shrugged.

 

Hara shut the door behind her and looked at her phone again. She pressed the answer button and put the phone to her ear.

 

“Hi.”

 

Hey.” The sound of her voice seized Hara’s breath again.

 

“Is it really you?”

 

Who else would it be, unnie?

 

“Just making sure. You know, it’s been a while, hasn’t it?”

 

Well, I have been pretty busy with my acting debut.

 

“Of course I know that. I’m just pointing it out.”

 

Where are you?

 

“I’m at Gyuri unnies’ house. We’re celebrating Youngji’s debut.”

 

I hope she’ll be a good maknae to you unnies.

 

“No one could ever beat you, Jiyoung.” Hara could feel Jiyoung smile through the phone.

 

Kekeke! Yeah, but still treat her well, okay?

 

“Kekeke. Okay.” There was a few minutes of silence that felt like needed to be placed. After a few minutes, Hara began to speak.

 

“I miss you.”

 

I miss you too, baby.

 

“I just want to hug you when I’m sleeping, curling up next to you, rubbing my nose and giving kisses on your neck, just the way you like it…”

 

Stop it. You’re making me miss your tiny frame more.

 

“Yah! Even if that is true, still!” Hara heard Jiyoung laugh. She wished she could hear that laugh everyday.

 

You want to know what I want to do?” Hara waited for a response. “I want to lie down on your bed, curl my legs onto yours, press our forehead together, and just kiss you until I fall asleep in your arms.” Hara bit her lip as she imagined what Jiyoung had described. “You’re imagining it, aren’t you?” Hara’s cheeks turned bright red at Jiyoung’s comment.

 

“S-stop it! You’re the o-one making me f-f-fluster!” Hara pouted.

 

It’s okay. I meant to do that. Haha!” Hara’s cheeks felt hot, yet she laughed it off. Everything went silent for a moment, before sniffles could be heard.

 

“Are you okay, Jiyoung-ah?” Hara asked.

 

“‘Sniffle.’ I’m alright. Just talking with you is getting me emotional. I know you said this, but I will. I miss you.” Now it was Hara’s turn to sniffle.

 

“I know. I wish you could be here with me too.” A tear fell down Hara’s cheek, which she immediately wiped away.

 

“Hara! What’s taking so long? Gyuri-unnie is almost done with the bulgogi!” Seungyeon yelled through the door. Hara smiled.

 

Was that Hamster yelling?” Jiyoung asked.

 

“Yep. She still has that loud voice. Kekeke!” Hara could hear Jiyoung giggling through the phone. “Well, I should probably get going. I don’t want Gyuri-unnie yelling at me.”

 

I know you need to go. It was really nice talking to you again.

 

“You too. So, see you later?”

 

Yeah. I love you~

 

“I love you too~”

 

Annyeong, Goo Hara. Chu~

 

“Annyeong, Kang Jiyoung. Mwah~” And with that, Hara pressed the “End Call” button. She put the phone to her chest and let out a couple of more tears before she got up and opened the door. She walked over to Gyuri, who had prepared a dish for her.

 

“Ooh! This looks good, Gyuri-unnie!”

 

“Thanks! Here you go!” Gyuri gave the plate to Hara and the latter walked to the living room. Seungyeon came from behind and walked toward Gyuri.

 

“You think she was talking to her?” Seungyeon asked the elder.

 

“Yes. She’s still sad about the situation. But I know she will pull through. After all, it’s Hara we’re talking about.” Seungyeon placed her head on Gyuri’s shoulder and Gyuri pecked the crown of Seungyeon’s head. They both smiled looking at their now second youngest.

 

Youngji was sitting down eating her bulgogi when Hara sat down beside her. She asked “So, who was that, Hara-sshi?”

 

Hara stared at Youngji with eyes that looked like a ton of different emotions, yet one stood out. Love. “Just an old friend.” Hara smiled and began eating her food in happiness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello, fellow fanfic readers and writers! Yep, probably didn't expect this. But I felt like I needed to after the new member debuted with Kara. So, this happened. Hope you liked it!

Comment, subscribe, and/or upvote if you liked it.

Love Ya! <3

Geeky