Chapter 2

Gone and Away We Go

Geumhee's POV

The next day came by as the alarm clock rung for me to wake my up to go to school. I slammed the snooze button and sat up from my bed. I was not a morning person much as I rubbed my eyes and walked out of my room to the bathroom.

 Washing my face, brushing my teeth, and combing my hair, I walked out of the bathroom to get changed for school. Obviously, I had to wear a uniform but it was not so bad though. I did not need to have to pick out clothes for myself to wear everyday much. Wearing a uniform is fine by me. 
I changed into the school uniform, straightening it out as I stared at myself in the mirror. I wore light natural make-up with eyeliner and smiled with satisfaction. *^*

I ran down the stairs with my bag and grabbed a toast, wore my socks and shoes before running out the door. But before I could even, my mother yelled, "Geumhee! Don't forget to greet your soon-to-be-husband in school! He'll probably be in the same classroom as you!" 

Snaps! I totally forgot that I was arranged to get married to the Kim family's son. Kim-whatever-his-name-was or whatever the heck his name is. What a great morning to remind me, mom. Dx<
I groaned and sighed before walking out the door, still having the toast in my mouth. 

I reached school and walked through the gates. Students eyed me as I walked through and I'm not that surprised though since I am a new student. I did not care about the students that looked at me. It was uncomfortable though, especially the guys. Great, I bet they're erts. =__=

I walked into the school with my schedule in hand from the office. I looked at the classroom numbers to just find mines. Not till I noticed that mine was just at the end of the hallway from where I was.
Walking inside the classroom, I noticed that some students were already there....and basically...they are staring at me like I'm some ghost. O.o... It was pretty funny though to see their expressions, especially the girls that are giving my that "look" of disgust or whatever. them anyways, I would not want to be friends with y'all es either. Haters gonna hate, I mentally said and mentally snapped at them. =3=

"You must be, Lee Geumhee."
I turned my attention to a man who seemed to be my homeroom teacher for this classroom. I genuinly ((<---did I even spelled that correctly??)) smiled at him and nodded, "Yes, that will be me."
The teacher smiled back in a kind way, "Well, It's nice to have you in here, Geumhee. Why don't you sit down near Kim Myungsoo." 
Kim Myungsoo?? That name sounded familiar. I furrowed my eyebrows, focusing hard on the name he just said. But I jumped once the teacher yelled for the boy, who I was sitting with the same table and who is eventually taking his nap, to wake up and raise his hand so I know who he is.

He did eventually wake up from his nap with a groan as who-his-seem-to-be friend was shaking him to wake up. "I'm here!" the boy said, raising his hand up and sat back on his chair with a tired look on his face.

My eyes grew wide at the sight of Kim Myungsoo. Shocked because he was the one who called me an idiot that day at the airport!
I did not notice that my finger was pointing at him as he too was doing the same thing.

"YOU!!!" We both yelled as we looked at each other.

Myungsoo's POV

I was just taking a nap on my table once I was comfortable enough to just sleep. I was so tired as heck from last night's though of being married to a girl name Lee Geumhee...I think that was her name. I don't know. e___e
I was so almost about to sleep not until I heard whispers or chattering about this new student that is obviously new into this school and is in our classroom...right now. I did not care. All I cared was taking a nap which I always do. 

I believe the teacher was yelling my name for my hand to be raised and to wake up just so that the new student can know where I am. Dang it! Why can't he just point to where I'm sitting and get over it. Can he not see a person sleeping here. =__=

My friend, Sungyeol, just had to wake me up from my sleep. I groaned and gave him a quick glare before raising my hand and sitting up from my seat. 
"I'm here!" I said and my eyes blinked. My eyes then grew wide. 

The new student was basically the one from the airport. I pointed at her with a finger in shock and we both yelled at the same time, "YOU!!!"

I was shocked but at the same time, I was satisfied. I mentally smirked. 
Lee Geumhee...the one from the airport...is my soon-to-be wife. How much fun should I do to you, Lee Geumhee.