Chapter 1

Gone and Away We Go

-At the Airport (Geumhee's POV)- 

It's been 4 years since I came back to Korea. Smiling, I sighed, "It's good to be home."  

I grabbed my luggage, bringing it with me. I was listening to music as I walked and I didn't pay attention until I bumped into someone, "Oops, sorry." I apologized and noticed that it was a boy, a handsome one to be exact.  

"The ? Watch where you are going! You blind idiot."  

I scoffed at the words I just heard and took off my sunglasses, ready to beat this man up. Whoever this person is, he's going to regret meeting me, "Yah! What kind of language is that? Is that how you talk to a woman? You rude ." I said. "You better watch your mouth before I beat the heck out of you." Then I walked away. I didn't here any other combat from the boy, guess I won.

-Myunsoo's POV- 

I just came back from the state after being done with my studies. It felt nice to be home as I walked out to the entrance. And as I was, this girl just had to bump right at me.  

"Oops, sorry." Who the is this person, did she not see that I was walking? 

"The ? Watch where you're going! You blind idiot." Yep! That's what I said and yes to this girl. I held onto a smirk inside, no showing it until the girl took off her sunglasses. And oh my god. She was gorgeous. I don't why but I just stood there, dumbfounded because of her pure milky white skin, big doll eyes and pink lips. I mentally smacked myself, to get back to my senses and noticed the girl just walked away. "Aish!" I cursed and walked away.

-fast forward-

-Geumhee's POV- 

I walked up to my house and the door flew open, like, literally flew open. My eyes widen and heard screaming from my umma, "OMG!!! GEUMHEE!! YOU'RE HOME!!! YEOBO!! GEUMHEE'S HOME!! C'mon daughter, come inside!"  

I laughed at my umma, still the same as ever since I went to the states. I walked inside the house and my dad came, smiling and hugged me as I hugged back, "Hey Appa!"  

"Welcome back, Geumhee." My appa smiled and patted my head like how he always does when I was younger. 

My appa and umma brought me to the kitchen and we had dinner together. Oh how I missed umma's cooking. My appa and umma were talking while I sat there, listening, enjoying their conversation. I stood up to leave and take a shower but then my mother caught me, "Yah, Geumhee, sit down. Your father and I have something to tell you."  

I blinked and nodded, sitting back down on my chair, waiting for what my parents had to say.

-Myungsoo's POV- 

Coming back to my home, I opened the door and stepped inside with appa and umma sitting at the living table. My umma saw me and smiled, having teary eyes. It's as if she hasn't seen me for years, but I wasn't gone that long though haha, but what can I say, my mother's sensitive. Really sensitive.  

I hugged my mother as we both went to where my father was at.  

"Son, welcome home. How was at the states?" My father asked. 

"It was fine. Nothing special. But I'll be back, I'm gonna put my stuff away." As I was about to stand up, my father told me to sit back down and that he needs to tell me something that's important. And I obeyed, "What is it, Appa?"

-Author's POV- 

As both Geumhee sat down with her parents in the kitchen at her house and Myungsoo sat down with his parents in the living room at his house, their parents said, "The reason why we told you to come bak home, to Korea is because...well, we made an arrange marriage for you." 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

"WHAT?!?!" Geumhee and Myungsoo both yelled.

-Geumhee's POV- 

"WHAT?!?!" I yelled after hearing that I'm getting married to this guy, whom I don't even know of.  

"Mom!! Dad!! I can't marry to this guy! I don't even know who he is or how is like! You guys expect me to get married...at this young age!!"  

"Look, we already talked to the Kim family about it already. And no matter how much you object this marriage, there's no way, alright and that's final." My Appa said to me. 

I cursed and went straight upstairs. 

"Oh! And you're going to school tomorrow! The same school where your fiancé is going to."  

I groaned, shutting the door of my room and jumped onto my bed. I couldn't believe it. I'm getting married to this one guy who I don't even love. "Just you wait, Kim boy, I'll make you suffer."

-Myungsoo's POV- 

"WHAT?!?!" I couldn't believe my ears! Was I hearing right?! Is this a dream?! This has got to be a dream!! Someone wake me up now!  

"We already made the arrangements, Myungiie, so don't say no." My mother cooed. I grew frustrated, ruffling my hair and went to my room. "Goddammit. Why why why!"  

I sat on my bed and bit my bottom lip. Who's this person anyways? Why did my parents choose her? What's special about that person that I had to marry her? With that thought in my head, an unfamiliar smirk went on my face, "Just you wait...I'll make your life miserable."

 

A/N: So how was it so far? Boring isn't it? :P sorry, but I hoped you enjoy some parts of it. But I'll try to make the next chapter more entertaining OuOb