He's Right Under My Nose

Intimate Note

Chapter 4:

"What. The . Is going on here?"

"Ah, it's not what it looks like!"

Kangin glared, biting his lip. Leeteuk got up, putting his hands out. He walked up to Kangin, but Kangin pushed him away. He looked at Eunhyuk, making a fist.

"Keep your hands off of my things."

Eunhyuk stood up, putting his hands in his pockets.

"Your things? He's a person, not a thing. Plus, he was mine first."

Kangin growled, lunging forward at Eunhyuk. Leeteuk jumped infront of him, pusshing Kangin back.

"Ah! Kangin stop it!!"

"What's going on?!"

Siwon, Kibum, Hankyung and Heechul ran in, surprised at what they saw. They all took Kangin's arm's and waist, pulling him back. Kangin reached for Eunhyuk, glaring. Eunhyuk smirked, crossing his arms.

"Heh."

"I'll kill you!"

"Why? Because you're so jealous that Leeteuk doesn't even want you? That he loves me more than you?"

Kangin spit at him, getting Eunhyuk right in the face. Kangin stopped, wipping his mouth. Leeteuk ran to Eunhyuk, wipping Eunhyuk's face with his shirt.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, it's not your fault that Kangin acts like a child."

"I'm not jealous of you, and never will be. I'm sickened by you! You played Leeteuk to the point he fell in love with you, then you threw him aside like nothing! You're nothing but scum! He doesn't deserve that! And even through what you put him through, you're going to keep leading him on?! That's why I want to kill you! You peice of-"

"SHUTUP KANGIN!"

Leeteuk turned, tears rolling down his cheeks. Kangin's eyes widened, his mouth opening.

"You have no room to decide what I deserve and what I don't. And he's right, I don't belong to you! Yeah, he's played me, but are you any better?"

"What?"

At the super market. Just because people started to talk about us, you totally ignored me. Yeah, maybe for a few minutes, but a few minutes is too long. You seemed ashamed of us in public. Am I shameful? ..."

Kangin looked down, biting his lip. He pulled his arms away from the others and pushed through, leaving the room. Eunhyuk walked over to Leeteuk, putting his chin on his shoulder. Leeteuk brushed him off and turned, glaring.

"You're right. Us as lovers isn't working out, so leave me alone. Get out of my room. All of you."

The others nodded, leaving the room. Eunhyuk frowned, walking ut of the room. He turned but Leeteuk slammed the door in his face.

*...*

Kangin walked down the side walk, his face parallel to the ground. Dark spots where tears fell followed him as he walked. His hands were shoved in his pockets. He stopped infront of a park and looked up, sniffling.

" ... Teukie ... I didn't mean it ..."

"Kangin?"

He turned, only to see Sungmin standing infront of him. He had bags in his hands and he tilted his head, blinking. He noticed the tears on Kangin's face and he dropped the bags, running up and wipping Kangin's face.

"Ah, what happened?! Are you okay?! Did something happen?!"

"... I feel like I just got dumped."

Sungmin frowned, putting his hands on Kangin's cheeks.

"Aish, well. If she dumped you, she's missing out. No worries, you'll find someone better in no time. She could be right under your nose."

Kangin wipped his nose and looked down to see Sungmin smiling warmly. Kangin felt a slight blush form on his cheeks and he smiled, nodding.

"You're right. She could be right under my nose."

Sungmin turned, seeing he dropped the bag he had before. He covered his mouth, running over to it. Kangin followed, helping him pick up the things. Sungmin stood up with the bag and smiled wide.

"Thank you."

Suddenly, Kangin took the bag, looking forward.

"I got it. Let's go."

Sungmin blinked, smiling once again. He nodded and they walked back towards home.

*...*

Everyone was sound asleep, except for Leeteuk, who was standing in the kitchen, looking out the window for any sign of Kangin. He bit his nails, his other hand on his heart. Leeteuk you idiot! Kangin doesn't let things go easy! He was trying to protect you, you idiot! I have to apologize when he gets home ... Little did he know, the front door opened and he looked up, only to see Kangin walk in with a bag and Sungmin behind him, laughing. He smiled, running over and playing with his fingers.

"A-Ah ... Welcome home."

Sungmin nodded, kicking off his shoes. Kangin went to walk but Sungmin caught his arm. He looked over and Sungmin pointed to his shoes. He sighed, going to put the bag down but Sungmin shook his head, patting his leg.

"I'll do it. It's the least I could do for you carrying my bag."

Kangin blinked, smiling and putting his foot on Sungmin's leg. Sungmin untied his boots, making them loose so he could kick them off. Leeteuk watched, his heart starting to ache. Since when were he and Sungmin close? ... Aish, don't tell me your jealous. Grow up, you're 27 years old. Sungmin stood, pushing his back.

"Aish, all done~"

Kangin looked at him, then ruffled his hair, smiling.

"Thanks alot, Sungmin-ah"

Sungmin nodded, looking over to Leeteuk. Leeteuk waved. Kangin walked passed Leeteuk, not even looking at him. Leeteuk froze. He went to walk after him but Sungmin ran passed, standing next to Kangin.

"Can you help me put these away? I can't reach all the shelves."

Sungmin hung his head and Kangin laughed, nodding.

"Sure thing.~"

They started to put away the things and Leeteuk frowned, walking back towards his room. He closed his door and laid on his bed, looking at the wall.

*...*

"Thanks a lot, Kangin~"

"No problem."

Sungmin patted Kangin's back, then looked at the clock.

"Oh! It's late! You should head to bed."

"I don't think I could sleep even if I wanted to."

Sungmin frowned, then poked his chin, thinking. He snapped his fingers, smiling wide.

"We could watch a movie!"

Kangin nodded, smiling. Aish, since when had Sungmin been so cute ... I should pay more attention to the other band members... They walked into the living room, and Kangin sat on the floor while Sungmin laid on the couch. Kangin crawled to th TV, pulling out 'Texas Chainsaw Massacre'. He popped in the movie then he turned out the lights, sitting down infront of the couch, leaning back. About an hour went by and Sungmin was hugging a pillow, hiding a bit. Kangin was drifting off, his head leaning forward. Sungmin looked at him, then smiled. He leaned over, looking at him. Kangin is ... Kind of cute from this angle ... I feel bad hyung lost his girlfriend ... It made him cry. She must be mean. Poor hyung. He leaned in more, kissing Kangin's cheek. He then laid down, closing his eyes, smiling as he dozed off. 

 

Sorry this chapter was mostly Leeteuk, Kangin and Sungmin related~

I promise more HeechulXHankyung love next chapter~

What will happen next? Mwahahaha *cough* c: