Hair | Home Remedies For Dry Hair | Part 1

Octy's Fashion & Beauty Parlour | Hiatus

Have dry hair and find it frustrating? Well, here are some home remedies you can attempt to get rid of the dryness! :D

 

EGG TREATMENT

Yeah, that's right. You heard me. Egg is a good source of protein which strengthens and repairs your hair by adding moisture, shine as well as texture to it :) There are 3 ways to do this:

1. Mix 3 eggs with 2 tablespoons of olive or coconut oil. Add one tablespoon honey, stir well and apply this mixture to damp hair and scalp. Cover with a shower cap and leave on for at least 30 minutes. Rinse with a mild shampoo and lukewarm water.

2. Beat 2 eggs together, add half cup of full-fat yogurt, and 11/12 tablespoons of almond oil. Stir well until it turns creamy. Massage this mixture into your hair , cover with a towel or shower cap and leave it on for at least 30 minutes. Shampoo as usual and rinse of with lukewarm water.

3. Beat 3 eggs and combine them with 1 tablespoon vinegar , 1 tablespoon olive oil and 1 tablespoon coconut oil. Add a few drops of rosemary essential oil and apply mmixture to your hair and scalp. Cover for 20 to 30 minutes. Wash and shampoo your hair as usual.

 

HOT OIL TREATMENT

This treatment nourishes your hair, promotes hair growth, avoids hair breakage and prevents any further damages :) Heare is the method:

1. Gently heat 4 tablespoons of oil in a saucepan over low heat, until it becomes warm but not too hot. 

2. Massage the oil into your hair and scalp , making sure to cover every part of your hair.

3. Cover with a shower cap and then wrap with a hot towel. The heat will open the pores and allow the oil to penetrate your hair and scalp.

4. Leave the treatment on for at least 20 minutes or overnight.

5. Rinse with lukewarm water and shampoo as usual.

 

HONEY HAIR MASK

Honey traps moisture in your hair, leaving it soft, shiny and nourished. :) Here are the steps:

1. Apply half cup of honey to freshly washed, damp hair and gently massage it into your scalp and hair strands.

2. Cover with a shower cap and leave the treatment on for 20 to 30 minutes. 

3. Rinse with lukewarm water.

Note: If your half is extremely dry and damaged, you can either add half an avocado, or a tablespoon of coconut oil, or an egg yolk, to the honey. Another good trick is to mix the honey with your shampoo :)

 

AVOCADO AND BANANA TREATMENT

Avocados deeply moisture and nourish your hair, leaving it strong and healthy while banana prevents split ends and softens and improves the elasticity of your hair :) Here is the method:

1. Mash 1 banana and 1 avocado together and add half a tablespoon of almond oil.

2. Massage the puree into your scalp and spread it all over your hair.

3. Cover your head with a shower cap and leave on treatment for at least 30 minutes or 1 hour.

4. Rinse thoroughly with lukewarm water.

 

MAYONNAISE TREATMENT

Mayonnaise makes your hair extremely shiny, soft and healthy looking :) Here is the method:

1. Massage half a cup of mayonnaise into your hair and scalp.

2. Cover with shower cap and leave on for at least 30 minutes. 

3. Rinse with lukewarm water

 

 

THAT'S ALL FOR 'HOME REMEDIES FOR DRY HAIR PART 1' :) SUBSCRIBE! COMMENT! UPVOTE! ^^ SHOULD YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS FOR FASHION TIPS/ADVICES/COMBINATIONS OR BEAUTY TIPS, FEEL FREE TO LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW!

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2 :D AND HAVE FUN WITH THESE REMEDIES! ~

 

Credits to this website!