04 Meets Infinite

The Visual - Kim Myungsoo

Myungsoo’s POV:

It’s been a tiring day. It’s five o’clock already but I’m just on my way to our dorm. We’ve been practicing for 8 hours before and after that I went to my scheduled appointment so I’m deadly tired now. After 15 more minutes, we’re already at the basement of the building where we lived. I’m sure that the other members are already there. After I got down from the car, our manager said that I should go first to rest because he will go back to the company. I then go my way to our dorm.

As I open the door of our unit, I saw all of the other members if not watching the TV they are playing their own phone.

“Oh! You’re already here?”  Sungkyu hyung said then all the members also looked at me.

“Yes hyung.” I said then sit down on the sofa.

“Hyung, I just remembered something.” Sungjong said making all of us looked at him.

“What is it Sungjongie?” Woohyun hyung said.

“There are already people living at the unit that is right in front of ours.”

“Oh! That’s right!” Dongwoo hyung and Yeol said.

“You both know too?” I asked Yeol and Dongwoo hyung.

“Ah, yes. We helped them move their things earlier.” Sungyeol said while rubbing his nape.

“Yeoja(female)?” Woohyun  hyung asked excitedly.

“Woohyun ah! You’re starting to become greasy again.” Sungkyu hyung said. Woohyun hyung just frowned.

“Kekeke. Yes, they are both female.” Dongwoo hyung said making Hoya, Sungkyu hyung and Woohyun hyung become more interested.

“Wait! They didn’t recognize you three?” I asked.

“I think they don’t know who we are hyung. They came from another country and we’re also wearing masks, hoodie and sunglasses to cover our faces.” Sungjong said.

“Are they pretty?” Hoya asked with curiosity.

“It’s for you to find out hyung!” Sungjong said making us more curious on the two ladies. Sungkyu hyung, Woohyun hyung and Hoya frowned again and wanted to smack him. Accidentally I saw the time, it’s already 6:30 pm and we don’t have food yet for dinner so then I asked them.

“Hyung, what will it be for dinner?” Before any of them can answer me the doorbell rang.

“I think that it’s our dinner Myungsoo-yah.” Dongwoo hyung said then he laughed together with Sungyeol and Sungjong making us curious who is behind those doors. I got up to open up the door given that I’m the one closest to it. Since Dongwoo hyung said that it’s our dinner, I didn’t bother to check them through the intercom instead I open the door to see them. There I saw two beautiful ladies carrying something. I noticed that they are not moving when they saw me. It is as if they have been frozen.

“M-Myungsoo.” The girl wearing a black t-shirt said.

‘Oh! They actually know me. Maybe they are the ladies that Dongwoo hyung, Sungyeol and Sungjong are talking about.’ I said in my mind.

“Dongwoo hyung!” I called for him. I think he will be the one to confirm if these are the two ladies that they are talking about. Dongwoo hyung came to the door and then he smile. It seems that I’m correct.

______________________________________________________________________________

Rainne’s POV:

“M-Myungsoo.” I said as I recognize the person who opens the door. It’s none other than L of Infinite meaning the three guys who help us earlier was member of Infinite.

“Dongwoo hyung!” he called someone from inside. It’s Dongwoo oppa! He smiled when he saw us.

“D-D-Dongwoo???” Lhynne said.

“Oh! You know me. Yes. You’re right Lhynne! That’s my name. Let’s go inside now. The rest are all waiting for the both of you.” He said to us.

“Let us help you with that.” Myungsoo finally speak. They help us carry the things we brought inside. L helps me with the things that I’m holding while Dongwoo helped Lhynne. We then all went inside. There we saw five other guys looking at us. I recognize them! They are Sungkyu, Woohyun, Hoya, Sungyeol and Sungjong. They are Infinite indeed!

“A-Anneonghaseyo!” both Lhynne and I said to them as a greeting. Realizing for the first time that our idol group Infinite is with us, we became shy. That’s why their voice is familiar! Why didn’t I realize that before?

“Oh, anneonghaseyo!” they all greeted back slightly getting up from their seat and bow to us.

“Why don’t you sit down first here at the sofa?” Sungkyu said pointing at the vacant place. Lhynne and I both nodded then we both sit on the place where Sungkyu pointed.

“Hyung! We’ll just place this first at the kitchen.” L said talking about the food that we brought. The rest nodded. After Dongwoo and L came back from the kitchen. Woohyun switch off the TV.

“Rainne! Lhynne!” Dongwoo called our names making us looked at him. “Do you know us? Just earlier you called me by my name and Myungsoo also told me that you also called him by his name.”

“Yes. We know you. You’re Infinite.” Lhynne said making them surprised.

“How did you know? By your looks, we can tell that you are not Korean.” Hoya asked. I noticed that he can’t take his eyes off Lhynne.

“Well, you’re right about that we are actually not Korean. We are Filipino actually.” Lhynne said.

“Filipino?? Then how did you know us?” L said.

“If you didn’t know, you are one of the Korean groups that are popular in the Philippines.” I said.

“Philippines??? That’s one of our destinations during OGS. Right hyung?” Woohyun said to Sungkyu.

“I can’t remember.” Sungkyu said making all of us laughed.

“Seriously hyung?” Woohyun said.

“I remember it! Remember the time when my parents came with us for our world tour? It’s in the Philippines, right?” Dongwoo said. We nodded.

“Actually we are there at your concert to watch you perform.” I informed them smiling. Their reaction is priceless, if you just saw it. Their eyes become wider and their mouths slightly opened. Lhynne and I both laughed.

“We are actually one of your fans.” Lhynne said. They became more shocked. I looked at L but can’t look at him directly at the eyes.

“If you have noticed earlier when you opened the door and saw us, it is as if we have been frozen there right?” he just nodded.

“You can’t blame us for that. Just think that if you were in our place then you saw your idols in front of your face, what you would feel? Shocked right?” Lhynne said. The first one to recover from the shock is Sungjong.

“Wow. You are actually our fans huh? So that’s the reason! I also noticed earlier that you became shy when you said your greetings to us.” He said. The others also have recovered from the shock. After that we heard something, it’s a noise coming from a grumbling stomach. All of us turn our heads where we actually hear the noise. There we saw Sungyeol holding his stomach.

“Ooops! Sorry.” He said. We all laughed. Now I noticed that he hasn’t talk since we came. It seems like he is already hungry when we came.

“It seems that someone is already hungry.” Sungjong teases him.

“Yah! I’m still older than you so respect me huh!” Sungyeol said blushing while trying to smack Sungjong.

“Yah! Sungyeol ah! Stop that! Why didn’t you say earlier that you are already hungry?” Sungkyu said. We all laughed. Sungyeol frowned.

“Well, you are all busy chatting and I don’t want to interrupt you so I kept silent until my stomach said it all.” Sungyeol said.

“Ok. Woohyun ah! Sungjong ah! Set the table now.” Sungkyu instructed. Lhynne and I both got up from our seat.

“We will help you.” I said. Lhynne nodded agreeing to what I said. At first they didn’t want us to help but we insisted and at the end we won. But instead of just the four of us setting up the table, the seven members helped including us two.