Final

Holes Of My Sweater

 

 

 

 

 

It's not even winter yet but the weather itself enough to freeze me to death. Being a man you have nothing to do but to be a man. Jeans, shirt and sweater, that's all I need.

 

My girlfriend, Sarah, wanted us to be the sweetest couple in our town,  she asked to meet once in every weekend. Well, I'm not arguing it as the guys around were envy on us and especially on me. I'm not bragging, but luck loves me more. Sarah Park is the Korean-American girl, the only child of Park's family, daughter of Captain Park, the pilot and the top of it is she's the only mix-blooded girl in our town.

 

One lucky guy with a one sweet girl

 

I'm not the regular guy, I'm just the son of five stars hotel chef in the city. Inherited the cooking skills from my dad, I'm really good in the kitchen. Well, like the famous saying like father, like son.

 

"One venti green tea frappucino," Sarah said to the waiter who was gigantic behind the counter. Man, I'm not that small it just that this dude really is a gigantic. I wonder whether he is a basketball player aside this waiter job.

 

"Is that all?" the gigantic waiter said.

 

Sarah faced me with raising brows that asking me do-you-want-anything. Shaking my head, she faced back the giant dude, "Nah, that's all."

 

"Are you kidding me? It's cold, you just drank a venti size of your favorite frappucino and you're wearing sweat shirt and a skirt in this freaking weather?"

 

She kept in silence and quickly plant a chaste kiss on my lips to seal my frozen lips from keep on blabbering. That small gesture made me warm enough to face the cold. , how I love-hate it whenever she did that.

 

"Hey, the upcoming holidays I'm not going to be around," I said after we settled ourselves on the bench in the park. There was some kids playing and jumping on the small hill of dried leaves. Some of the adults fed on the ducks in the pond with old breads that they brought.

 

"Why??" her voice increased an octave. That's I know that the whiny Sarah Park is going to make her appearance in any second.

 

"Helping my dad at the restaurant. I got complimented with my Kimchi spaghetti, the customers like it. I'm going to be working in a restaurant. Aren't you happy that one of my dreams is coming true?"

 

She, on the other hand, seems to be dejected. "How long you're going to work there... at the city?"

 

"Maybe just a week since I'm just helping my dad. That's all"

 

"Wow, that's quite long. You're not going to forget me, right? You're not finding a better girl than me right? And... and... and... never look on other girls okay?" She said with the puppy eyes of hers. Damn, I'm in love with this girl more.

 

Smiling, I shook my head, a planted a kiss on her temple, "No, never."

 

She smiled back heartedly. "Kyungsoo~"

 

I faced her and she abruptly shoved her hands in my holes of sweater. 

 

"Cold?" I asked. She squirmed. "Come closer."

 

She did as I told and I engulfed her in my embrace.

 

"Kyungsoo, I like this kind of weather. Wanna know what I call this weather?" I hummed in response.

 

"I called it Sweater weather as you will wear a sweater and I will shove my hands in the pockets so both of us warm"