The Night

Hyung, I Need You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Where are they?" Jiyong several times look at to the vip seat. He tries to call seungri but no answer. "Haizzzz, its five minutes again, i can't wait them anymore" jiyong look pissed when he realize that his parents and little brother didn't come yet.finally he starts his concert without waiting them. The concert runs well and all audience look satisfied with his perform. After the concert finished, jiyong take his phone in hurry and dial seungri number. But still no answer. 

"Hyung, did you see my parents and my dongsaeng? I didn't see them during my concert" jiyong ask his manager while he try to dial again seungri number and his parents too. He's look worry because all calls still didn't get an answer. 

"No jiyong, i didn't see them around here" jiyong manager said and look woory too. "It've been three hours ji, maybe something bad happen to them?"

"Hyung, don't say that, i think my parents still busy and Seungri, kkk..., you now, maybe he hang out with his friends" jiyong try to calm down him self not to show his worried face. Suddenly jiyong phone ringing. Its from Daesung.

"Yes  Dae, wha-" jiyong stop his word after he hear daesung voice.

"Hyung....." Daesung said with hoarse voice and he seems sobbing.

"Daesung, what happen?" Jiyong stand from his seat, his hand trembling and he walk slowly to the door.

"Appa...eoma...hyung....they got accident....." Daesung cry after he said that news. "They...they...can't be saved" 

"Seungri?" Jiyong ask while he try to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter