First Time

My Angel(s)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I look at the calendar on my phone that is marked with love symbols for our second anniversary on the 14th of February. I’ve been really busy lately that it’s hard for me to even meet Miso as much as we used to. I begged Jungkook to help lie to the manager about me having some school activity today, which he only agrees to for some favor he said he’ll think of later. I don’t really care about what he’ll ask from me because I really want to meet Miso today.

 

Actually, I’ve heard something from the other trainees the other day. They said that the ‘best place’ for a ‘date’ is at the DVD room. They told me what they usually do with their girlfriend or just any girl from the school there. They also told me that the best movie to watch to start that ‘date’ is Titanic. That the mood will come by itself when the kissing scene appear. That the girl will somehow ended up just giving themselves to you.

 

I bought cake and went to the DVD room together with Miso. She really likes eating cake, so whenever we meet for our anniversary, we’d always eat a cake together. When we arrive at the DVD room, I choose Titanic to set the mood they told me about and start watching it with Miso in my arm. I know it’s wrong for me to take her ity away like this, but I feel like, despite her already being my girlfriend, her indifference towards me makes me feel insecure. They say, when a girl give their ity away for the first time, it would be hard for them to forget the person they give it to and I really hope it would happen that way. I want her to know that she’s mine and only mine.

 

Miso told me that it’s her first time to a DVD room, and that she doesn’t know these kind of places exist. I was glad to hear that, probably because they said that the only reason people go to a DVD Room is to have . Why would they go to a DVD room to watch a movie when they can do them at home for free? I look at her being amazed and excited about the things in the room and it brings smile to my face, but also worries me. Is it really ok for me to take the ity of this innocent girl just like this? Just to make sure that she’s mine?

 

Before I could even start focusing on the room, the room felt really hot as the scene on the TV is the kissing scene that they all told me about. I look at Miso who keep on swallowing her saliva. She looks really cute being all nervous like this. We’ve been together for two years, and it’s not our first kiss but when I touch her lips with mine, it felt like the first kiss I had with her. I tighten the hug and deepen the kiss. I lean forward and lie her down on the sofa as I started caressing her body. My hand just moves naturally on her body from the kiss. I know she’s not ready, but I’ve been waiting for this to happen. I want to at least mak

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter