cruel.

bad is the new good

the first few chapters are just to introduce you to the main characters- give you guys a grasp on their personalities and what not.


 

          Sehun. Several descriptions of him would probably come to anyone with decent acknowledgement of today's biggest people. Handsome, young, genius, wealthy, but most importantly, cruel. Some people, who are stubborn with their silly good hearts, would defend him, saying that something traumatizing probably happened when he was young, which did make sense, seeing as how his family had a (not necessarily bad, but) notorious reputation. People who were close to him knew very well that they were wrong. Sehun? He was a bastard with a cold heart.

       Until Sehun was in eighth grade, no one had really bothered to mess with him, or what not. But he knew it himself, that someone would somehow find out about his family's job. And the past years, he prepared himself for that. He had his close friends by him, he gained trust of the superior ones in his school, and most importantly, he was the most perfect student a student could ever get, meaning that his teachers would treat him... just a tad bit more special. He was totally prepared for any type of to happen to him. 

       In eighth grade, everyone sort of woke up. Meaning, students became wary of their surroundings, became judgemental, and basically, it was the step before becoming what their parents were. Judgemental, snobby, arrogant, and self-centered. So when a student did find out about his whole family being extremely wealthy and notorious, there were several things that were ought to happen. 

       Before anything really happened, Sehun was a calm kid around school. They didn't see him doing anything out of the ordinary, so of course, his fellow peers all thought, "he must be those really boring, quiet, rich kids..." Sehun proved them to be wrong the moment he found out who spoiled his calm school life. 

       It was a boy named Haejin. He apparently found out, when he overheard his mother gossiping over the phone with other moms, and thought it was a great ing idea to tell the whole school. Because duh, who wouldn't want to tell people about things that could possibly put their lives in danger, right? Sehun, being the clever little he is, planned it all out in his head, the moment he heard people gossipping about him. And it proved to everyone who saw and heard about it... Sehun isn't just a normal kid with a calm demeanor. He has the Oh family blood. Which meant he was going to grow up to be just like his family.

A cruel bastard.

 

+++

 

        The moment the school bell rang, Sehun got up from his seat, ignoring all the stares that he knew were pointed at him. Oh no, he wasn't feeling horrible about it. It was just the thrill of the thought of finally being able to get rid of his stupid "good boy" act, and finally lash out on the first person who he got to. [Un]fortunately, the first person on his mind happened to be Haejin. He grinned malicously, subconsciuosly causing a few weird stares his way.

       As soon as Sehun spotted his target, he strided to him swiftly, and slammed his right fist on the locker right next to his, and leaned towards him. Haejin gasped inwardly, as he slowly looked towards the latter.

"H-hi i-is there a-anything I couldnt h-help you w-with?"

Stutterring. An obvious sign of fear. Heh. This'll be easy.

"Hey there... Haejin. That is your name, right? I don't want to be rude on our first encounter... Let's hope this is our last, alright? But anyways, my friend, Haejin! I need to talk to you." Sehun talked to the boy in a teasing manner, but his eyes were cold. 

"W-what could you possibly need m-me for?" Oh yea, the boy was extremely nervous.

Sehun's eyes turned into slits immediately, and everything about him was cold.

"Follow me. Now." The boy stood frozen. So then he whispered, "Or else, I will ruin your life."