Chapter 1- How it all started

Prank Feud
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a busy and tiring day. Jongwoon could not deny that. He had just finished recording a new song his Kangta sunbae had produced. He also had finished rehearsing for some of their dance songs. All in all, he had been dancing for over 5 hours. Now he’s in his room that he shares with Ryeowook. The said man was still whipping them up a quick dinner. He admired Ryeowook for that. Even though he was obviously tired, he still has the patience to baby the boys especially now that Leeteuk is away. But Donghae and Kyuhyun were the worst. They both liked being babied by Ryeowook. Let it be to serving them their cereal to holding the chopsticks for them.

Jongwoon laid at his bed and sighed. He was tired. Tired to the extent of passing out but he didn’t want to sleep. He had been busy the entire week and taking care of the boys while Leeteuk is gone is something he just realized now.

“Yesung-hyung! Dinner is almost ready. Come out of the room so we can all eat together!” Jongwoon heard Ryeowook yelling outside their room’s door. He got up and walked to the door, getting out and stepping into their dorm’s dining room. He just realized he hadn’t eaten anything since lunch time and that he was quite hungry.  The smell of Ryeowook’s cooking made him more famished. Ryeowook was a good cook. So good that when he hadn’t taste the man’s cooking for a week he feels himself getting sick. Jongwoon calls it the ‘Ryeowook Withdrawal”. He sat down next to Hyukjae who had been laughing with Donghae about some prank they did to Kyuhyun. He took a glance at the latter who is currently wearing a scowl on his face.

“I hate you guys. I hate you. Go to Hell.” Kyuhyun shouted at Donghae and Hyukjae as he was sitting down on his seat in front of Jongwoon. The older one rolled his eyes playfully. Dinner, or any other meal time was never complete without small bickers but those bickers always stop the moment his Leeteuk-hyung comes to the table but since the said man was not here, Jongwoon figured calming the boys down was his job for now considering Heechul seems to enjoy what was happening in front of him.

“Yah. Guys. Quiet down. Tell Yesung-hyung what happened.” Jongwoon said with a calm voice. He saw Hyukjae smiling with his gums almost showing out.  He knew Hyukjae and Donghae wasn’t going to talk so he looked at Kyuhyun. Jongwoon wanted to laugh. Kyuhyun almost looked like he was in the verge of tears.

“They pulled my pants down in front of the girls!” Kyuhyun yelled catching Ryeowook’s stare from the stove. Jongwoon saw from the corner of his eye Ryeowook smiling. He couldn’t get to help himself from smiling too. Kyuhyun glared at him.

“What the hyung! Did you hear me?! They pulled my pants down in front of other people!” Kyuhyun yelled.

“Maknae, language!” Siwon, who was dining with them tonight, scolded the younger one.

“But!-“ Kyuhyun got interrupted the mom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter