1

Let me go

Miranda pov

When I was about to pull my stuffs, jack come towads me. "You already want to go trip huh?" he asked. "Yes of course. I got a free time  right?" I said. "yes. PINK nation is already here. You can spending your time. 5 years this time. Maybe I can't confirm it too. Its up to PINK nation too. i guess you'll like it. This is your salarry for many years we passed already. You're the best model ever. Thank you" he said and then I grab my salary. I hug him. "Thanks jack. I really got touched. I should go now. Thanks!" I said and then he nodded. I walk to the plane and then I put my suitcase. I sit in the plane alone and then the plane start fly away. I sleep well...

 

-arrived-

I start walking alone on the street and I entered a korean food restaurant. When I entered, many peoples start to shouting everywhere. 'its miranda kerr! its miranda kerr!!' they shouted. I just smile to them. I don't even know that I'm pretty popular in here. Its so awesome. I ordered some food for myself. When I wait for the order, they play some music. There's we can't stop, the way I are, she wolf, and others. She wolf played well. I really like that song, but they cutted the song and shuffle it to korean songs.

 

'EXO EXO EXO' I heard many fangirls start screaming when the song played to asdfghjkl I dunno and 12 guys entered the same restaurant with me. Because the table is long enough, they sit beside me. I just smile to them and they smile to me back while bowing. What they really cute. I keep staying a big gap with them. You know what? THIS SITUATION IS SO AWKWARD. "Excuse me? I know you're a model of Victoria's Secret, Miranda Kerr, right?" one tall guy start speaking english.

 

"Ah yes  I am. Why? Your english so good, to be honest" I said while laughing.  "Ah really? I don't think so. This kid is really a fan of you" he said while pointing at the guy that keep his image on while look at me. "Ah I see.." I said. "What's your name?" I added. "Oh yeah I almost forgot to introducing ourself" he said. "We are EXO. I'm kris, there's luhan, chen, tao, xiumin, lay, suho, kai, chanyeol, baekhyun, kyungsoo, & sehun" kris introducing them. I start talking to them about everything. " What should I call you? Noona? What? What? asdfghjkl" baekhyun start talking. "No. Just call me by my name. I really like when everyone call me by my name" I said. I really interested to him actually. He's really handsome and funny. He's my ideal type.