Baby & Horse Friendship.

Baby & Horse Friendship.

"Yaahh! Anybody see my toe socks?!". It was 7 in the morning and SS501's dorm is already noisy with Jung Min's loud voice. The rest of the members are still busy doing their own stuff. Kim Hyun Joong, the leader of the group, is still in his dream land. Heo Young Saeng, the main vocalist of the group is still doing his hair infront of the mirror. Kim Kyu Jong, i'm also known as the eternal center, is busy packing my stuff and Kim Hyung Jun, the maknae is having his breakfast. The rest of the members is in their rooms except for Tom & Jerry. Park Jung Min, who is the y charisma of the group was already frustrated early in the morning because he can't find his toe socks. "Yah Hyung Junnie ah.. Have you seen my toe socks.. The green stripes? I cannot find it anywhere!". Jung Min asked Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun, who is still busy with his breakfast while checking his phone just shrug. Jung Min who is already so frustrated just let out and annoying sigh and look for his toe socks again.

30 minutes passed..

"Alright! Everybody ready? We have a schedule at 8.30!". Our manager hyung is already at the door. All of us are ready to start our day and with that we hurried down to our van. "Hyung Jun ah! Where's Jung Min?". I ask our maknae. I'm very aware that Jung Min isn't having a very good mood but somehow, I don't really like seeing all my members in a down mood. "I think he's still inside..". Hyung Jun carried his bag and walk off. I was about to call Jung Min when he came out with an expression that is hard to tell. "Yah Jung Minnie! You alright?". Jung Min just nod and walk off. Somehow, I have a feeling that that is not how Jung Min is when he's in a good mood.

We start our schedule with an interview for a morning show at MBC. Everything was going smoothly. All of us look good and our energy was good too. We had a great time during the recording of the show and really looking forward to our activities for that day. But somehow, it wasn't really how we thought it would be. "Thank you for your hard work!". The studio roared with loud claps after we finished our interview. "That was an awesome interview guys!". Hyun Joong said to the rest of the members. We all nod and agreeing to him. "Alright boys! All of you better change because our next schedule will start at 11.". Our manager hyung remind us again. We all nod and rushed to the changing room. While we were walking down the hallway to our changing room, Jung Min and Hyung Jun was at the back. Hyung Jun who was a bit concerned as to why Jung Min wasn't being himself that day started to ask him. " Jung Minnie ah.. Why are you so quiet today? You don't seem like yourself.. Anything wrong? Don't tell me you can't find your toe socks that made you in a bad mood..". Hyung Jun laugh it off without knowing what Jung Min was really feeling at that point of time. Jung Min who was actually annoyed at that time just look at Hyung Jun and walk away. Hyung Jun who was confused with Jung Min's reaction just ignore it because he thought it was nothing serious. After all of us had changed to our clothes, we all hurried to our van.

In the van..

"Hey guys! We did good for that interview didn't we?". I started to ask my members as I thought the atmosphere in the van was a bit down due to Jung Min who is always cheerful and loud, but on that day, he just wasn't. The rest of the members nod and we started to talk about the interview except for Jung Min. "Jung Minnie! Waegerae? You're so quiet today..". Young Saeng who sat beside Jung Min started to ask him. Jung Min who is checking his phone just look at Young Saeng and smile. Young Saeng was just too confuse to even ask him again. "Jung Minnie is feeling down because he can't find his toe socks.". Hyung Jun and the rest laughed. "Yah Hyung Junnie, just becareful with what you're saying..". Jung Min say that to Hyung Jun with a serious tone before closing his eyes. All of us kept quiet the minute Jung Min says that. Hyung Jun was about to ask Jung Min when Hyun Joong stopped him. Hyun Joong just shake his head to Hyung Jun and told him to let Jung Min be. Hyung Jun without much talking just kept quiet. The atmosphere in the van was beginning to be awkward again.

That afternoon..

It was already 1 in the afternoon and SS501 had already did their second schedule. Now, it's lunch time. All of us are so hungry and can't wait for our lunch. We had lunch at Myeong-dong. "Alright! Let's order now!". I say to the rest of my members. We each look at the menu and place our orders. After waiting 10 minutes, our order arrived. We were all concentrating on our food without even looking up. While eating, Jung Min's phone rang. He looked at his screen phone and without telling the other members, quickly got up and went outside the restaurant. Five minutes later he went back in. Nobody actually ask who that was because they are all well awared of Jung Min's mood at that time. Just as Jung Min sits down back, Hyung Jun's phone rang. He quickly took out his phone and looked at the screen. The minute he looked, he smiled before running out of the restaurant too. All of us just look at him running out. "Yah that kid! That is so rude of him to just run out like that and not even telling his hyungs!". Hyun Joong complained. The rest of us just laughed. We saw Hyung Jun came back in with smile spread across his face. "Yah who called? Your yoeja chingu?". Young Saeng ask Hyung Jun. "Aniyo! Just a friend..". Hyung Jun answered to Young Saeng while smiling. "Yeah right! Just a friend indeed..". Suddenly Jung Min say with a sarcastic tone. Everyone's attention was at Jung Min now. Hyung Jun who was seriously puzzled with Jung Min's sudden change decided to ask him. "Yah Jung Minnie?! Seriously what is wrong with you?! You've been really sarcastic to me since morning.. If I did something wrong, maybe you should just speak up now..". Everyone nod. Agreeing to Hyung Jun. Jung Min look up slowly and face Hyung Jun. "Ya know Hyung Jun ah.. I really cherished and trust our friendship.. Not only with you but the rest of the members too.. But somehow, you have just shown me that it's no use for me to trust you anymore..". All the other members was really shock at that point of time. "Park Jung Min! Do you even know what you're talking about now?". Hyun Joong who is concerned with the situation, spoke up. "Why do you ask me? You should ask uri dear maknae here.. He should know what I'm talking about..". Everyone turned and look at Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun is obviously confused with the situation at that time. "Okay now! The two of you should just stop quizzing each other and seriously tell us what's going on?!". I started to ask them too. It's just so hard to understand the situation if either Jung Min or Hyung Jun isn't explaining what is going on. "Guys! I don't think this is the right time for us to talk about this. We're in a public place and everyone is looking at us.. Let's just talk about it when we get home alright?". Young Saeng who has been observing the situation at that time spoke up. All of us kept quiet for a minute before nodding and agreeing to him. After that incident, throughout the whole day was just so awkward for us all. But knowing our priorities, lead us to not show everyone that that day wasn't really a good day for SS501.

That night..

We finished our schedule at around midnight and by the time we reached our dorm was already around 2 in the morning. We have to wake up at 7 the very next day but remembering the issue that we had between Jung Min and Hyung Jun, we can't really went to sleep first because we want everything to be back to normal the very next day. With that, everything needs to be spoke out that very night. After we had our shower and all, we gather in the living room and try to talk things out. "Alright now Jung Min ah.. Tell us what really is your problem with Hyung Jun..". Hyun Joong started to speak. Jung Min gave a sigh before started talking. "I met a girl. About 6 months ago. We became close and now we're in this relationship. It's not that I didn't want to tell you guys. It's just that, this has got to do with my life and privacy. I even planned out that I'll tell you guys when I'm very sure she's the one. She's a very warm girl and love me for who I am and not because I'm an idol. She understands me well and really cares about me. But somehow, she hasn't been showing me that lately.. She's just not herself.. I started to suspect that she met someone. As much as I want her to admit, she just try her best to get away from me. I really didn't know where I went wrong. But one day, I find out the truth and yes. She is seeing someone. Someone that I've known for a very, very long time which I've already regard to him as my brother...". Jung Min's eyes became teary. He tried to continue but he just couldn't. Everyone's attention is now on Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun, who was a bit confused with the situation just kept quiet. It looks like he's thinking. "Hyung Jun ah.. Do you meet a girl before this that you wanna tell us about?". I asked Hyung Jun. Hyung Jun, still looking down, gave a soft sigh before nodding slowly. " And you wanna tell us this girl's name?". I asked him again. "Seo.. Seo Eun Jung..".By the time Hyung Jun say the girl's name, without us even knowing it, Jung Min just rushed to Hyung Jun and grabbed his shirt. He was about to punch Hyung Jun before Hyun Joong stopped him. The situation at that point of time isn't what we were all expecting. SS501 hasn't got into fights among us before and we already regard each other as brothers. "Wae! Wae naya?! What does our friendship even mean to you?! I love her! Why must you interfere?! Aren't there a better girl out there for you Kim Hyung Jun ah!". Jung Min's voice was so loud at that time. Tears was running down his cheeks. He felt betrayed. Hyung Jun was speechless. He couldn't even say or do anything. " Yah! Hyung Jun ah! Mwohaneungeoya?! You think this is something fun to play with?!". Young Saeng who can't really stand the situation at that time is starting to lose it. I try my best to keep Young Saeng calm. This kind of situation needs everyone to be in a calm mood so that the problem could be solved easily. "Alright! Just keep quiet all of you! Hyung Jun ah! I want you to speak up! Tell me what really happen and where do you get to know her?!". Hyun Joong is trying his really best to resolve this problem. Hyung Jun starts to tell the whole story. All of us just listens to him and tried to think all of this through. " I didn't know that she was in a relationship at that time.. When I ask her, she say that she's single! At that time, I was so ready to introduce her to you guys.. But everytime I wanna bring her to meet with you guys, she always tries to avoid with lots of excuses.. At first, I was okay with it because I thought she's busy.. But after 2 months of knowing her and she still gave me the same reason, I started to suspect something wasn't right.. If only I were to know sooner, I will definitely avoid her.. Jung Min ah! I'm so sorry! I didn't know.. I really didn't know.. Mianhe Jung Min ah! Jeongmal mianhe!". Hyung Jun was crying his heart out. He was really dissapointed at himself. All of us didn't know what to say. The room is in total silence except for Hyung Jun's crying voice. Afetr 10 minutes of not saying anything, Jung Min stood up and just walk staright to his room. Even me, Young Saeng & Hyun Joong didn't have any response. We all stood up and went into our rooms. Leaving Hyung Jun alone in the living room. The situation that night just left us in awe. Each of us were just too shock to even say anything because we didn't experience something like that before. All five of us knows that our friendship is based on trust and if either one of us broke that promise, the rest of us will just drift away.

The next morning..

"Yah Hyung Junnie ah! Ireona! Pali ireona! We're going to be late because of you!". A very cheerful and loud voice woke Hyung Jun up. Hyung Jun who is so disturb with that voice struggle a bit before opening his eyes slowly. He was shock to see Jung Min's cheerful face smiling at him. Without even a second thought, Hyung  Jun jump out of his bed and look at Jung Min who is sitting on his bed. "Yah! Waegerae?! Do I look like a ghost or something?! Wake up maknae ah! It's already 7.15!". Jung Min points to the clock on the wall. Hyung Jun who is still in a shock state, rubbed his eyes again and slowly walk towards Jung Min. "Jung Minnie ah.. Gwaenchanha? Am I dreaming right now?!". Hyung Jun put the back of his palm on Jung Min's forehead. Jung Min who was a bit irritated with Hyung Jun's bluntness quickly smack his hand. "Yah! Stop being such a blur kid and quickly shower! We're late! Can't you see the time!". Jung Min quickly stood up and walk out of Hyung Jun's room. Hyung Jun is just too shock to even walk. He ended up sitting on his bed and thinking real hard of what's really going on. That day, SS501 were all in a good mood. Even Jung Min, who was in a down mood yesterday is doing really fine that day. All of us were doing our schedule smoothly and according to plan. We had a really great time on that day because all of us were just in a good mood. That was until when it's dinner time that I decided to ask Jung Min what really is happening to him. We all had our dinner in our dorm because that day we had an early schedule. All of us were sitting in the living room eating our dinner infront of the tv. "Jung Minnie ah! Are you sure yo're really okay? Like okay, okay??". I ask Jung Min. At that moment, our eyes were all on Jung Min. Jung Min who was busy sipping his hot soup stopped. He looked up and gave a smile. "Guys! I'm okay! I'm doing good and I'm not crazy! If that is what you guys were thinking.. I had a really long time thinking yesterday night and you guys know what? I cherished our friendship more.. Yes! I admit that I fell in love with Seo Eun Jung.. But somehow deep down, I have that feeling that I'm not sure if she is the one for me.. But because I'm blinded by her love, I decided to ignore that feeling. Then, thanks to Hyung Jun, now I know whether she really loves me or not.. And like how I really felt. She didn't really love me for who I am.. She's just using me so that she could get close to the rest of you guys.. One by one.. That kind of girl isn't worth to be fighting for. She can't ruin our friendship. I know that I've known her for half a year. But that isn't long enough compared to our friendship right? Nobody, not even a girl could ruin our friendship.. Plus, fighting over a girl? Especially a girl like that?! Naahhh! I don't think so!". Jung Min gave a loud laugh. All of us laugh too. It's so good to know that our Jung Min is back. We know that he's a smart guy and matters like this, won't really bother him. That night, all of us decided to have a drink. A toast to our strong friendship that won't get cut away even by the littlest things. We are determined and we know that we will always be there for each other through thick and thin.

Oh! Not forgetting to our Tom & Jerry ties. Even when they're experiencing the worst time of their lives that involves the two of them, friendship is what that made them realise that sometimes, some stuff aren't worth fighting for when you know that your best friend will always be there to help. Jung Min and Hyung Jun may have conflicts at times and even if they were to hate each other, that is just for awhile because no matter what, Tom will get bored when Jerry isn't around.

 

Kim Kyu Jong, SS501 ^^