For You I Will

For You I Will

 

" No, not again Tiff. I thought we talked about this few days ago. Can't you just try to make her understand ? "

 

" Look, Soo. If you are not going to do it, you might lose her. You know how she is when she made up her mind. "

 

I sighed. I know her well. Too well to know that i'm going to lose this time.

 

" Sooyoung, after 6 months of you hating her, one damn suffering year for us when you started crushing over her, and these 4 years you guys being your together , you really don't want to let her go just because of your stupid ego, right ? "

 

" Yah, Tae. How can you say that. No ego is stupid especially mine. It's just, I don't think there's a need to do it. I love how we are together now. Like they said, if it ain’t broken, don’t fix it,  "

 

" You and your stupid quote again, " Yuri said.

 

" Stupid thickheaded giant, " Yoona mumbled.

 

" Yah Yah Yah ! What's up with you guys and the word 'stupid'. I feel like being cursed with the word 'stupid' that I don't even know what to do now, "

 

Tiffany stood up from the couch and walked to me.

 

" Take your time, Soo. I know you will make a good decision. Goodnight baby, " She ruffled my hair a bit and kissed me on the forehead before she went to her room. I smiled feeling her warm gestures.

 

DONKKKK !!

 

" OUCH, WHY THE HELL DO YOU DO THAT FOR TAEYEON ! " She bent down and kissed my cheek before smiling at me.

 

" Because Fany kissed you. I should be the only one who getting that " JealousTaeng. She patted my head before she left.

 

" Still, you don't need to knock my head that hard, you know, " I rubbed my head, feeling the lump caused by the shorty.

 

" I guess you need that, a little help to knock some sense into your head. I hate you when you did that to Sica-unnie. She’s not acting her normal self these past few days. Goodnight unnie, " Yoona left after she finished her words.

 

" DID WHAT ?! I did what ? YAH Yoong ! " Yoona just ignored me and walked up the stairs.

 

I looked back and saw Yuri.

 

" No, not you Yuri. You know what I think about those things right ? I don't think I can handle it if you also want me to turn back from what I've been holding onto for years. You know me better Yul. " She frowned for a while and later, she sighed.

 

" Soo, this is not about turning back from whatever you believe in or about us wanting you to crash that huge ego of yours. You guys have been through lots of things together for years. She was there for you since forever Soo and so are you when she needs you. You have your choices now. Whether you do this or you lost her. I'll support you, no matter whatever you decision is, but I hope you will think properly before you decide. It's getting late, all of us have work for tomorrow. Night Soo, " She patted my shoulder before she walked past me.

 

" Aish, pabo pabo pabo," I mumbled.

 

I laid on the couch and started thinking about Jessica and me, memories we have together, the time when I confessed to her.

 

 

Flashback

 

 “ What ? Blind date ? Which century is she from to go for a blind date ? Who’s idea is this ? Tell me, ” I slammed the table causing Yuri and Taeyeon to jump a Iittle from their seats.

 

“ Relax Soo. It’s not our idea. It’s Jung-ah unnie idea. Jung-ah unnie keeps on asking her to date someone for the sake of getting the right feeling when she has to sing emotional songs. I think she'll do that to improve her singing. You can still stop her from going to the blind date IF you want to, ” Taeyeon smirked at me.

 

“ As if she’s that brave to stop Sica, ” Yuri chuckled while looking at my troubled expression.

 

 “ Aisy, you two are not helping here, ” I want to stop her. But—

 

“ There she is Soo, she’s getting ready already, ” I just stared at her, she’s at the door, wearing her heels. Why she dressed up so beautiful tonight ? Just for a date, blind date it is !

 

“ Now or never Soo,” Yuri whispered slowly.

 

“ Bye-yeom ! ” Sica waved at us before closing the front door.

 

Before she closed the door, I dashed towards the front door and grabbed her wrist.

 

“ YAH ! ” She turned around and looked at me.

 

“ What Sooyoung ? ”

 

“ What’s with this stupid blind date ? Are you that desperate to date some random strangers ? ”

 

She furrowed her eyebrows.

 

“ You know what people said about blind date. Blind date not and never gonna works. You should just wait and let the love come to you. You can’t go and search for the love. It’s not like treasure hunt or whatever it is, you know. Now, don't go to that STUPID, REALLY STUPID, GOOD FOR NOTHING blind date and let’s stay home and watch movie with us, ”

 

“ YAH Choi Sooyoung ! What are you blabbering about ? Save it for later, I’m late already ! ” She turned around back after I released my grip from her wrist.

 

“ YAH Jessica Jung ! Can’t you see why I tried to stop you ? ARE YOU THAT BLIND ?! ” She stopped walking and looked at me with angry expression.

 

“ YAH ! I’m blind. So what ?! ” It’s now or never Sooyoung.

 

“ I LIKE YOU OKAY !! I know you will feel awkward about this sudden confession and maybe you don't to be  my roommate anymore but—”

 

“ YAH ! WHY DOES IT TAKE YOU DAMN LONG TO CONFESS !! WHAT THE HELL WITH ‘I LIKE YOU’. ‘I LIKE YOU’ ? SERIOUSLY SOOYOUNG, ‘I LIKE YOU’ ? LET ME TELL YOU THIS, I LOVE YOU SOOYOUNG, MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE ! I— ”

 

I took the chance to taste that sweet lips. As much as I was surprised to know she felt the same for me, I can’t help to kiss her to stop her from the loud yelling that might disturb our neighbours. I smiled into the kiss, feeling her grabbing the back of my head to deepen our kiss. I pulled her closer to me and held her waist firmly.

 

“ I..LOVE..YOU..JESSICA..JUNG, ” I spoke in between the kisses.

 

“ I..LOVE..YOU..MORE..YOUNGIE, ”  She wrapped her arms around my neck and continued kissing me.

 

When the need of air is crucial, I pulled out from the kiss.

 

“ Youngieee—” She whined when I stopped kissing her.

 

“ Sorry babe, I love your lips more than anything but the members are peeking at us. Let’s go inside now, ” I held her hands and went inside our room to continue our unfinished business.

 

 End of Flashback

 

 

Yeah, we practically confessing at each other by yelling. I chuckled thinking about our past.

 

KRIKKKK~~

 

The sound of door opened from upstairs, followed by almost silent footsteps by a person. I closed my eyes when I noticed the footsteps were heading towards the living room where I was at couch, faking my sleep.

 

That person covered me with a blanket and sat on the floor beside the couch. The scent, it's her, she's wearing Paco Robanne Black XS men, which is mine. She uses my perfume whenever i'm not with her. It’s been 2 days since we last talked to each other. So, she still care about me. I can feel her deep gaze staring at me eventhough I closed my eyes. Luckily, the light in the living room was dimmed or she can see my almost smiling and blushing face.

 

" Sooyoungie, is it that hard for you to be mine. I know you're mine now but still, I want to be yours, I want to be officially yours. Only with that, my life is complete " She started sobbing. Aish this princess, stop crying already. It really makes me sad and guilty having me as the reason of your tears.

 

" I guess you just don't love me enough. We better stop now or it will hurt me more than I already do now. Goodnight baby, " I felt her warm lips kissing my cheeks, my forehead, a peck to my nose and finally, deep kiss onto my lips. As she didn't notice, I was awake all this time, she kissed me long, long enough for me to feel her tears flowing down onto my cheeks. She pulled back when her tears hit my cheeks.

 

" Tsk, tsk, tsk " She was sobbing real hard now. She wiped her tears on my cheeks and stood up. I don't want her to leave me after what I did to her.

 

" Sica— " I held her arm and sat up. She looked surprised to see me awake. After a few seconds, Jessica suddenly struggled to release herself from my grip.

 

" No, stop this Sooyoung. I don't know what to think about us anymore. Just, let me go, " She kept on struggling from my grip.

 

Seeing how she was acting so stubborn this time, I pulled her onto my lap. She let out a shriek when she landed on my lap. I held her waist tightly, preventing her from going away.

 

“ Now, stay still my princess. Please, ” I fixed her position to straddling me while I placed my hands on her back, making her more comfortable and easier for me to see her face. She was looking down all the time and still sobbing.

 

“ Sica, please stop crying. You know how much I hate seeing you cry. It hurts me too. So, please—,” She let me wiped the tears from her cheeks. It’s good that she’s not getting rebellious anymore.

 

“ Now, look at me, ” I held her chin up to level our eyes. Her puffy red eyes, blushed cheeks, and little sobs made her look so vulnerable. I can’t help to give her a peck on her lips. She pulled herself back a little after receiving my peck. She hate me that much huh ? Fix this Sooyoung.

 

“ I’m sorry for being a jerk for these few days. I hurt myself when I hurt you. I love you Sica. I love you too much to not let my stupid belief, that's what the members called, get the way of our relationship. I must be so stupid to even have to think whether to marry you or not. Baby, I will marry you in a heartbeat. I know what I’m going to say is so out of sudden but I have my reason to do it now. Jessica Jung, will you marry me ? ” I looked at her to see her response but she stayed frozen.

 

“ Sica, I said— ”

 

“ I heard you Soo, ”

 

“ SO ? ” That’s why I hate this marriage thingy, even at the beginning it is so nerve-wrecking.

 

She kept silent. I sighed and looked down. I pushed her body slowly to remove myself from being under her.

 

SLAPPPP~

 

“ Ouch, what is that for Sica  !! You can just say no to me if you want to reject me, it's not like I'm gonna force you to marry me, I understand that after what I’ve done to you, ” I placed my palm onto my cheek. I felt the pain stinging on my left cheek.

 

“ Who said anything about I’m rejecting you ? ” She crossed her arms in front of her chest. What’s with the sudden coldness ? I just proposed to you, remember ?

 

“ Then, what ? You just felt like you want to slap me ? ”

 

“ Yes, kinda. Yah ! Who would propose without a ring ? And why aren’t you kneeling ? No ring and kneeling, that's not proposal Youngie ! Aishh Soo, you hate marriage too much to ignore these things, ” I rubbed my neck while I think about it. Think fast Soo !

 

“ Who said I got no ring ? Here, ” I took off my necklace and slipped off a ring from it. That’s my mum's ring. I’ve never take it off since I was a child.

 

“ Soo— ”  She  mumbled.

 

“ I only have this ring with me now princess, forgive me for the for the lack of preparation. I will make sure your wedding ring is better than this. Anddd— as for kneeling, why should I kneel to you when I find this position is so y, ” I placed my hands on her buttcheeks and gave them a little squeeze. I smirked looking at her flushed face. I leaned closer to her and softly placed my lips onto hers. From slow and gentle kiss, it turned into passionate kissing between us. Jessica pushed me onto my back and lowered herself on me. We missed each other so much and lust took over us. She kept on nibbling and my neck while I just kept on caressing the side of her s. It getting hot in here, uhhh—

 

 

“ So..ughh..Sica..is it a…ughh…YESSS ? ” She stopped and came back up facing me.

 

“ Do you even need to ask Soo ? Now, stop talking and me, I missed you Youngie, ” I grinned at her words and flipped her over.

 

“ I missed you too babe, no sleep for you tonight. ” She smiled seductively as I carried her up with bridal style and got in our room.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know, I know. I'll try to make a better oneshot. Forgive me for this one.