the end

Waiting You

#2010
“will you come?”

“I don’t know , but I will try. Wait me, Amber”

“euhmm, okay”

And he never came. Maybe next year. I’ll be  waiting you Kris. Just Waiting.

 

#2011

“it’s likely he won’t come to this park, what  should I do, Krys? ” I called my bandmate, Krystal. In public phone. Alone again. Although it had been 3 hours that I had waited him. Just wait.

“okay, maybe he is so busy. You know  this year, the time he and his guys get their debut. Just go back home, we must  go to the Count Down. ”

“I think so. Could it be?” my eyes let the tears out. Maybe next year.

#2012

“where will You go, Amber?” Vic-unnie asked me

“Seoul park, Why?” I asked her back.

“don’t you know now he is in China ”

“really? I don’t know” I stood frozen and get my bedroom. Cried. Maybe next year.

#2013

“sorry Amber, these days I’m so ing busy about our comeback. So sorry” Kris called me

“no time for me? Okay. bye” I wanted  called this out.

“hold on Amber, are you mad on me? So sorry. But I promise to visit your apartement tonight”

“no, I’m  just tired of this bull. Don’t come to my apartement tonight. Cuz you will get nothing. I will take my to  LA tonight. Sorry, I can’t hold this anymore.”

“Wait Am-Amber...”

I just threw my Phone away. I didn’t care. I was so tired. I wanted the free space to forget him. But  I couldn’t.

#2014 #now

Possible, it will be the last year that we get together. We have been together for 5 years, but he has never came on our aniversery day. Or he has forgotten me. Poor me, I have loved the wrong man.

When I about to go, he come. With a big grin plaster on his ing face.

“i think you’ll never come”

“who says? I had always come. But.”

“but?”

“I dont have any strenght to face you”

“why? Tell me”

“the first time we got together, I thought I was nothing to stand beside you because i was a trained”

“next” I just rolled my eyes

“ euhm, the second time was our debut. I was a roockie. I felt I was not good enough for you”

“uh?”

 “the third time. When i was abou to go to Seoul park, suddenly my manager-ge told me to get back China”

“and the fourth year?”

“so sorry. I didn’t think if our aniv spot on our comeback. And when i would go to your apartement, you told me that you went to LA. I’m sorry” he begged in front of me. Begging my sorry. Now, I know the reason why he had never met me on our aniversery.

“do you still love me, Kris?” I asked him. And I hope the answer is “yes, i love you ”.

“no” he answered my silly question with his poker face.

“w-wh-why?” I was about to cry.

“I don’t just love you. But I’m so LOVING YOU DAMN” Kris shouted . and gimme a soft smile.

“happy our aniversery, my lovely amber. I don’t  think we can get together till this time” he took the beautiful neckleace out from his pants-pocket and applied it to me and he hugged me tight.

“oh thank you so much, it’s more than enough” I said honestly.

Now,  I’m feeling so fly. I just can smile and stare at his beautiful Eyes. I changed my word, what a happy, i have loved the right man.

“I love you Amber” he said to me. Suddenly, some baloons flew high above to sky and there were some people or we could call it ‘EXO and F(X)’band  sang “marry me” by Bruno mars  as a bell choir.

“Amber, will you marry the poor man like me and life together until we die?” he asked me while he squat down .

“yes i will marry my poor man. I love you too Kris”

“wohooooooo. KrisBer  jjang!” shouted all member EXO amb F(X)

Kris leaned his head slowly towards me, he touched my lips by his. I knew he was smile in our kiss.

“Yakkkkkkk!!!!!!! You two, get your room now. Don’t kiss in front of my children!” screamed Vic-unni to us while hid Krystal behind her.

“ppali Amber-unni, i can’t hold this namsan tower-sulli- anymore” Luna Screamed too and she seemed Tired to close Sulli’s eyes with her pow, because The smallest  versus The tallest.

“mwo!!!!! The douce leader, don’t dare to kiss our favorite noona!!!” Shouted Sehun and Kai unison with their body held by Kyungsoo and Luhan so tight.

“oh my God! I forgot about those magnae, other time I will leave them . They are so troublemaker” said Suho regretly.

We broke our kiss and laugh together.

.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

heheheheheheh. sorry for troll you.  and sorry for my english error. Im not englishman, Im indonesian.