"It's Open"

Under An Umbrella with You

*ding dong*

I pressed the circle button of an unfamiliar house and heard a recognizable tone from inside.

""It's open"

I opened the door and stood at the entrance.

"Did you bring the beer, Hyuna?" Eunji asked sitting at a table with a friend and cards in her hand.

"Excuse me?" I politely bowed at she looked at me leaning further back in her chair.

"Who're you?" The other woman at the table asked.

I ignored the question and reached my hand that held the umbrella out to Eunji who walked closer.

"This umbrella from yesterday, Thank you very much" 

"Sure, you went out of you way too..." The door clicked open behind me.

"Hay sorry I was late, my sister" she walked straight into my back. "Whoops sorry... gave me a scare there" she laughed.

"My apologies"

"Nah, my bad, ah...who's this" she leaned closer to  my face her finger pointing to me.

"Friend of yours, Eunji?"

"Nope, a stranger"

"uhh say , umm" I already knew what she was going to ask so I told her.

"It's Sera" 

"Sera do you play mahjong?"

"Wait" Eunji could barely say before her friend dragged me further into the apartment.

"Hyuna! she's just a high schooler" the other woman yelled as the brunette sat me down near the table. 

"Mahjong, well I can but..." I told her.

"Really" Hyuna interrupted. "We're short on guys, wanna join us" She flashed a huge smile as her friend yelled at her.

I stared at Eunji who was across the table from me.

ooh she looks really put out.

"Alright, sure" I awarkdly smiled.

"Great great, come on lets play"

"This is MY house you know! wait Hyuna" Eunji complained.

"Now now" Hyuna laughed patting her white hair. 


"She...she's good" Hyuna stated with a depressed face.

"What's with this girl?" The other lady asked.

"Back when he was alive, my gramps was crazy about Mahjong. He trained me"

"mmm Sera" Hyuna placed her hand on her chin as if she was being sneaky. "I think I like you"

I laughed at her comment. 

"Feel free to come and play anytime" she wrapped her arm around my shoulder pulling me in.

"Teach us your awesome technique" the other added.

"Huh?I mean, I couldn't"

She waved her hand up and down assuring, "It's fine, it's fine. Lets be friends Sera, right Eunji"

I turned in the direction of the quiet woman who sighed, lit a cigarette and rubbed her neck annoyed.

"Fine, do whatever you want" she finally said.

"Are you all universality students, then?"

"Yup at the university near by. I'm Hyuna again, nice to meet you." She smiled and then continued pointing to the woman behind her.

"That Kyungri and this is Eunji, the owner of this fine apartment"

I looked at Eunji as she blew smoke out . 

Oh, yeah she is definitely y. 

"I'm Ryu Sea Ra"


NEXT DAY

I typed into my cell phone Can I come over? and send it to the number I had gotten from the group of girls the night before.

"Wow, your chipper Sera" Hyemi said finding a seat next to me in class.  "Find a new boyfriend or what?"

"No nothing like that" I waved assuringly...plus she's a girl after all.

 

Since then I've been stopping at Eunji's place when I have free time. 

The owner of the room Eunji and her friend Hyuna are usually there but the classmates change out between lots of girls.

I guess you can call it the hang-out of the bad students with too much free time.

Mingling with older woman is a new experience and kinda fun, but there hasn't been anymore than that.

But still...

 

I walked down the street from school head-phones in my ear. I looked around like normal until I spotted a now familiar figure.

"Eunji" I called causing her to turn around.

I hurried to catch up to her.

"I was actually heading towards your place"I explained to her.

"You sure have alot of free time, nothing else to do?" she asked me walking slow like she normally did.

"Nope not really, I'm in the go straight home club!"

"Man It's hot out today" I turned to look at her and could see the drips of sweat run down her pale neck.

*Ba-dump*

I heart almost skipped a beat as I laughed and agreed with her.