Your An Angel in my eyes

Touched by An Angel

Sungyeol was sitting in his usual cheer at his favourite coffee shop just around the corner which was a good thing cause then Sungyeol won't have to run miles to get a cup of his favourite drink . If there was one thing that Sungyeol couldn't live without -Except air and water ofcourse lol- was Coffee ,It's the only thing that kept him awake and helped him the most in his college days and he had to admit that the amount of coffee that he took in those day was just so immense that even he doesn't know how his body could absorb that much of caffeine . For Sungyeol , There was someone That held the same amount of affection as Coffee for Sungyeol , someone that Sungyeol could not bear to spend his life without , That person is Kim Myungsoo , their encounter was normal , you can call it a classic college roommates meeting , although Sungyeol was quite childish in that time and he improvised on half of the time ,Myungsoo had this kind of affect on Sungyeol that he could not quite explain , He could make him shudder with only a look,could make him blush till his face turned scarlet red with a single wink . And Sungyeol couldn't have though of any one other than the latter to have this kindof control over him . Actually Their friendship stated with quite an awkward conversation.

"argh!!Where are my dorm keys?!?" Sungyeol exclaimed frustraitinly as he searched in his pockets for his seemingly missing dorm keys at 7:00 am  .

"I should call Dongwoo-hyung maybe he knows where I left them" Sungyeol thaught to himslef as he dialed Dongwoo's number on his phone screen .

"Yah! Lee sungyeol why are you calling me this early in the morning shouldn't you be sleeping right now? " Dongwoo asked while yawning .

"I already know what time is it hyung , I just called you to ask you where my dorm keys are"Sungyeol exclaimed .

"Did you try looking under the carpet ,don't you usualy hide them there? " Dongwoo said matter of fact.

Sungyeol suddenly hit himself in the head how could he be that stupid to forget that his dorm keys were right under his carpet ,that coffee must be affecting him these days , he should remind himself to minimise the does next time .

"THANKS DONGWOO-HYUNG!I LOVE YOU!" Sungyeol said cheerfully after he found his precious dorm keys whom been lying under his feet the whole time.

"I know !I know! now let me sleep will yah?" dongwoo said yawning again.

"OK,Jaljayeo~~"Sungyeol said and entered his sweet dorm but stoped mid-way when he saw a figure coming out from the shower ,drenched in water from head to toe .Sungyeol took a minute and just stared at the other male , He looked like a damn model with his sculptered abs and his hair all soaked in water and to finish it he had the face of a model . The other boy seemed to realise his presence and said.

"you must be Lee Sungyeol , I'm Kim Myungsoo your roommate" Myungsoo said while pointing a hand to Sungyeol dor him to shake .

"I didn't know I had one! and could you please put some clothes on it's 7:00 am in the morning!" Sungyeol said while trying -but not quite succeding-in looking away from Myungsoo.

"Well,I didn't know that i was rooming with a teenage girl " he laughed ," Come on! It's not like it's like the first time you've seen a man coming out of the shower? have you?"

"Of course not! and I'm probably older than you so watch your words ! " Sungyeol stated trying to sound extra-manly to assure Myungsoo that he was appsolutly not a teenage girl.

"I was just joking,ok? by the way you can call me L and I will just go ahead and call you Yeol ,Ok?" Myungsoo or L said smiling.

And that was the start of a very strong Friendship that one day turned out into an even stronger Love relationship. when we both look back at the old times we laugh at our own foolishness and denseness . I sometimes blush when I remember the day that we both had confessed our feelings to eachother.

It was a normal day at the university and Sungyeol was having a usual argument with Myungsoo on something brainless again.

"No ,they can't!" Myungsoo said.

"Yes ,they most certainly can!" Sungyeol replied.

"What?!? How in the world will people be able to go to mars through cars?!? that's just stupid even for you Yeol!" Myungsoo said fighting the urge to laugh at Sungyeol right there.

"Haven't you seen Harry Potter ? If he and Ron were able to travel using a flying car than so can we , and it's just a matter of time until we reach mars!" Sungyeol said not letting go of his oppinion who was wrong .

They both had To stop their stupid argument cause Taeyeon aka Sungyeol biggest crush decided to interopt them.

"Hey, Sungyeol Would you go out with me? " Taeyeon said confidently as she kept eye contact with Sungyeol who just seemed as if he was shoked with lighting . 

"W-what did you just say?" Sungyeol stuttered not stutterd not quite certain if she was serious right now.Meanwhile Myungsoo was clenshing his fists and praying to god for Sungyeol to reject her but that was near impossible or for Taeyeon to be joking around but that didn't happen .

"I'm 100% serious about this, Would you go out with me Lee Sungyeol?" Taeyeon abrubtly looked at Myungsoo while he suddenly got up from his chear and left a room without a single word.

"What is wrong with-"

"I'm sorry Taeyeon but I have someone else on my mind right now"Sungyeol bowed and ran up after Myungsoo which was just out of the door looking at Sungyeol who had just arrived.

"S-Sungyeol" Sungyeol stopped Myungsoo and took his hand before running out of the door and into the park .

Once they settled Sungyeol started talking .

"Myungsoo ,would you mind telling me why did you leave me there with taeyeon just minutes ago?" Sungyeol said looking right at Myungsoo.

"You really are dense,Do you know that yeol?" Myungsoo gathered up all the courage that he can muster and continued with his confession.

"Didn't you catch on anything? didn't you realise what my feeling were like for you the whole time that we were together ? did you think that i clinged to you for no reason ? that I just did it for fun? If you do then your unfortunatly hopeless and I'm an even bigger fool for falling for your Choding-Charms!" Myungsoo finished by hitting Sungyeol arm casually and didn't notice that the latter was about to cry his heart out.

"No!You are dense!you could've told me this the first day we met! your right I am stupid and I could have stayed that way If it wasn't for your unexpected confession!" Sungyeol let out a tear after hitting Myungsoo back on his chest.Myungsoo held him in place for a moment and there lips met eachother ,the kiss was salty because of Sungyeol's tears but it was still warm and amazing cause it carried all of their feelings for eachother ,cause it was sincere.They broke apart for air and looked at eachother one more time before meeting their forheads in a lovingly way.

"Well,I guess then I should thank Taeyeon for confessing to you if it wasn't for here who knows when would I gather the courage to confess" Myungsoo and Sungyeol laughed at eachother while there faces were scarlet red and their hearts were about to burst out of their chests from the huge hapiness they felt at the moment.

Sungyeol smiled again and looked out the shop window catching sight of that one figure that he had grown to love uncoditinaly and unlimitedly for years now.They shared a loving glance at eachother before Myungsoo entered The coffee shop and set next to his smiling boyfriend.

"Yeol, what did I tell you about drinking too much coffee ?" Myungsoo said while smiling at the sight of his adorable boyfrind sipping his morning coffe.

"I know myung, but i just couldn't stop myself ,you know how I am around coffe" Sungyeol said before sipping again from his cup.

"So, what were you thinking about when I wasn't here? I saw you blushing when I was about to come in here" Myungsoo said seemingly interested in this conversation topic that he had just opened .

"I was just remembering our college days ,and I couldn't help but blush '' Sungyeol said all shy and cute.

" awww~~ your so cute Yeol ,do you knwo that?" Myungsoo said and pinched Sungyeol's cheeks.

After a 30 minute conversation about there old days and how they are know Sungyeol decided to say something that he always felt the urge to say.

 

“I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." said Sungyeol smiling at Myungsoo while holding his hands tightly before intertwining them like he had to be certain somehow that they would stay attached.

"Thanks for Teaching me how to Love ,Yeol.cause if it wasn't for you I wouldn't be here right now" Myungsoo smiled sincerly and tried to put his heart in one facial expression -If that was even possible- at squeezed Sungyeols hand once again just to make sure that he won't let go.

 

A/N:So what do you think about it guys? tell me about it in the comments and subcribe! cause i can't get better in writing if i don't know my mistakes ,nae?

Hena Out