II

A Little Bit More
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Krystal entered her dorm quietly, its past midnight, and she’s sure that everyone is already asleep.

“Jung Soo Jung! Where have you been!? We’ve been looking for you, we’ve called you many times, but there’s no answer, are you okay?” Victoria asked, as soon as Soojung entered the living room.

Krystal glanced at the couch, Kai is still here, with Sulli sleeping on his lap. She smiled, “Of course, unnie, why wouldn’t I be okay?I just went out with Sehun, so of course I had much fun.” Krystal quickly replied, trying to hold her tears because she cant handle seeing Kai and Sulli being together.”And by the way, im tired, im going straight to bed, sorry for keep you all waiting.” Krystal excused herself, leaving Victoria, Luna and Amber plus Sulli and Kai in the living room. As soon as Krystal is in her own bedroom, she throwed herself to the bed and buried her face in her pillow, she didn’t realize that she’s crying.

Her phone beeped, and she quickly took it out from her purse, she smiled seeing the new text that has just arrived.

From  : Oh Sehun

Home yet? Don’t cry again, Soojung:)

Sehun, he’s been helping her a lot today, Krystal doesn’t know why, but suddenly Sehun popped at the emergency stairs, he saw Krystal in her broken-hearted state, and suddenly he scooped Krystal in hug, and Krystal starts to stain his shirt with her fresh tears, and she ended blurting everything to him, ignoring the fact that Sehun is one of Kai’s bestfriend.

To : Oh Sehun

Yes. No, thanks a lot for your help today, Sehun.

Krystal quickly replied his text, she’s about to change her clothes and wash herself when suddenly there’s a knock at her door. She expected it’s Victoria or Amber, asking about her condition, but as soon as she opened the door, she was wrong, its Kai.

“Where were you?” He asked, his tone is rising, almost like he’s angry at her.

“Out?” Krystal replied confusedly.

“Why didn’t you tell me that you’re going out with Sehun!?” He asked again, this time the anger in his tone is really obvious.

“Is that necessary? I mean, you’re the one who said that no one will go out with me since im cold and heartless.” Krystal replied, she’s now getting confused with Kai.

“Why does it have to be Sehun?” He asked again, his tone is still not changing.

“Why does it have to be Sulli?” Krystal thought, but she didn’t blurt her mind out loud.

“Is that something wrong?” Krystal asked, “If you don’t like the idea of me being close with your bestfriend, then…for now, Im sorry I cant do that, because your bestfriend has helped me a lot.”She continued.

“Im not I good terms with him right now, since I found out that he also likes Sulli.” Kai blurted out, Soojung smiled, so Sehun also likes her, what a lucky girl. She thought.

“And? Whats the problem with that?” Soojung asked, trying to keep calm while actually she has a lot of things to say to Kai right now.

“Whats the problem? Soojung…what if he asked your help to get c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter