Red

Store of Suicidal Love

I've decided to give you a name~ (Really random actually, really...) XD anyway, now you're kinda narrating the story (not confusing right?)

Also i've noticed that the chaps in this story are kinda short.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpaxtkHuZnI (like my song selection? XP lol was also thinking about taylor swift's Red... kekeke which do you think is better?)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“My name is Red, codename: Pretty princess though Miryo sometime calls me by my name, 16 and goes to a normal school; I have long black hair and black orbs. I’m an orphan, Gain says she found me in the dumpster, wrapped up in a red plastic bag; hence my name Red. Though it still puzzles me that an assassin would save a life so small and worthless.”

Narsha said that I was special and there’s something about me that makes them don’t want to kill each other. “I was quite worry about that fact…”

“So anyway, I became part of their family ever since. I’m really grateful and happy to be a part of this ‘family’ All 5 of us, without identity or anything in the world; just us and this shop.”

“The shop is situated just by the corner of the bus stop, it’s coated with old purple paint and a huge window display that has ‘Le Magasin Des Suicides’ in golden print. The inside is quite cramped but still neat enough for a group to walk around. Tables, racks and walls are put to full use, there’s nothing we don’t have.”

“We practically live there, down stairs would be the shop and up stairs would be our bedrooms. We all have our own rooms; one is to prevent them from killing each other and two is to have our own privacy…umm….what?”

“We occasionally have to take turns to trail the customers, to make sure they are really committing suicide and not using it to kill other people. It’s to keep the cops away and business running… yeah…”

“Oh and to clear things up, no I’m not a depressed emo kid that walks around with death in my eyes and cuts myself for fun. Sure it’s weird knowing and seeing people die in front of you, but like Jea said ‘We were all meant to die, it’s just the timing and reasons are a little different. Don’t let it get to you too much, you’ll go crazy.’ Those were her exact words. The more I think about it the more it made sense, what’s the point if you stop them from doing so? It’s not like a few encouraging words could make their problems go away, therapy would actually work then.  Sure it’s nice to have hopes but usually if this is the only solution they have, how are we to change their mind?”

“I’m a perfectly normal girl with the exception of having 4 ex-assassins as sisters. Oh yeah and I don’t have any kick moves like them. I’ve asked them to teach me before when I was 5, but they ended up arguing about who should teach me and had to be send into the hospital for 3 weeks. I gave up that idea… since then I picked up a less dangerous hobby, singing. Surprisingly they could all sing pretty good and Miryo would rap along; funny how sometimes things just work out right.”

“And like any other girl, I do fantasize. About what if one day my biological mother came to find me? Or BEG’s old foe comes back to kill us all and I would transform into an assassin like them? Or simply like any other fanfic or drama or novel scene, a new guy moves into town and changes my life forever? But I don’t like to overreact to anything, to anyone out there that’s going to change my life have to prepare themselves for a really psychotic trip through a roller coaster ride in the house of mirror…”  

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next chap will have add on chars~ (You know, i found out that i like to describe the main for a bout 2 chaps before i add in the main male... bad habbit... should i change?)